PDA

View Full Version : a meeting with Borocub and Wilburn...

yanspkee
22-07-2010, 11:55 PM
My friend Borocub in his best shape is on my profile... Check it out !

He will tell you more about it tomorrow, for sure ! He has to !

Don't hesitate either to ask him about the M A R T I N E T... he should know now how to pronounce that word properly and to spell it as well !

borocub
23-07-2010, 08:00 AM
well here i go.
Two days ago yan messaged me asking me if i had seen wilbur. As i'd not seen wilbur for a fare few months. Yan had spocken to wilbur on another sit. Any way i messaged wilbur to say that yan and i would like to meet up at my placeAt 7pm.
As the day came close i got the living room ready with my tools. I did not now how the session would go. Where we going to switch or was i going to be yan's and wilbur's boi. One hour to go, my head was racing, heart was pumping only nowing i would be spanked with diffterent tools.
I was pacing around the room only ten mins. To go, then there was a knock on the door. There they were with big smiles on there faces i kind of gessed they had be chatting about they were going to deal with me. Atfer a short chat a drink, wilbur pulled my spanking chair out. He ordered me me to take off my shorts. I stood there with my grey pants, wilbur ordered me over his knee for a good hand spanking. Spanking and rubbing my lovly bottom. He slipped my pants just off my bum a began to spank me more till i had a nice warm red colour. Both wilbur and jan admired my bum then yan grabed me and put me over his keen. As i then relised than i would be at there mercy. Atfer a small brack wilbur said i could chose a tool. But yan said i don't think so and pulling out a nice leather paddle. This should work better. As i was played like a ping pong ball. With me being the ball and wilbur and yan being the table tennis bats.
As the night went on yan got his web cam out. I was wheel barrow spanked. I also was given a lesson on how to say martinet. It take me some time to say it. So yes i got a good dose of the martinet. As the 't' is silent. But i was not och!
Willur used his fav tool the belt and cane. Wich was filmed, we chated about all things. Even about the post to shave or not. As i was duelly spanked or as both them agreed the i should more manly and keep my hair.
I so enjoyed my time last night as wilbur was the frist guy to cane me witch when i reminded him i got an other canning. With yan he was the frist guy that spanked me in the wheel barrow position. So he duely told me get ur pants off. As was in the wheel barrow position for a hand and paddle spanking.
Yan and wilbur are great guys. There are two mates i will always be in my life cos they keep me in line as do the others guys do while my daddy is away.
Thanks guys. :D