PDA

View Full Version : Otk

spankemred
14-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Sensible 40 something male into all sort of role play but especially the school scene seeks a lady to converse with via e-mail with a view to eventually meeting to give you a well deserved sore bottom. Pictures provided on request prior to meeting.

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 11:53 AM
SPANKEMERED.

Sounds a little like Simply Red.

I hope something gets you started.

You say you are sensible and looking for a girl on here.

You would have a better chance of finding Elvis and Michael Jackson drinking with Lord Lucan.

Anyway, I hope a new flame comes.
Good luck.

Aw! That was very gracious of you, Sir. I hope he does too. He seems really nice!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 01:20 PM
I know he does and good luck to him.
You've got that look again.

What look would that be, Sir? (I'm not being deliberately obtuse, Sir. Honest!)

*genuinely confused* :confused:

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Do try and keep up Cherry.

The Simply Red song, For your babies starts.
You've got that look again.
The one I hoped I had, when I was a lad.

Erm, Sir...I would rather eat my own liver than listen to Simply Red...

*shudders involentarily*

Cherry x

borocub
14-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Erm, Sir...I would rather eat my own liver than listen to Simply Red...

*shudders involentarily*

Cherry x
I must admite i'm in agreement with you. I like the smiths, culture club etc. Most of the bands from the 80's

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I must admite i'm in agreement with you. I like the smiths, culture club etc. Most of the bands from the 80's

The Smiths, yeah! Culture Club? Noo-oooo! The Cure? Hell, yeah! Eighties synthpop stuff I don't mind, such as New Order etc...

You can get fruit flavoured fizzy pop called Rio that actually contains fruit juice - no artificial nonsense. When I buy it, I often say to the shopkeeper: "It dances on the sand, apparently." If the shopkeeper is under the age of 25, they will often shoot me a "WTF?" expression. :)

Cherry x

borocub
14-07-2010, 06:21 PM
The Smiths, yeah! Culture Club? Noo-oooo! The Cure? Hell, yeah! Eighties synthpop stuff I don't mind, such as New Order etc...

You can get fruit flavoured fizzy pop called Rio that actually contains fruit juice - no artificial nonsense. When I buy it, I often say to the shopkeeper: "It dances on the sand, apparently." If the shopkeeper is under the age of 25, they will often shoot me a "WTF?" expression. :)

Cherry x
I went to see all of these bands when i was at college. I love the cure. My fav song is 'love cats'. The painting in my album the blue portrait is of susy sue. From susy and the banshes i still have my ablums at my mam's. Also sister's of mercy.
Also i like soft cell. Too:D

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 07:37 PM
I went to see all of these bands when i was at college. I love the cure. My fav song is 'love cats'. The painting in my album the blue portrait is of susy sue. From susy and the banshes i still have my ablums at my mam's. Also sister's of mercy.
Also i like soft cell. Too:D

Your tastes are rather "gothy", which is no bad thing! I bet you used to paint your nails black and wear eyeliner years ago, didn't you? (I still do!)

Cherry x

borocub
14-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Your tastes are rather "gothy", which is no bad thing! I bet you used to paint your nails black and wear eyeliner years ago, didn't you? (I still do!)

Cherry x
How did you gess. I was a goth, when i was at college. I came out of my shell when i was at college. I still sometimes paint my nails black now then.

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 08:38 PM
How did you gess. I was a goth, when i was at college. I came out of my shell when i was at college. I still sometimes paint my nails black now then.

Just had a feeling, that's all! I'm quite empathic. Besides the Goth scene and anything to do with CP/BDSM/****** tends to overlap quite a bit.

Cherry x

borocub
14-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Just had a feeling, that's all! I'm quite empathic. Besides the Goth scene and anything to do with CP/BDSM/****** tends to overlap quite a bit.

Cherry x
I did do a bit, not as much as i do now.

anarchistic_masochist
15-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Yes they do overlap and you will be over my lap.

*Did you see what I did there?*

Yes, Sir. I did. Very droll! :)

anarchistic_masochist
16-07-2010, 02:22 PM
I liked it moo.
One cow says to another cow.
"What do you make of this mad cow stuff" and the other replies. "It has nothing to do with me as I am a Giraffe.

Sir, that's an awful gag! :rolleyes:

Two piles of vomit have a converstion. The first one gets all emotional. The second one asks him what the matter is, to which he replies: "This was where I was brought up!"

I know that one isn't much better... heh!

Cherry x

P.S. Sir, just out of interest....how big is your tawse? :eek:

anarchistic_masochist
17-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Did you know that dog food has gone up to £3 a tin, Sir? That's £21 in dog money...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-07-2010, 04:45 PM
I think that I'm going to change my life savings into dog money- if I get back seven times what I put in that's better than anything the banks are offering! I'm surprised that the Chancellor hasn't thought of it as a way of paying back the nation's debt!
TDH

I'll have to keep a look out for a Bank of Fido for you, Sir. Trouble is, with the current economic downdown etc, humans and canines alike are feeling a bit ruff at the minute....

anarchistic_masochist
19-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Sounds like a bit of a shaggy dog story to me!
TDH

I reckon you're barking up the wrong tree, to be honest, Sir....

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-07-2010, 07:48 PM
No I did not see that but there is a better chance of a thrashing now that she is in London.
I am there on a regular basis.

Really Sir? How often?

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Only when he's on trial at the Old Bailey!
TDH

*Sniggers* Aw, Sir! You are cruel to poor Westey! :)

Cherry x