PDA

View Full Version : flogging

4flogging
27-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Old style cat -0-nine tails floggings required in early August>>>willing subject available for newbies or the more experienced>>> up to say 200 plus lashes.

Uncle David
27-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Old style cat -0-nine tails floggings required in early August>>>willing subject available for newbies or the more experienced>>> up to say 200 plus lashes.

That's mindblowing :eek:

With a punishment as severe as that, I'd have thought you'd insist upon an experienced person, ie, somebody who knows what they're doing.

I made a cat o' nine tails once and swopped it for a cane from a commercial friend of mine up north.

Uncle David :)

borocub
27-07-2010, 10:46 PM
even i'd fine that way too hard to take. I've been flogged on the back and bum. I'd draw the line at that amount. :eek:

borocub
28-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Borocub - I hope that you're not going to prove to be a wimp, when I visit Eston in September!!!
TDH
Sir i will not be a wimp, just not that keen on been flogged. My last partener went o.t.t and i had to spend time off work.

4flogging
31-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Hi Uncle David,
Thanks for you input , I offer myself to inexperienced ones so they can at least have some one to practise on. Over the years one beginner became very adapt &stayed friends for a long time.

But have to admit I do prefer an experienced Dom who can read body language so knows when to ease off a little then build up again ;;so the flogging may last longer. more enjoyable for all.

Regards
Stef

That's mindblowing :eek:

With a punishment as severe as that, I'd have thought you'd insist upon an experienced person, ie, somebody who knows what they're doing.

I made a cat o' nine tails once and swopped it for a cane from a commercial friend of mine up north.

Uncle David :)

Michael Nunn
05-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi Uncle David,
Thanks for you input , I offer myself to inexperienced ones so they can at least have some one to practise on. Over the years one beginner became very adapt &stayed friends for a long time.

But have to admit I do prefer an experienced Dom who can read body language so knows when to ease off a little then build up again ;;so the flogging may last longer. more enjoyable for all.

Regards
Stef
Well I am certainly a VERY experienced DOM on the mainland, not a million miles from Ryde and can absolutely guarantee you an excellent session with a variety of scenarios and implements!!
Michael