PDA

View Full Version : Today

wwisher
11-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi,

22 year old male looking for some punishment today IN LONDON all impliments and scenarios considered, I have an open mind so just ask, the worst that will happen is that I will politely decline. Cannot accomodate

Disclaimer- I'm a bit overweight

Cheers

anarchistic_masochist
11-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi,

Disclaimer- I'm a bit overweight

Cheers

Don't worry love - so am I! Your honesty will be appreciated. I'm a female sub and some male Tops like their girly subs to be slim. If you're up front from the beginning, then no one will be disappointed.

I wish you the very best of luck. :)

Cherry x

Uncle David
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Don't worry love - so am I! Your honesty will be appreciated. I'm a female sub and some male Tops like their girly subs to be slim. If you're up front from the beginning, then no one will be disappointed.

I wish you the very best of luck. :)

Cherry x

I wholeheartedly agree with you Cherry. As I do with my health, it's much better and indeed essential to be honest but I don't think any of us have any need to be apologetic for things over which we have little control. I'm not suggesting you are being BTW but I'm just making a point.

Uncle David

wwisher
15-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks guys, just thought I'd be honest. And westender lol

anarchistic_masochist
16-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Disclaimer,
I am a 6ft tanned Italian stud.

No actually I am like Jimmy Cranky.
Fandabydossie.

Aw, Sir...bless ya!!! *chuckles*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
16-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with you Cherry. As I do with my health, it's much better and indeed essential to be honest but I don't think any of us have any need to be apologetic for things over which we have little control. I'm not suggesting you are being BTW but I'm just making a point.

Uncle David

That's fine, Uncle David. I see where you're coming from. :)

Cherry x