PDA

View Full Version : How it all began...

yanspkee
13-07-2010, 10:04 PM
My true story...

For as far as I can remember, I have been fascinated by spanking. Yes, my mum and my dad did spank us occasionally, and sometimes on the bare... but... I don't think that fact is sufficient to explain my fascination.

From 9 to 12, I was always trying to introduce a spanking in our games with my brothers and my mates, and was quite often successful ! I gave a few spankings like that and received two or three as well. I also had the chance to witness some spankings at school, which I found very interesting !

Then, I was reaching 13, coming back from school on my bicycle, I had to stop suddenly with a stomach ache, and ran to the public toilets. It was a revelation ! On the door of the toilet, men had written many things, drawn cocks and arses, and I stood totally astonished when I read a fairly long message that was telling a very strange story : a man had invited a friend at home for a threesome with his wife and the guy spanked his wife, spanked the husband and fucked both of them.

I was shaking, with some very strange feeling in my underpants : it was my first erection ! The fact that spanking could be an adult game as well was opening a totally new world in front of me.

That evening, I went back home very thoughtful and disturbed... and during the night, I experimented my first ejaculation.

Six months later, I was sent for two weeks in England to learn the language, and had many other opportunities to confirm that spanking was also very much a sexual game, but this is another story... for another time...

Yann

SpankedSlave
14-07-2010, 11:30 AM
From Spankedslave
Interested to read your story. I was made into a slave when I was 12 years old and forced to smell an older boy's arse while he wanked me and I came for the very first time. See my page.
Would like to hear of your other experiences with spanking. I was not spanked until I was in my twenties. SS

borocub
14-07-2010, 03:03 PM
My true story...

For as far as I can remember, I have been fascinated by spanking. Yes, my mum and my dad did spank us occasionally, and sometimes on the bare... but... I don't think that fact is sufficient to explain my fascination.

From 9 to 12, I was always trying to introduce a spanking in our games with my brothers and my mates, and was quite often successful ! I gave a few spankings like that and received two or three as well. I also had the chance to witness some spankings at school, which I found very interesting !

Then, I was reaching 13, coming back from school on my bicycle, I had to stop suddenly with a stomach ache, and ran to the public toilets. It was a revelation ! On the door of the toilet, men had written many things, drawn cocks and arses, and I stood totally astonished when I read a fairly long message that was telling a very strange story : a man had invited a friend at home for a threesome with his wife and the guy spanked his wife, spanked the husband and fucked both of them.

I was shaking, with some very strange feeling in my underpants : it was my first erection ! The fact that spanking could be an adult game as well was opening a totally new world in front of me.

That evening, I went back home very thoughtful and disturbed... and during the night, I experimented my first ejaculation.

Six months later, I was sent for two weeks in England to learn the language, and had many other opportunities to confirm that spanking was also very much a sexual game, but this is another story... for another time...

Yann

Hi Yann,
As you now, i love been spanked i did play spanking game with two of my mates in my teens. I did fine then been spanked very sexual, plus the bonding between my two mate i still see them now and then, but no spanking with them. Hope to have a session with you soon. It has been a while.

SpankedSlave
15-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Dear Westender

It was a very strong stimulus for me at the time, and I still get excited at the prospect now.

After the first time, I moved schools shortly afterwards, and persuaded another boy of my age in the new school to do it to me. He enjoyed doing it to me, and continued doing it about twice a week for the next couple of years. SS