PDA

View Full Version : Seduction -of Sorts

happygolucky
01-12-2006, 11:46 AM
This story contains elements of CP and sexual acts between a man and two women -don't read it if you're offended by such things...

SEDUCTION -OF SORTS
It was a warm June evening and the children were all on 'sleep-over' with friends. I was anticipating a night in, rampantly pursuing my most feverish and livid desires together. It wasn't to be. I sat finishing up some work as Linda entered the room.
"That was Linda."
"Linda?"
"Yes a friend. You'd like her. I've invited her to supper. I hope that's okay."
My face must have given my feelings away because she quickly added, "You'll get on, you've got a lot in common."

I said nothing but got on with my work. At around six I started the usual supper routine; drink for us both, a bit of a moan at the state of the kitchen, food out of the fridge and then a slightly caustic comment about not being alone. It was ignored and I carried on -two courses to prepare and a table to lay. Linda went upstairs and did whatever women do when they have free time and I put the radio on.

By about seven thirty everything was laid in the dining room and the supper was under control. A car pulled into the drive and a tall woman emerged. From a distance, I could tell she was an attractive, well-dressed woman of around, probably forty years of age. I heard Linda coming down the stairs so stayed in the kitchen. I heard the door and then their voices approaching the kitchen. It was ordinary gossipy sort of talk until I heard Linda say "and is he here?"
"Yes", Linda replied "I'll introduce you."

They entered the kitchen and I took my first close up look. She was an attractive woman. Not as tall as I had thought but probably younger and definitely in possession of a good figure and a clean, open face.
"Martin, this is Linda."
"Hi", I offered my hand "let me take your jacket."
"Hello." She shook my hand and slipped out of her jacket.
"I'll get you a drink." Linda offered. "Wine okay?"
"Yes please, white if you have some."

Linda fixed the drinks and they drifted off into the sitting room while I brought the meal to the boil. Half an hour or so later I called them both to the table and they sat either side of the table with me at the end nearest the kitchen. I brought the dishes through.
"Shall we all help ourselves?"
"No", said Linda "you can do it."
"It's a man's proper place, after all." Linda added.
"Quite", I jested back "nothing like knowing your place."
"No, I mean it.' Said Linda, a steely edge to her voice.
"See I said you had lots in common." Linda chipped in.
"Yes", I said thoughtfully "you did."

I duly went around the table serving them in their places. I wondered if I should just test the boundaries a little. I know that my hands were giving away my thoughts to Linda. She would notice the slight tremor and the heat making the veins bulge. I went around with more sauce and decided to risk it.
I stood at Linda's left "More sauce, Mistress?" I ventured.
"That's better. Yes I will", she hesitated and then added "Worm". I felt an instant twitch in my trousers, a definite 'tenting' effect and I lowered the dish to mask it.

I looked across the table and Linda wore ever-such a slight smile. There was just a hint of a shine in her eyes.
"And what about mine?" She asked and then added "Worm."
"Of course Mistress." I walked around the table and stood to her left and served her some more sauce.
"Oh," she said, looking across at our guest "I said I would print this out for you." She pulled a typewritten piece of paper from her breast pocket and handed it across to Linda. "You'll see I've added some details onto Worm's efforts." I knew instantly that it was my list of 'misdemeanours' I had typed up earlier in anticipation of our next session. At the foot of the page were several extra items, but Grumpy before supper was the only one I could read in the time it flashed before me. Their hands met in the centre of the table and there was a slightly longer contact between their hands than was absolutely necessary.

I was obviously slightly shocked because Linda looked me straight in the eyes as her hand withdrew and then reached towards my crotch and cupped my balls and then squeezed slightly. Linda was intently reading.
"Naughty boy." She said to no one in particular. "I'd better get my bag in from the car."
"Yes, of course." Linda replied as Linda rose and left the room.
I heard the front door going on the latch.
"What's going on?" I asked
"Just wait and see."
"But, who is she?"
"Someone I met at Yoga classes."
"But, what's going on?"
"I said, just wait and see. Just go with the flow. I will if you will."
"Yes, yes of course."

The door opened again and Linda walked in carrying a large sports bag and sat down.
"We should get started really. After all we can't have a worm serving us dressed like that, can we?"
"No, you're right."
"Do you want to lead?" Linda asked.
"No, you feel free. I'd like to watch someone else at work."
Linda seemed to collect her thoughts for a moment then she looked across at me. Then she drew her breath.
"Come and stand here worm." She pointed to a spot on the floor to her right hand side.
"Yes mistress." I moved round and stood where she had indicated.
"Undo your trousers and open your shirt."
I hesitated and ran through the connotations of what was going on. I fired a glance at Linda. She nodded.
I undid my belt, trouser catch, zip fastener and then ran up the front of my shirt opening the buttons. Linda fished around in her bag and brought out a short leather strap about a quarter of an inch across, with a buckle and a pair of evil looking nipple clips attached to each other by a chain. She pushed my trousers down a little and then my shorts. My cock bobbed into view. She picked up the leather strap and fastened it around my cock and balls, pulling it tight. She kept tightening it until I gasped at the constriction. Then she pulled up my trousers and fastened the belt only. Then she reached up and opened my shirt. Picking up the heavy chain with her left hand she pulled at each of my nipples in turn to make them even more erect than they always are and then carefully fastened one clip to each. She held the chain and then, at a very precise moment let it go. The full weight of the chain revealed itself to my nipples and once again I gasped.
"Take your shirt off and then sit down and eat, worm."
"Yes mistress."

My face was glowing, my cock was as hard as a rock, my nipples were tingling and I sat, gingerly down wondering what on earth I had let myself in for.

The first course was consumed amid the discussion between the two about the list I had written out. They seemed to ignore me.
"I don't know how you put up with it." Linda said a few times. "He needs a proper sorting out, doesn't he?"
Linda agreed with all of it.
"How much can he take?"
"Whatever you decide to give."

The first course plates became empty.
"Stand up and strip off." Linda ordered. "For the rest of the evening you'll be naked."
"Yes mistress." I stood and removed my clothes right down to, and including, my shoes and socks.
"Come here." She pointed to the same spot and as I stood she added "hands on head." I placed them as instructed and stood still as she found another notch to tighten the ball buster. I gasped again. Then she tugged downwards on the chain before removing the nipple clips before replacing them with another, much tighter pair.
"Where do you keep the equipment?"
"In the garage."
Linda looked up at me. "Go and collect some paddles, and wrist and ankle straps."
"Yes mistress."
I left the house, naked but for ball buster and nipple clips and went to the garage, unlocked the cupboard and found what she wanted. I returned to the house. Fortunately there was no one about and I was unseen by walkers or neighbours.

As I entered the dining room I noticed that they had moved and were now sitting side by side. In front of them was a large, ominous looking butt plug, butter dripping down its sides.
"Bend" Linda indicated the space next to her. I bent across the table and felt her hand in the small of my back. The butt plug nuzzled against the entrance to my arse and I felt the warm butter dripping onto my ankle. She pushed, lightly at first but then more aggressively, until she felt the softening of my muscles. This was her signal and she pushed it fully home. I felt its shape pulling it in behind the wall of muscle at the entrance.
"Now serve supper."
I rose awkwardly and went and collected the plates.
"Serve us and then put yours on the floor between us."
I served them and then went to the other side of the table, dropped to my knees and shuffled under the table placing my plate on the floor between them.
Above me, covering their knees, the tablecloth separated their legs from my view.
"Look up", she paused "Are you looking up?"
"Yes mistress."
As I raised my head she started to lift the table-cloth. Around each of their waists were fastened large pink dildo's. their skirts had been removed and they were fastened on top of their panties. Bulbous tipped and veined they stood erect, demanding attention. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I could feel my buttocks tightening around the butt plug in the rhythm of my squirming.
"Suck us."
I raised my head and sucked them each in turn as they started to eat.
"Now finger us while you suck."
I played at the crotches of each of their panties, pushing the knuckles of my fingers rhythmically against their mounds as I sucked them in turn.

They both seemed to eat quickly and I heard the plates rattle against each other.
"Up." Came the command. I withdrew from beneath the table, my supper plate in my hands, the food untouched.
"You haven't eaten."
"No Mistress."
"Why not."
"My mouth was full Mistress."
She pushed her chair away from the table. "Over my lap."
I lowered myself over her, my head resting in Linda's lap.
"I'm going to spank you and spank you until you squeal."
"Yes Mistress."
Unlike Linda there was no build up, no soft start, no light taps to acclimatise my flesh, just a heavy, swatting spanking, heavily punishing each of my buttocks in turn. I felt the glow beginning to spread to all areas that she covered so expertly. As the intensity grew I started to jerk with the blows.
"Hold his hands." Linda said. I felt Linda's hands gripping my wrists. The beating continued, until she finished with a final salvo of urgent, hard and heavy slaps that made me groan. The beating stopped.
"Up Worm."

I pushed myself up and stood.
Hold your wrists out. She fastened straps around them.
"Leg."
I raised my leg and rested my foot on the edge of her chair where she indicated. She fastened a strap around the ankle and then did the same to the other. Then she fastened them to each other by short chains and did the same to my wrists.
"Clear the table."
Shuffling in slow progress I started to clear the table.
"Would you like to try on one of my outfits?" Linda said to Linda.
"That'd be fun." Linda upended the sports bag and fished around in the mass of contents that now covered the floor.
"This one I think."
She held up a short one-piece leather skirt and top with defined cleavage and a zip all the way down the front.
I continued to clear the table until there was nothing left on it and then I stood to one side.
Linda stood and slipped off the dildo and then her skirt and top. Her bra was black and had to go.
"Let me" Linda offered. Linda turned to afford access to her friend. Feminine fingers on feminine flesh. The catch slipped, the bra slackened, moved forwards, off, out, revealing those beautiful nipples to my gaze. Linda's hands encircled my wife's upper back. One thumb against each swollen bud, one forefinger against each other side. The squeeze gentle, the moan soft, the moment gone with the hands.

A few moments later Linda stood fastened into a tight fitting bodice of leather, encased by erotic, curve enhancing material that swelled her breasts and showed off her legs.

Linda looked up at me. She picked up the crop and advanced. She raised it above my bursting cock.
"What's this?"
"Sorry Mistress."
"Not good enough."
She cracked down on the top of it with the crop. It bounced and I winced. She cropped again. Then again and again. Twelve swishy, stingy slaps landed on my cock.
"Over the table."
I bent over the table and then felt her unclipping my wrists and ankles from each other then re-attaching my ankles to the table legs. The other side she attached my wrists to a chain that was then attached to the ankle straps.

"Shall I start?"
"Please do." Said Linda.
"You'll get six from each off us in turn. Three lots each. Understand?"
"Yes Mistress."
All I heard was a swish and then a crack. The line of fire that followed numbed my mind but awoke my flesh in angry repentance. Five more followed. Then Linda took over. Either merciful or pitiful she was less stern but Linda made up for that during her next go. Six mind tearing strokes, then six more from Linda. The final six from Linda were the ones that took me over the edge. The point of ecstasy where pain merges into pleasure and the mind craves true punishment, unlimited, bruising flagellation that satisfies the body, the spirit and the purges the soul of guilt. Her six brought me through the point and I knew we were in for a good night.

I was roughly unfastened.
"Up on the table."
Stiffly I climbed up and lay down supine as indicated. "Climb up above his face Linda."
Linda climbed up and paused, poised above my face. I felt the Butt plug being pulled from inside me and heard the catches of that evil strap - on dildo as Linda tightened it around her waist. Then I felt it at the entrance to all that was me. Above me I saw Linda's hands opening Linda's top and cupping her breasts, pulling at the nipples. As the penis slowly entered me I felt Linda's weight on my face as she started to grind her fanny against my mouth and nose. Above me I could hear the sounds of lips meeting and mashing against each other. I longed to look but couldn't. Inside me I felt the fucking I had ached for, begin. In and out, in a rocking motion. I knew Linda's ways so well that I could sense she was coming almost immediately. My ears were clamped between her thighs and all sound disappeared intermittently as she stretched out full length on top of me. Her breasts were crushed against my abdomen as I felt her lips around my cock. Her nipples pressing into me and then the inquisitive fingers of Linda's hands tugging at them helping her over the edge of her climax. Linda raped my arse more violently, increasing the pace and depth of her thrusts as her own orgasm spread outward from the base of the dildo.

They slowly subsided and removed their temporarily limpened bodies from me.
"You'll give us each two more climaxes before the evening is over."
"Yes Mistress."
"Now gather up the equipment and take it to the garage."
"Yes Mistress."
"When you get there, open the main doors, attach yourself to the ceiling and wait for us. We're going to have a little more fun before we come out to thrash you."

I gathered the things together and walked out to the garage, my nipples, still encased in clips, my balls tightly bound and my erection pointing the way before me. I entered the garage and opened the large main doors, then attached myself between two ceiling hooks and waited. It seemed like ages but my state didn't alter and as I heard the voices of the two advancing towards the garage I stiffened yet more. The girls entered and stood, one each side of me, Linda handed Linda a leather strap and they proceeded to beat my buttocks in turn, first Linda, then Linda. They kept it up for ages, varying the pace and the heaviness of the strokes, my body thrusting back and forth against the pressure of their onslaught. As they stopped Linda moved in front of me and started to unbutton the front of her full-length dress.
"Would you mind?" She said to Linda
"Not at all." Linda moved in front of her and started to undo the buttons, slowly working down the line until it fell open revealing a line of flesh down the centre. Linda pushed the dress open and slowly lowered her lips onto one of the pink, erect nipples that offered itself up to the light. Linda's eyes alighted on me.
"What are you looking at?"
"You Mistress."
"Close your eyes."
"I, I can't Mistress."
"Can't?"
It was an incredulous voice, a shout, a protest."
"No Mistress, I'm sorry. I just can't."
"I'll teach you can't." She broke the embrace with my wife and released my arms from the ceiling.
"Lie on the bench." I got up and she quickly attached my ankle straps to the spreader bars, then attached that to a pulley overhead. She winched my feet up above me and then attached my wrists to the chains already set up on the table. Then she undid the clip on one of my nipples. I felt the blood rushing back into it and the pain was short-lived but sweetly excruciating. She grabbed it and twisted it cruelly between her fingers. Its sensitive state made the feeling a total turn on. Then I felt her doing the same to the other nipple. The same sensation swept through it and the same twisting followed.

She rummaged through her bag and brought out another nipple chain and attached that across the nipple, at a ninety-degree angle to the previous clip. Then she did the same to the other nipple and gave the chain a tug to check it was secure. From above she pulled down another pulley hook and attached it to the nipple chain. Slowly she started to pull it tighter and tighter. I thought my nipples were going to come off but she kept winching and I arched my back to try and get relief. Now trapped and suspended she stood to one side and picked up a cane.
"I'm going to give you thirty-six strokes. You are going to count them out and thank me for each one and each time ask me to do it harder. Do you understand?"
"Yes Mistress."
She measured her distance by tapping at my buttocks then brought the cane back behind her and swooshed it through the air. As it bit my buttocks I heard a sharp intake of breath from Linda. I tried to steady my voice as the pain swelled through me; I didn't want her to be frightened, after all, she might halt proceedings. I would take anything rather than stop it now. I breathed slowly and calmly.
"One thank you Mistress. Harder please mistress."
The cane moved backwards through the air and then accelerated forwards towards me the ripping of the air accompanying it and being stopped only by the explosive crack as it landed in my flesh.
"Two, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress." I couldn't stop my voice from quavering this time but Linda seemed okay as she had started to rub at her crotch.

Again and again the cane landed, each blow occupying its own crease, its own weal in my flesh. I could imagine the state it was in. At each stroke Linda really did ratchet up the level and applied the cane harder and harder. I was really struggling by the time we reached twelve and thought I'd had enough. Linda sensed my state and pulled the nipple pulley tighter. It served the purpose because now I had other things to worry about and within the space of the next three, gradually harder strokes I had again reached that ecstatic point of no return. The point where all pain becomes a part of sexual fulfilment and lustful craving knows no bounds and can't find a limit, where the senses are stretched with the flesh, are marked with the raised and reddened flesh. Now, so striped my buttocks offered no unblemished target and I felt her applying newer harder strokes over already sore tramlines.
The caning continued, ever harder and ever more testing.

"Thirty, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress."
Linda appeared at my side and started to kiss my face and eyes.
"Thirty-one, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress."
She pushed her tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard as the cane bit again. She gave me space to reply.
"Thirty-two, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress."
Her hand found my cock and started to massage it as she kissed me once more as the cane rent the air with its slicing refrain.
"Thirty-three, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress."
I saw Linda take a step back and knew this one would melt all of the senses into one. It flew through the air and a wicked flick of the wrist at the end made it wrap around my buttocks slightly, giving her access to untouched flesh.
"Thirty-four, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress."
Linda released the pulley from the nipple chain and then removed first one chain. As the cane bit once more her lips were sucking at it, her teeth nipping to draw the blood up into it again.
"Thirty-five, thank you Mistress. Harder please Mistress."
Linda undid the other clip and fastened her lips around the other nipple, sucking it into life. Again Linda took a step back, measured in preparation and then let fly, the wicked flick of the wrist finishing the stroke as the cane whistled and struck for the last time.
"Thirty-six, thank you Mistress."

The girls transferred their attention to my buttocks, admiring Linda's handiwork. Then my legs were lowered and my hands released. I sat up and looked at them. Linda moved in on Linda and slowly stripped her clothes from her, kissing and nipping at the flesh as it was exposed.
"You can watch", she said to me "you've earned it."
Slowly the clothes fell away and Linda was rendered naked by the rampant woman.
"My turn." She said to Linda and again I watched as this time my wife stripped the clothes away from the body I had yet to see. Lips prised cloth from flesh, tugged at straps and pulled at elastic as the body was revealed to us both. Then, naked they stood full length and pulled each to each other and kissed full face and inquisitively.

"Lie on the table Linda." Linda suggested. I got down and watched as my wife climbed up and lay down, her legs spreading. Linda took my cock, bent, sucked it into her throat and fellated me, swallowing down to the pubic bone. I felt her throat muscles around me. Then she withdrew it and pulled it towards my wife's most intimate area. She stopped and bent, licking the outside of her lips, then softly running up and over the clitoris, then dodged onto my cock and sucked it again. Slowly she brought the two together, alternating her oral attentions on each of us until my tip pressed at the entrance and her lips played against my wife, slowly pushing me inside and squeezing herself out of room.

She withdrew from between us and I felt her hands applying another set of nipple clips to my breasts, not just the nipples, but the base of the brown area, bringing new and unknown sensations to the surface. The small buds protruded and my wife rubbed her fingers over them as I started to fuck her. I heard a rustle from behind me and then felt the softness of leather being gently beaten against my buttocks in time with my thrusting.
"Don't come." Linda commanded. I tried to remain calm but knew it was a near impossible task. Then I heard the rustle of straps and shortly after felt the nosy tip of the strap-on meeting my arse. Linda pushed home just as I felt Linda starting to get tighter. But Linda wasted no time and fucked me hard, joining herself to the rhythm we had already established. The large dildo moving fully in and out of me with each of my thrusts into and out of my wife. The pace got ever faster and I felt Linda tightening yet more around me as her second orgasm started. This should have triggered my own but I managed to hold off as I felt Linda extending the period of time on each thrust when her pubic bone came into contact with the deepest resistance. Now I started to push back at her slightly each time. Helping her to move through the pre-orgasm state. Linda's hands encircled me as she sought to help too by reaching round and pulling at Linda's nipples, then cupping and feeling all of her full breasts.

Linda started to shudder and I felt her hands gripping my hips as her pace ratcheted up one final level and she squealed with orgasmic ripple after juice wringing thrust and pulled herself all the way home and into me. Linda too started to call out, and I thrust just a few more times to bring her off. I'd managed to resist coming myself, I knew I was to be used one final time.

...to be continued