PDA

View Full Version : Help

sporty girl
25-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi I,m new to this my name is Jane 41 Just ended a short relationship in where my boyfriend spanked me Not really hard But I think it has opened up something up within me Cant stop thinking about and wondering if i should take it any further or just try and forget it

borocub
25-07-2010, 04:08 PM
i think you should talk to other females on here, myself i love been spanked. I have a partener and spanking is one part of our life style.

sporty girl
25-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks I think i,m finding it difficult understanding these feelings Would love to be spanked I suppose it would be hard to find someone that understands

Uncle David
25-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks I think i,m finding it difficult understanding these feelings Would love to be spanked I suppose it would be hard to find someone that understands

You may need to take your time before you find somebody who'll understand your feelings but I'm sure you'll soon receive plenty of offers from men desperate to spank you - LOL.

Uncle David :)

borocub
25-07-2010, 07:02 PM
It's hard to pin point why, for me it goes back to my grand father. He was ferm but far. I got spanked only when i was naughty. I looked up to him. Also it's the authoritarian figure. That's only some of it, and the ritual of havin my shorts pulled down for a spanking and then my under pants.

sporty girl
25-07-2010, 08:52 PM
You may need to take your time before you find somebody who'll understand your feelings but I'm sure you'll soon receive plenty of offers from men desperate to spank you - LOL.

hope so laugh

sporty girl
25-07-2010, 08:55 PM
It's hard to pin point why, for me it goes back to my grand father. He was ferm but far. I got spanked only when i was naughty. I looked up to him. Also it's the authoritarian figure. That's only some of it, and the ritual of havin my shorts pulled down for a spanking and then my under pants.

My ex was quiet a strong character as am I Maybe thats what turned me on He could control me better than most men I use to love it when we were out in the car and he would say things like wait till we get home He didnt always spank me just sex when we got home Ive never been treated like that but it was kinda nice

Uncle David
25-07-2010, 10:00 PM
My ex was quiet a strong character as am I Maybe thats what turned me on He could control me better than most men I use to love it when we were out in the car and he would say things like wait till we get home He didnt always spank me just sex when we got home Ive never been treated like that but it was kinda nice

Very interesting sporty girl, so what are you hoping to achieve by advertising here?

This is a spanking contacts site, so I very much doubt whether anybody will advise you to forget about your kink - LOL.

borocub
25-07-2010, 10:44 PM
yes my partener can be like that, as i do call him daddy. He loves it when i'm a cheeking brat. It like it when he tells me that i will get a spanking. also like david says nowing what you want and the out come is just as important.

Uncle David
25-07-2010, 11:13 PM
like david says nowing what you want and the out come is just as important.

Indeed so borocub. This forum is for advertisements and would-be respondents need to know what the advertiser is seeking.

It's unclear to me whether the good lady is seeking a play partner or merely advice, in which case it would be better if the thread were in the General Discussion forum.

borocub
25-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Indeed so borocub. This forum is for advertisements and would-be respondents need to know what the advertiser is seeking.

It's unclear to me whether the good lady is seeking a play partner or merely advice, in which case it would be better if the thread were in the General Discussion forum.

Yes i do agree with you uncle david. I think this younger lady needs to think long about what she really wants.

sporty girl
25-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I think i need to try it with experienced people then i will know If its what i really want I think it is though I feel i need to be punish to forget him is that wrong

catch21
25-07-2010, 11:31 PM
No, sounds good to me. I'll pop along to Bristol and oblige.

borocub
25-07-2010, 11:32 PM
I think i need to try it with experienced people then i will know If its what i really want I think it is though I feel i need to be punish to forget him is that wrong
Well i must admite there are better ways of getting over an ex. Self blame is not one of them. If you enjoy been spanked that's different.

anarchistic_masochist
26-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi I,m new to this my name is Jane 41 Just ended a short relationship in where my boyfriend spanked me Not really hard But I think it has opened up something up within me Cant stop thinking about and wondering if i should take it any further or just try and forget it

Hello Sportygirl

I doubt if you will be able to forget about what has been awakened in you. I'm a female submissive and I started exploring this side of me in December last year and I've never looked back. (I'm 31)

Of course, it is totally up to you, whether or not you decide to take things further, but if it was me, I would go for it! Take your time to find the partner who is right for you. Exchange emails for a bit before you decide to meet someone - you're the one who is really in control so don't let anyone pressure you.

If you are finding yourself thinking about and fantasising about being spanked, you will not be able to forget about it! Embrace your sexuality! You will feel young, sexy and (paradoxically) very powerful.

Feel free to PM me.

Cherry x

Uncle David
26-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Hello again sporty girl,

Given your apparent state of confusion, I strongly feel that Cherry has extended to you a generous invitation which you should accept before considering whether and how to proceed further.

Unfortunately, I've never met her in person but I am prepared to vouch for the fact that Cherry is a very genuine person well worth listening to.

If you do eventually decide that you wish to dip a toe in the water, please bear in mind that I am an experienced and most responsible spanker possessive of discernment regarding a lady's limits.

I should state however that I'm mature in years and sex is out of the question.

Uncle David

sporty girl
26-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Hello Sportygirl

I doubt if you will be able to forget about what has been awakened in you. I'm a female submissive and I started exploring this side of me in December last year and I've never looked back. (I'm 31)

Of course, it is totally up to you, whether or not you decide to take things further, but if it was me, I would go for it! Take your time to find the partner who is right for you. Exchange emails for a bit before you decide to meet someone - you're the one who is really in control so don't let anyone pressure you.

If you are finding yourself thinking about and fantasising about being spanked, you will not be able to forget about it! Embrace your sexuality! You will feel young, sexy and (paradoxically) very powerful.

Feel free to PM me.

Cherry x

Thanks Cherry finding it difficult x

okkchris66
29-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Hi Jane Iam looking for a nice girl who is fairly new and would enjoy being spanked and all the things leading up to it

red hand
30-06-2012, 12:52 PM
very unlikely to receive a reply, since this poster has not been on for well over a year

okkchris66
13-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi I live in Bristol so its very easy to come and give you the spanking you need and like so pm me for a meet ............Thx Chris

red hand
13-07-2012, 10:12 PM
very unlikely to receive a reply, since this poster has not been on for well over a year
Sportygirl has not been online since 21/01/11, so guys i think you are wasting your time