PDA

View Full Version : Who Is The Oldest Member ???

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Following Westey's question posted in the Latest Adverts forum asking who has the most posts, I'd like to proffer another question in a more appropriate forum.

Who is the oldest member on this site?

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Headline in tomorrow's paper: "Glasgow butcher fined for making sausages out of his dog"! I think that you could win the prize in this competition, David - oldest and most senile! Well, oldest at least - Westey, you've won a prize!
TDH

I'd win Gold, Silver and Bronze in an Olympic event for cheekiness... :D

Cherry x

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Well its not me. I am 45, dashing, and fit as a butchers dog.
How old are you Dave.

That's a very strange analogy Westey - Are you sure you don't need professional help?

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 05:57 PM
That's a very strange analogy Westey - Are you sure you don't need professional help?

Uncle David

It's off a dogfood advert, Uncle.

Cherry x

Uncle David
31-07-2010, 06:28 PM
It's off a dogfood advert, Uncle.

Cherry x

Oh, thank you Cherry but I'm a cat owner myself. You generally find that the more intelligent people prefer cats.

Uncle David :)

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh, thank you Cherry but I'm a cat owner myself. You generally find that the more intelligent people prefer cats.

Uncle David :)

I disagree, Uncle. I'm a doggy person, myself, and I'm not daft! Foolish, maybe...

Cherry x

borocub
05-08-2010, 07:18 PM
i have two verymad cats. Just like me.

doublecee
16-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Dogs, cats, swimming certificates? I thought the thread was to ascertain the ages of the older members.
Still, the banter is free and usually engenders, at least, a smile.

Monty Burns
17-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Dogs, cats, swimming certificates? I thought the thread was to ascertain the ages of the older members.
Still, the banter is free and usually engenders, at least, a smile.

As you have noticed, this a classic example of a hijacked thread of which there are many. There was another one which reappeared yesterday that had been started by pest29.

If you click on Community, then Member List, then Age and work your way to page 47 you get the oldest stated age was 90 however that does not seem genuine. how many nonagenarian spankers are there in Antarctica? Some in their early 80s might be.
That does leave 46 pages of people who have not specified their age.