PDA

View Full Version : Persuading my wife to go to the dungeon

Sirstephen
13-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Any advice would be more than welcome.
My wife and I have been married for over thirty years. Anne is 51 I am 50.
We have indulged in Spanking , caning etc for almost all of those years.
Anne has progressed from a light hand spanking to being able to take a very harsh caning. On one occasion she spent half an hour tied to the bedposts receiving one hard stroke every 15 seconds (do the maths).
She is still a very attractive buxom lady (40 FF).
I have recently been trying to persuade her (to no avail) to accompany me to a dungeon which I have become aware of in my local area (North Durham) She says she doesn't want to do anything in a public area or where others may be in the vicinity. (I have in the past been fortunate to witness her being spanked by other males but that was some time ago.)
I would dearly love the experience of having her tied to a whipping bench for a good hard spanking/caning session.
So. Any suggestions as to how I might achieve this ?

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 10:22 AM
yes, tell her it's not a dungeon but a cake shop or dorothy perkins.
That should work.

lmao!!!! :d

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 10:23 AM
If it's the place in Stanley, I'd keep clear.
TDH

If it's not an impertinant question Sir, what's wrong with the place in Stanley?

Cherry x

Sirstephen
15-07-2010, 07:59 AM
If it's not an impertinant question Sir, what's wrong with the place in Stanley?

Cherry x

Yes I was Wondering that. It is indeed where I was thinking of so please tell.

Sirstephen
15-07-2010, 05:21 PM
More importantly, where is the cake shop.
:p

And who the hell is Dorothy Perkins ? LOL

anarchistic_masochist
15-07-2010, 06:43 PM
And who the hell is Dorothy Perkins ? LOL

It's a ladies' clothes shop, you silly sausage! :D

Cherry x :) x

Sirstephen
16-07-2010, 07:48 AM
It's a ladies' clothes shop, you silly sausage! :D

Is She a Dom Or sub ?

anarchistic_masochist
16-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Is She a Dom Or sub ?

Me, Sir? Oh dear.... *face turns a bright shade of beetroot*

Cherry x

Sirstephen
17-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Me, Sir? Oh dear.... *face turns a bright shade of beetroot*

Cherry x

Not You, This Dorothy sort.
Hope she is a sub ;}

anarchistic_masochist
18-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Not You, This Dorothy sort.
Hope she is a sub ;}

Can't comment on Dorothy, Sir. I can only speak for myself, and I'm most definitely a bottom.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-07-2010, 11:21 AM
As I recall, she's a rather precocious girl, who loiters around with a scarecrow, a man made of tin, a rather mangey dog and some other equally unsavoury characters. Yes, that's her- Dorothy Perkins- she's been on the television recently- some stuff and nonsense about going to see a wizard. Definitely a candidate for a good smacked bottom!
TDH

Poor Dorothy! She's only trying to find her way home!

Cherry x

Sirstephen
18-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Poor Dorothy! She's only trying to find her way home!

Cherry x
Wasn't this same girl responsible for the manslaughter of a dear old lady from the west.

A good severe strapping is the order of the day, What!

Targetarear
18-07-2010, 04:36 PM

Cherry x
Did we ever get an answer to this?

anarchistic_masochist
18-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Did we ever get an answer to this?

No, Sir. The question wasn't answered. x

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Wasn't this same girl responsible for the manslaughter of a dear old lady from the west.

A good severe strapping is the order of the day, What!

The old crone deserved it! *Chuckles*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Yes, it was! Sirstephen had an answer via Private Message!
TDH

Oh, ok Sir. Obviously, I would not have known that the question had been answered, what with it being a private message an' all....

Cherry x

borocub
18-07-2010, 06:44 PM
who dished out the happy pills on this thread. Have u all got back from the land of OZ yet. ????????????

anarchistic_masochist
20-07-2010, 12:11 AM
who dished out the happy pills on this thread. Have u all got back from the land of OZ yet. ????????????

Dunno, but I don't think I'm in Coventry anymore.....

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Have you been banished from the Spanking capital?
TDH

No Sir. I emigrated, if that's the right word, of my own free will. (Plus, maybe, just maybe, I'll be safe from you, but somehow, I doubt it! :eek:)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-07-2010, 12:36 AM
You'd have to go a lot further than London to be safe from me!! I suppose that this means that there's even less chance of Westey getting round to administering that long overdue punishment! I mean... Glasgow to London.. a journey like that might see the old codger off!
TDH

Well Sir, you know what the ubiquitous "they" always say: if you want a job doing, do it yourself! :D

Cherry x

Tara
22-07-2010, 12:21 AM
I have recently been trying to persuade her (to no avail) to accompany me to a dungeon which I have become aware of in my local area (North Durham) She says she doesn't want to do anything in a public area or where others may be in the vicinity. (I have in the past been fortunate to witness her being spanked by other males but that was some time ago.)
I would dearly love the experience of having her tied to a whipping bench for a good hard spanking/caning session.
So. Any suggestions as to how I might achieve this ?

You mean that you want to take her to the dungeon but she doesn't want to go whilst there is a party on so why not hire it out privately? Then you can tie her up to said bench and have fun.

If you want to do something in public take her to the party but make a promise that you won't play on the night just pay a visit, she'll then relax and hopefully when she sees everyone else playing and having a good time she'll want to go again and play the next time. Going to a club the first time can be very intimidating, especially for ladies who are worried about whether all the other girls there are younger, slimmer and prettier (they'll be a good mix of older women I guarantee and very few younger ones!) and whether there's lots of wankymen about leching and getting in the way (which if a well monitored club there won't be).

Best of luck.

Sirstephen
25-07-2010, 01:44 PM
You mean that you want to take her to the dungeon but she doesn't want to go whilst there is a party on so why not hire it out privately? Then you can tie her up to said bench and have fun.

If you want to do something in public take her to the party but make a promise that you won't play on the night just pay a visit, she'll then relax and hopefully when she sees everyone else playing and having a good time she'll want to go again and play the next time. Going to a club the first time can be very intimidating, especially for ladies who are worried about whether all the other girls there are younger, slimmer and prettier (they'll be a good mix of older women I guarantee and very few younger ones!) and whether there's lots of wankymen about leching and getting in the way (which if a well monitored club there won't be).

Best of luck.

Thanks for getting the thread back on track LOL
I have suggested renting it privately but she is concerned that there will still be people about.
perhaps your suggestion of visiting without playing on the first occasion maybe the answer.
thanks for the input

Michaeloxon
25-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Instead of trying to persuade your wife to go to a dungeon, can you get a bench for home ? Both of you happy that way.

anarchistic_masochist
26-07-2010, 06:49 PM
That's it Westey- the subtle and sophisticated approach always works for you, doesn't it?! Is that what you call your "Fred Flintstone" technique? Why don't you just suggest that Sirstephen grabs his wife by the hair and drags her off to the cave- I mean Dungeon??!!
TDH

Mr Westey's not one to beat around the bush, Sir. Not unless his aim is a little off with that tawse of his! (Ouch!)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
26-07-2010, 10:19 PM
I hardly think a slap with Westey's bookmark will cause you to cry out- I hope that you're not feigning pain!
TDH

As if I would, Sir! :eek:

Uncle David
30-07-2010, 11:11 PM
London is better for me.
:p

What's that Westey? Come to think of it though, almost anywhere's better than Coventry :D

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 12:14 AM
What's that Westey? Come to think of it though, almost anywhere's better than Coventry :D

Uncle David

Oi!! *chuckles*

Only people from Coventry are allowed to slate Coventry.... :D

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Oi!! *chuckles*

Only people from Coventry are allowed to slate Coventry.... :D

Fair point Cherry but now you're no longer there do tell me one good thing about the place other than Covspank :)

Uncle David :)

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Fair point Cherry but now you're no longer there do tell me one good thing about the place other than Covspank :)

It's full of history, believe it or not. The Specials came from there as well.

Cherry x

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 02:37 AM
It's full of history, believe it or not. The Specials came from there as well.

Cherry x

I've no idea who the Specials are but I think I heard somewhere that Pete Waterman came from Coventry.

I recall accompanying my father there many years' ago to support the Tigers when Coventry had a decent Rugby team. Sadly, they are now a small club with part-time players.

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Pete Waterman? From "Minder?"

Cherry x

billsie
31-07-2010, 08:02 AM
That would be Dennis I think...Pete Waterman is a songwriter (some might say)

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 02:35 PM
This is from a man who admits to coming from the" East Midlands"!! Tell me now, what is your claim to fame other than pork pies? Coventry- close to the centre of England(Meriden); Lady Godiva; had one of the most powerful abbeys in Western Europe in the Middle Ages; the Cathedral; car industry; weaving; watchmaking; bicycles - and now, it's home to The Demon Headmaster!!! Centre of England? Heart of the Universe more like!!!
TDH

All that is gone now. We have virtually no industry at all. Modern architecture is carrying on where the Luftwaffe left off! Medieval Spon Street...one of the last jewels left in a very tarnished crown and what happens? The f***ing Ikea building overshadows it, dominating the skyline, like the Death Star! True Sir, we do have a history to be proud of, but it's systematically being destroyed, bit by bit. The present isn't anything to shout about and I fear for the future...

Cherry x

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 04:17 PM
This is from a man who admits to coming from the" East Midlands"!!
TDH

Leicester itself actually Cov - there, I've 'come out' and awaiting the flack :D

Uncle David

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 05:02 PM
The only good thing about Coventry is the bas that takes you out of it.

Too true Westey and you should see the huge number of people scrambling to board it.

Uncle David

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Hving said that Dave I have never been to Leicester so I cant comment. Whats its claim to fame.

Me :D

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Ooooooooh listen to Cov getting all brave with 98 year okd Dave.
I think Dave could still take you.
Right, the christmas party where are we going. Glasgow, London, Coventry or Leicester? It's sure to be a spanking good night.

Christmas party, Sir? Oooh! That sounds like fun! Dust off your tawse, if it hasn't disintegrated from lack of use, 'cos you'll definitely need it if I'm there! Heh heh heh!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 06:01 PM
I cannot believe my eyes. Have you had a brave pill today.

Several, Sir. I think I may well be in danger of an overdose...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 06:35 PM
It's not just the sheep that you worry, Westey!
TDH

You're right there, Sir. I'm pretty worried at the moment...in fact, I'm a wee bit scared.... :eek:

Cherry x