PDA

View Full Version : role play

smartbottom
21-07-2010, 11:38 AM
I am 40 years old fit build I am very interested in making cp contacts in the Cardiff south Wales area, I am very much into role-play with apprentice boss being my favourite scenario I like to get to know my role play partner and prefer to meet briefly before a role play session I can accommodate and use a variety of implements (I do however really like otk hand) slipper and cane are also very good I would like ongoing role play. If you would like to email photo exchange for a while and just get to know each other that would be ok. For the beginners out there who just want to try cp you could try a fully clothed otk hand spanking and see were we go from there.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you

You can contact me at smartbottom@fsmail.net (smartbottom@fsmail.net)

davide
18-08-2010, 12:04 PM
hi, i live in hereford but can travel, i am not a timewaster and i am keen to recieve a good spanking and a firm caning soon, i am available next monday or tuesday of next week, we could meet in a cafe or pub at first so that you can see i am sincere. i am slim 5'9" 45 yrs old and am experienced. willing to role play, whatever you would like. contact asap if you would like me to report to you sir.
regards
davide

totty
21-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi i am bisexual and can accommodate on i/10 or 2/10 for spanking fun and more txtme andwe candiscuss 07999862487