PDA

View Full Version : Frilly Knickers and a New Harsh Guardian Part 2

juliesylvia
08-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Well due to lots of PM's to me urging me to carry on with my story (had so many PM'S it has jammed my PM box, sorry had to clear it thank you for your support everyone anyway :D) I shall carry on.

"Oh well, time to go to work" I thought to herself "Well at least this is my last week at work so next week I will be permanently dragging up, time to be Mr Rogers again, I think I will have difficulty in sitting down, oh dear," I pack my bag with things to read on the tube, went out of my flat and locked the door, puttiing the alarm on and went to Oxford Circus to myjob as a Call Centre staff operative for Travelogue travel Agent, On my mobile I rang Reeds travel agents as I neared Harlesden Tube Station "Hello, can I speak to Miss Stanton please?,
"Yes Certainly"
"Hello, Alison Stanton's desk"
"Hi Alison it's Julian er I am afraid I won't be able to carry on my job at Travelogue this week something has come with one of my relative's they have become seriuosly ill and I have to go to Reading and look after them, sorry that it is such short notice"
"OK well you will be working all the rest of this week won't you?"
"Yeah ,no problems about that"
"OK well when you get back we will have work for you as you have been a great worker, we will miss you bye for now then and we will have your money in your account by the end of the week"
"Thank you very much Alison thank you for your support and understanding, bye"
I hung up Oh well this is it as I put my travelcard into the electronic gate and went down to platform 1 to go into Central London
moments later the train turned up , it was quite empty at the back so I got on and sat down,
"OWWW my bum" I thought but didn't scream out loud
I tried to read my magazine but the memories of the last two days kept comming back into my mind
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Now girl everything is in the St Ordnin's Manifesto you will follow then to the letter"
"Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Yes S S S S S S S S Sir" I sob
"I am your tutor now Miss George AND I WON'T STAND FOR ANY NONSENSE OR FOOLISH BEHAVIOR, IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE MARGARET DID YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN THAT VERY POSITION ONLY THING IS IT WILL BE TEN TIMES WORSE FOR YOU IS THAT CLEAR GIRL?"

juliesylvia
08-07-2010, 02:08 PM
"IS THAT CLEAR GIRL?"
"IS THAT CLEAR GIRL?"
"IS THAT CLEAR GIRL?"

Mr Edwards words echo's in my ears and the spanking he gave me burns in my memory, after this week , next week I have him coming after me I have him as my tutor and there will be no escape, I try to read my magazine again but

"I will Seek you out girl, Julie young lady, what your father regretted not doing to you girl"

Mr Wilson's words also burn into my head and I can't get the whipping he gave me out of my mind, whipped my bare bottom for ages with the riding crop and cane, especially it still hurts, hurts terribly, OK I am into it but I didn't think I would be so embarrassed at the weekend in the nightclub or get the hidings I got over the past couple of day's poor Moira, she must be really the centre of attention now I am away at work.
The train gets to Queen's Park just before we go underground
"I will Seek you out girl,"
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I can't get those words out of my head and I am sick with fear , yet it is only Monday, I try to concentrate more on my magazine but the words come again
How bad is Mr Wilson going to be when he has me all to himself this weekend coming? how Strict ? how stern, I know it is going to be bad but he wants to go much further with me I can sense it and when I am his maid , he will he will have all power over me and me none, I am in real trouble and I know it.
He is using my letter I wrote to him as an excuse to really thrash me, it's so obvious he is quite sadistic, but then why do I go back to him? it is obvious, because you a tgirl girl Julie and most trannies , straight or gay or bi end up in the power of an older disciplinarian at sometime in their lives, well if it happens to real girls often enough , what do you think about tgirls would completely worship women and want a bit of women in them, still though he is a real bastard, why him? my guilt for the rowdy charector I was at school? my massive failure at my exams in not turning up to most of them? therefore having to make up time in college and University? The train pulls into Marylebone Station, we are making good time should be there soon. St Ordnin Academy, that Academy is so strict, poor Margaret, and her punishment, problalbly on video and DVD is circiling around those disciplinarians and possibly others, so so embarresing, I must make sure I never ever get into that position.
Don't worry Mr Edwards I think will make sure of that though He would possibly love to do to me what he did to Margaret, what he and 4 other Guardian Disciplinarians did to her, they certainly put her in her place.

juliesylvia
08-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Work was difficult today, just kept thinking about whats going to happen to me
Meanwhile back at Mr Wilson's house, Moira is cleaning the dining table and Mr Palmer is standing near the dining table
"So girl, how is your bottom , hmmmm?"
"Very, Very sore Sir"
"Good, you will be strapped, spanked and caned tonight, as welll the riding crop woll make reacquaintance with your bare bottom, you lying little madam"
"W W what Sir?"
"You know what child, your wickedness knew no bounds, your disgusting behavior at school, the school bully, beating up the new pupils and stealing their money, threatening girls and getting money from them, beating up your father and intimidating your parents,, you had a very long run of unruliness, football hooliganism, drunkenness, drugs and why hmmm?"
"WELL GIRL?"
Moira jumps in total fear, she has never heard Mr Palmer shout before or look so incredibly angry, the blood drains from her face, she is totally pale, instinctively puts one hand to her short skited clad bottom
"I I erm I had er issues sir?"
"Your feminine alter ego?"
"Er er Yes Sir, i was difficult for me to er come to terms with Sir o so I took it out on other people and myself Sir"
"So when you realised what you were and went to London because you were ashamed of your relatives finding out you became a very peaceful and nice tgirl, right girl"
How should I answer, if I answer yes Sir and he already knows the truth I don't think I will sit down even beyond the weekend, if I tell him the truth I don't know what he will do to me , will he be mercful?
"WELL MISS McGOVERN?"
Moira's mouth feels very very dry, I am so scared to answer but I better oh god I will say yes but woe betide me if he nows the real truth about me.
"Yes Sir I was er a changed tgirl sir"
" I see, you took a long time to think about that, YOU DAMN LIAR!!!!!!!!"
"sir Sir please Sir I I "
"You had to decide wether I would be merciful to you whether you told me the truth, well Moira, you didn't really know and I must admit I do like to thrash your bare behind till your backside is criss crossed with hundreds of lines across it, but I have to have a reason and you have given me that reason, when I have finished with you tonight you will learn that lying to me for any reason will result in me really indulging in my pleasure HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Please Sir Please Sir Please"
"Oh Please Sir she says' like the nightclub that you and your friends smashed up and robbed like the tgirl you beat up and mugged for her money? when you had lots on you in the first place? ore drug taking? and this time actually pushing? and what REALLY GALLS ME is that you have the cheek to appear to julie as if your such a sweet little tigrl saint and we are the cruel bastards that "trapped you here against your will" when you know why you came here, with your foul language to Mr Wilson as well, you didn't struggle as bad as you made out to her when Mr Wilson quite rightly
tanned your bare backside in the middle of Stunners and afterwards with the ride home did you? I wonder why? No mercy for you girl"

juliesylvia
08-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Moira has stopped cleaning and is listening to Mr Palmer, her face is bright red as he recounts her crimes and misbehaviour and shamefaced, she looks down in a naughty girl way, touching her bottom with one hand and trying to hide her burning red face with another
"As a result of your lies here I will give you 100 of the Dragon Cane at the weekend girl"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SIR"
"Why ever not girl? you are a liar, your very lucky it isn't the prison cane fpr this and your other wicked crimes which you so richly deserve girl"
The Prison Cane? OH MY GOD No not that it would cut me , especially the way Mr Palmer hits so hard I am sure it would cut me Moira thinks in utter fear
"However a good dose of the Dragon Cane will make sure you don't ever lie to me again and you should be used to such harsh discipline girl didn't Mr Edwards cane your bare backside with the Dragon Cane girl"
"Y Y Y Y Yes Sir but not 100 strokes Sir , not all in one go Sir"
" Well don't worry girl the creams you put on the brine cream, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil Cream will protect the skin and keep it from breaking and of course I use the flick wrist action when caning real and tgirls so you will be quite safe in that respect girl After all we do not wish to damage Mr Wilsons property child, now get on with your work and tonight I will blister your wicked , bare behind for you and I will be informing Mr Wilson of the lie you stood up here just now and told me I am sure Mr Wilson will have something to say to you on that score girl, going to resist me girl?"
"N N N N No Sir"
"And I know why , your guilt and shame is written all across your face, you know your behavior has been utterly disgusting, have you even apologized to those people girl? be careful how you answer, I will ask Mr Wilson permission to take you downstairs and make you ride on the Punishment Horse with the Prison cane reminding you through your bare bottom never to lie to me"
"I I haven't got a round to it Sir N N N no Sir, I feel too ashamed of myself Sir"
"Right well you will write to them by letter formally and apologise to them, if you do it will be 100 strokes for the weekend, 50 strokes of the Dragon cane each night before bedtime, if not or I don't think they are good enough apologies it will be 100 strokes each night at the weekend CLEAR GIRL?
"Yes Sir, very clear Sir"
"Good you disgusting girl, get on with your work and I will deal with you later, for your lies you will go to bed at 6.00pm so make sure all your work is clean and properly done I will be checking it girl"
And with that Mr Palmer walks out of the room
Oh My God, 100 strokes at the weekend, 50 strokes each night of the Dragon Cane, oh how will I live through it? so stupid of me to lie to Mr Palmer there especially as it was obvious that he knew my utterly appalling behavior now I am really for it tonight thought Moira

juliesylvia
09-07-2010, 05:10 AM
Moira carried on polishing the table, Meanwhile in the Lounge Mr Wilson is watching again the DVD of Margaret Hamilton being punished, especailly the second part by her Guardian Mr Broughton.
Margaret is standing with er face in the all with her hands on her her , Mr Broughton comes in a stout 5ft 6 broad figure, he looks really really furious and ashamed.
"So you finally managed to shame me, shame my good name I bring you to the Academy and you push DRUGS? AND YOU ARE SO DAMN RUDE TO YOUR TEACHERS ON TOP OF IT?" I will teach you today you don't embarrass me like this girl ever again"
He walks towards her and gives her a very hard slap on her aleardy very sore and tramlined navy blue knickered backside
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Well may you scream child you think that is it girl? WELL ?
"I WILL SHOW YOU TO CHANGE THAT ATITUDE"
SLAP
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
I WILL TEACH YOU TO PUSH DRUGS
SLAP
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
I WILL TEACH YOU A GOOD LESSON FOR TAKING DRUGS
SLAP
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"Come over here girl to this armchair girl I am going to make your bare backside burn even more girl"
" I 'M SORRY I 'M SORRY"
Margaret shrieks
"You will be girl, YOU WILL BE"
Margaret is simply slung over Mr Broughton's knee in the main armchair , there are several hidden camera's in the room recording at the right level so each angel can be captured from each chair
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK
"YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE THAT SNOOTY ATITUDE AND PARADE AROUND HERE CHILD?"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

juliesylvia
09-07-2010, 05:33 AM
"YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY THE FOOL AND GET AWAY WITH IT? ARE YOU STUPID , DON'T YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW YOU WON'T? I THRASH YOUR BARE BACKSIDE VERY HARD AND VERY OFTEN AND YOU STILL WANT TO INDULGE WITH YOUR FOOLISHNESS YOU SNOTTY NOSED MINX?"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"HAAAARRRAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA"
"OBVIOUSLY I HAVEN'T BEEN HARD ENOUGH"
Mr Broughton takes down Margaret knickers
"WELL I SEE I HAVE BEEN FAILING YOU GIRL, LETTING YOU GO ON IN YOUR FOOLISHNESS WELL WE WILL CORRECT THIS TONIGHT"
Mr Broughton spanks Margaret hard and fast and very long, for at least half an hour Margaret's bare striped and blotchy backside is flattend by Mr Broughtons hand, she screams, she yells and she bucks like a bronco as Mr Broughton spanks her bare backside hard and fast, her hips wriggle from side to side but Mr Broughton is way too strong for her and way too angry as well and keeps spanking her for a full 10 minutes more, then her introduces her bare backside to the clothesbrush without no warning or talking, holding her hands behind her back
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Margaret screams a very high pitched scream as the clothesbrush slaps down very hard onto her red bare bottom on and on the clothesbrush goes, roasting her very hot rump
Mr Wilson is watching this , very aroused by the specatcle of the suffering girls backside and the harsh clothesbrushing she is having to endure, Mr Broughton is determined to make the howling girl suffer, for what seems like ages the slapslap slapping of the clothesbrush continues on and on and on
"WICKED CHILD"
"EVIL LITTLE TRAMP"
"DAMN RUDE STRUMPET"
"DISGUSTING GIRL"
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

juliesylvia
09-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Margaret's hiding with the clothesbrush goe on for at least 45 minutes, she finds it so difficult to stop kicking and screaming wildly and scrams and screams and cries uncontrollably , still a furiuos Mr Brouton tans her bare bacside for a full 10 minutes more
"LISTEN MARGARET YOU STUPID CHILD STAY DOWN PROPERLY FOR THE PLIMSOLE DO NOT PRVOKE ME ANYMORE WITH YOUR BABYISH KICKING AND WRIGGLING UNDERSTAND ME GIRL? YOU EARNED THIS HIDING WITH YOUR FOOLISH BEHAVOIR NOW TAKE IT GIRL"
"Y Y Y Y Y Yes Sir"
Then
"SPLAT"
"NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE SIR"
SPLAT
"PLEASE"
SPLAT
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
The rapid succession of slpats starts again on her wriggling bum but she manages not to kick so wildy
SPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLAT
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Of course it is useless to keep begging for mercy, for Margaret Hamilton there will be absolutely none, Mr Broughton is hard , fast and cruel with the plimsole, Margaret's screams and cries do not concern him, this stupid and foolish girl has brought great shane and disgrace on the good name of Broughton and for that Margaret must suffer, Mr Broughton now has to pay the Academy an extra £6000 so that the Academy shuts up about the drugs to the police, He doesn't even know if it will be £6000 one of pay ment or for the time Margaret is here so her screams sound like good music to his ears, another very long session of Margaret wriggling and whining and crying and screaming over his knee
Such an impudent child, such a wilful girl, and now look at the embarressing position she has put me in Mr Broughton thought my God girl the caning I am going to give you child
Mr Wilson enjoyed watching the video, hmmmmmmm Moira I will certainly warm her up this way this week Mr Broughton is an inspiration

juliesylvia
09-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Tha is the way to treat girls and girly boys and most of those of the feminine persuasion, how rude and cheeky and sometimes, downright nasty they are, How dare they frustrate a man with their pretty looks and short skirts and nice long legs and looks that say "No" all the goddamn time how dare they with their stupid "attitude" so annoying, they have nothing in their pretty little heads more foolishness than anything and they have the cheek to act as if they know it all and expect you to obey their stupid commands
How they flit from this subject to that subject, their foolish gossip and chattering Go on Mr Broughton, Go on , that Damn Margaret was so very haughty, so very stuck up , so incredibly rude, well she won't be so rude now , now her bare backside is feeling fire into it , well may she scream her bare backside is on fire, Mr Wilson chuckled to himself an evil smile appearing on his face, Good for once these little bitches are made to suffer and made to have excellent behavoiur and not the disgusting behaviour of the 70's, 80's and 90's and the 00's Damn rude bitches with their tales up in the air, stupidly pompus as well. And their stinking , stupid violent macho dickheaded boyfriends with their lousy insults and continual threats how he had longed to really kick one of those jerk offs heads in
"HAAAARRRAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA"
Mr Broughton wasn't quite finished tanning Margaret's bare backside and had started to spank her again with his hand , slipper, plimsole and clothesbrush,
"AAAARRRAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA"
Margaret simply broke down crying, her kicking only slight but her bare bum jumping about wildly
"AAAARRRAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA PLEAAASE PLEASE"
But the smacks go on relentless, Margaret bitterly regrets her action's "Wy doesn]t he stop? Why doesn't he stop? Why doesn't he stop? My god it hurts and he won't stop, I was stupid to be so cheeky to the teachers but I didn't know he was there?!!!!!! Now I will really suffer.

juliesylvia
10-07-2010, 06:09 PM
The clothesbrush spanking continues, Margaret wriggles but tries not too be too pronounced with it .If Mr Broughton tells you stop wriggling too much, you stop wriggling too much, she remembers vividly the times she didn't obey and what she got, Possibly if I don't wriggle too much he won't really blister my backside as much as he really wishes to do in his mind, wishful thinking but worth a try Margaret thinks
Mr Broughton spanks Margaret t three times over with his hand, the slipper, plimsole, and clothesbrush
"Now girl get over that Punishment stoll I will cane you later over the Gym Horse but right now the stool IMMEDIATELY"
'Yes Sir'
Margaret gets off Mr Broughton's lap and and quickly gets to the punishment horse and immediately flings herself over the very padded stool
"Good young lady, at alst I must be getting through to you , get a grip on that stool rung YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT"
Mr Broughton picks up the Riding Crop and eyes the Dressage whip
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
"AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE"
"YES GIRL THIS WILL GET THROUGH TO YOU"
Mr Broughton whips Margaret's bottom hard barking at her to keep over the stool, Margaret screams and cries and begs, her knuckles go white as she grips hard onto the bottom rung of the stool, the riding crop a blur in his hand as Margaret screams her promises to be "Ever so good Sir, I won't be so foolish again Sir" But Mr Broughton is relentless and heartless towards Margaret, after all, this child cost me £6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her bare bottom will pay, Her bare bottom will pay a very heavy price today, let us see that big bottom covering leather paddle will be next
Mr Broughton puts down the riding crop and picks up the paddle
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLASLAPSLAP
"THAT'S RIGHT GIRL, FEEL THE BURNING IN YOUR BOTTOM"
The paddle covers her whole bare bottom as Mr Broughton Margaret screams and cries again she tries to move her backside

"GET BACK INTO POSITION YOU LITTLE WENCH, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE"
SLAP
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"
Mr Broughton moves her physically back into position "DON'T YOU MOVE"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLASLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLASLAPSLAP

juliesylvia
11-07-2010, 03:21 AM
The Paddling continues, Margaret's bottom gets very very red very very quick, her lungs are shown to be quite healthy as the present punishment goes over the previous punishment Mr Wilson watches fascinated, yes a girls bottom can absorb lots of punishment and it is great to watch a little minx like that get the real discipline she deserves, hmmmmmmmmmm Moira is going to have a very very sore bare backside, poor Moira HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I will wait till Charles is finished with her 11.00pm I think and another thing we will get Julie and Moira together and give them a good caning
By now Mr Broughton has moved on to the Dressage Whip
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
WHIP
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Now her bottom is more ridged and is becoming more ridged by the second
The other girls were so shocked by what happened to Maraget that at Assembly they were all weeping with fear, the teachers had a field day terrifing them , as the DVD progresses she got a severe birching, a good tawsing and the wide belt is reintroduced to her bare bottom as she is over the stool Mr Broughton makes sure she cries and screams throughout, then Maraget is placed over the stool for a very long session with the junior cane over 100 hundred strokes and she gets another 100 strokes with the regular cane and another 50 hard strokes of the Dragon Cane across her bare backside.
Mr Broughton then gets hold of her, gets her of the Gym Horse and holds her hands behind her back, then gets the riding crop and whips her all the way to her room then in her room Mr Broughton puts down the riding crop and Once again Margaret goes over his knee and he spanks and spanks and spanks her for at least another further 20 minutes before the clohesbrush is applied to her bare bottom
"Get up girl and get into the shower"
Margaret goes to the shower, she gets undressed sobbing bitterly as she does so. Mr Broughton waits for her to get into the shower, he goes back to the Punishment room and picks up the Junior Cane and the Riding crop and the plimsole

juliesylvia
11-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Mr Brouigton returns to Margarets room, Mr Wilson sits there transfixed to the screen, WOW , Stunning and he is going to thrash her even more,I wonder e=if he or his family comes from Eastern Europe or Germany, they are extremely strict and stern over there, not like here , all mouth and no trousers, Margaret is crying , she has soaped herself from head to toe, suddenly Mr Broughton goes to the shower room WITH THE PLIMSOLE

As soon as Margaret see 's Mr Broughton her facefills with fear , quite rightly because Mr Broughton grabs hold of Margaret and pins her to the shower wall , and applies the plimsole to her wet, stingingly sore, heavily ridged and wealed backside, she struggles but she can't cream anymore all she can do is cry, Mr Broughton has been very very strict and stern and demaning with her, He puts the towel down and dries her , slapping at her bottom if she doesn't obey his coomands, Maragets eyes are red from crying and also the effects of the shower.
"Think I am finished with you girl? Asound thrashing I promised you and a sound thrashing is what you will get " And with that Mr Broughton drags Margaret into the bedroom slapping at her bare bottom with the plimsole, when they get to the bed Mr Brougton whips away her towlel half draped over her and puts her over his knee he puts the plimsole down and spanks her hard and fast again, halfway through he picks up the plimsole to finish her spanking, on and on it goes till her bum is a centre of raw nerves
"Now get across the edge of the bed" Mr Broughton picks up the riding crop, He whips her bare bottom soundly, Margaret stops moving she simply lies there and takes the cropping and cries very very loudly ,when it is finished Margret is ordered to put two pillows in the middle of the bed and lie across them
Margert is given a good caning
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
"AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE"
Finally, for what seems like ages , it is over
"GET INTO BED MARGARET"
"Yes Sir"
"Now girl, that you earned with intrest for your foolish behaviour, you have been excused lessons for at least four days but you will be more strictly and sternly disciplined you are to be sectioned, you will be thrashed harder and longer than usual very few girls are sectioned so teachers have ususually 5 girls in their class so girls like you can be given very special attention and when you come back to me I will thrash you like this every weekend on top of your usual discipline, you will not be allowed out to nightclubs , pubs or disco's anymore you cannot be trusted, you have cost me a great deal of money to keep the Police out of this affair so your bare backside better get used to the very harsh discipline you will get. Your alowance will be cut and I am also thinking that the vehicles aI bought for you will be sold, one at least will be sold so that it contributes to the payment, I was very strict with you but I also spoilt you, treating you as asugar baby and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME, WELL FROM NOW ON YOU ARE A MAIDAND MY WARD, YOU WILL WORK FOR YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PRIVILEDGES JUST YOU WAIT TILL YOUR TEWRM TIME IS FINISHED HERE THERE WILL BE A NEW REGIME WITH YOU GIRL, NOW GET TO SLEEP BEFORE I AM TEMTPED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN"

Mr Broughton then collect the implemens and walks out Margarets room

juliesylvia
11-07-2010, 04:05 AM
Margret is on her face and starts crying and then DVD fades HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good thinks Mr Wilson I shall wait for Charles to have his fun with Moira then`I will call on her HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA