PDA

View Full Version : What's the naughtiest/worst thing you've ever done?

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 08:00 PM
What's the worst thing you've ever done? Were you punished for it? Would you like to be? I was haunted by childhood misdemenours for years until I was belatedly punished for them fairly recently. Within the past year (and at end of the previous one) I've been spanked and caned for:

Stealing colour changing felt tips from out of another student's desk
Cheating in a music exam when I was eleven
Forging my mum's signature in my homework diary (I did this and got away with it the whole time I was at Secondary school!)
I was caught about to throw a chair at another student when I was in either the Fourth of Fifth year at Secondary School. He was a chronic wind up merchant and had teased and called me nasty names throughout my school life. After about four years of it, I finally snapped. He got put on report card. I didn't. The teachers all knew what he was like.

I have a "double jeopardy" rule, where I can't be punished for the same offence twice. There are other things I've done that have yet to be addressed.

Using fake ID to get into pubs and clubs when I was sixteen
Getting hopelessly drunk on cider and black when I was fourteen, along with my younger, diabetic brother (who was eight at the time!) We had to push our bicycles home - no way could we have ridden them!
Getting hopelessly drunk (again!) at the age of sixteen with a load of mates from work. I left my leather jacket in the back of a taxi and my mum went ape! I also threw up all over my bed 'cos I was too drunk to get out of bed and puke up in the loo. I awoke with the worse hangover ever and with piles of congealed, smelly vomit everywhere...
There's bound to be other things...can't think of any at the moment...

Oh 'eck - they're all alcohol related! I've Just realised! These childhood/teenage sins would be addressed in the classic Headmaster/naughty schoolgirl scenareo. It just works so well!

Any comments?

Cherry x

borocub
31-07-2010, 08:46 PM
well you alky i think a trip to an A.A
Group would be in order.
As for my missbehaviour from my teens i got a way with.
1. I blamed my brother for throuhing mud a my mam's washing. Mam spanked him on his bare bum.
2. I was out with two mates we where 14 and we stolen some pens and sweets from the local shop.
3. I did get drunk at 16 at a mate party. My mam and dad didn't fine out as i stopped at my mates. I told them i got and bad tummy from so food i eat.

kindlysir
31-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Well my pervious offer to help deal with some of those on your outstanding list is still offered......... so if you need to report for restitution do let me know .......

jennyTv
31-07-2010, 09:42 PM
At school we once took the bolts out of the steps leading up to the stage.. The Headmaster walked up those steps in front of the whole school each and every morning.. As he approached I waited with baited breath for the caped facist to fall flat on his face..
He walked calmly up the stairs and anounced that the cleaner had met with an accident and the boys responsible for interfering with the steps would be expelled once caught..

I was not expelled.. (well not till much later and for an unrelated misunderstanding)

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 11:55 AM
At school we once took the bolts out of the steps leading up to the stage.. The Headmaster walked up those steps in front of the whole school each and every morning.. As he approached I waited with baited breath for the caped facist to fall flat on his face..
He walked calmly up the stairs and anounced that the cleaner had met with an accident and the boys responsible for interfering with the steps would be expelled once caught..

I was not expelled.. (well not till much later and for an unrelated misunderstanding)

Caped fascist! LOL!! You weren't too fond of your old headmaster then?

C x

batman475
02-08-2010, 02:47 PM
see what i got up to last year belowIt was 7http://thumbs.tvchix.com/images/forum/emotes/20.gifpm i was in my hotel room dresses in my purple babydoll nightie, long black rubber gloves and leopard print open crotch tights as requested by Mistress, she was 20 minutes late, would she turn up? my hand reached under the nightie and massaged my limp cock, if she doesn't show i would relieve myself while dressed
then at 7:25 there was a knock on the door, i opened it and let the man in, he said i am mistress sue, i said yes ok, he was pleased to see me dressed and waiting, but before changing into rubber misrtress sue, he bound me to the desk chair, hands and feet, fitted a full face hood on me and blindfolded me.
left helpless mistress went to the bathroom to change.
it seemed like an age before i could hear heels on the bathroom floor, and the door opening, i felt mistress come to me, and suddenly my blindfold was removed!!
before was a hooded rubber clad domme in a 6 inch heels with rubber stockings, mini dress and long black gloves, what a vision!, she flicked her head and her ponytail swished.
i'm going to have some fun with you my littel rubber slut she said.
a collar was fitted to me before releasing me from the chair, my hand were bound behind my back, after leading me around the room she the pushed me onto the bed face down and untied my hands, she told me to turn over, i was lying on the bed looking up at a vision in rubber
mistress climbed onto the bed and straddled me, she leaned forward pulled my arms above my head and held me down, she then kissed me hard, then harder forcing a probing tongue into my mouth, she writhed on my body, we were seperated by 2 layers or rubber but she could feel my hardness
taking breath she said mistress needs a cock inside her, she tossed me a condom while she removed her rubber briefs, again she mounted me, held me down and kissed me again, never have been kissed so intensly,
suddenly she sat back and guided my cock into her, my hands pulled forward place on her solid rubber breasts, for the next 5 minutes mistress road me hard until i could hold on no longer and i growned as i orgasmed inside her.
before i could recover my composure mistress, had move up my body, and pulling the lead on my collar meant my mouth was directly infront of her cock
she thust it into my mouth despit my protests, it took a while for me to get over the shock but soon i was enjoying fucking my hooded face, i could feel her getting closer to cumming and tried to pull away, but it was no good
i felt her come fill my mouth, spurting out the sides of it and onto the hood.
exhausted mistress roled onto the bed beside me.
i was so turned on i gently began to rubber her shiny clad body while she regained composure, she then turned and we kissed again
she whisped to me "take off your girly clothes and return to me as a real man, and i will be your rubber plaything for the night"

mike_redbotham
02-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Never mind the detail. Next time, can we please have proper spelling, punctuation and grammar? Being on line is no excuse for sloppy, semi-literate English, neither is the fact that it is an erotic story.
Anything is easier to read and more emotive if it is properly presented.
Quite clearly the author did not pay proper attention to his lessons and school and the discipline was obviously inadequate.

anarchistic_masochist
02-08-2010, 10:52 PM
see what i got up to last year belowIt was 7http://thumbs.tvchix.com/images/forum/emotes/20.gifpm i was in my hotel room dresses in my purple babydoll nightie, long black rubber gloves and leopard print open crotch tights as requested by Mistress, she was 20 minutes late, would she turn up? my hand reached under the nightie and massaged my limp cock, if she doesn't show i would relieve myself while dressed
then at 7:25 there was a knock on the door, i opened it and let the man in, he said i am mistress sue, i said yes ok, he was pleased to see me dressed and waiting, but before changing into rubber misrtress sue, he bound me to the desk chair, hands and feet, fitted a full face hood on me and blindfolded me.
left helpless mistress went to the bathroom to change.
it seemed like an age before i could hear heels on the bathroom floor, and the door opening, i felt mistress come to me, and suddenly my blindfold was removed!!
before was a hooded rubber clad domme in a 6 inch heels with rubber stockings, mini dress and long black gloves, what a vision!, she flicked her head and her ponytail swished.
i'm going to have some fun with you my littel rubber slut she said.
a collar was fitted to me before releasing me from the chair, my hand were bound behind my back, after leading me around the room she the pushed me onto the bed face down and untied my hands, she told me to turn over, i was lying on the bed looking up at a vision in rubber
mistress climbed onto the bed and straddled me, she leaned forward pulled my arms above my head and held me down, she then kissed me hard, then harder forcing a probing tongue into my mouth, she writhed on my body, we were seperated by 2 layers or rubber but she could feel my hardness
taking breath she said mistress needs a cock inside her, she tossed me a condom while she removed her rubber briefs, again she mounted me, held me down and kissed me again, never have been kissed so intensly,
suddenly she sat back and guided my cock into her, my hands pulled forward place on her solid rubber breasts, for the next 5 minutes mistress road me hard until i could hold on no longer and i growned as i orgasmed inside her.
before i could recover my composure mistress, had move up my body, and pulling the lead on my collar meant my mouth was directly infront of her cock
she thust it into my mouth despit my protests, it took a while for me to get over the shock but soon i was enjoying fucking my hooded face, i could feel her getting closer to cumming and tried to pull away, but it was no good
i felt her come fill my mouth, spurting out the sides of it and onto the hood.
exhausted mistress roled onto the bed beside me.
i was so turned on i gently began to rubber her shiny clad body while she regained composure, she then turned and we kissed again
she whisped to me "take off your girly clothes and return to me as a real man, and i will be your rubber plaything for the night"

Did this actually happen? Or is this a fantasy? This thread was supposed to be about things that you've done, that you feel ashamed of and got away with. This is totally off the beaten (no pun intended) track!

Cherry x

subsimon
17-08-2010, 12:31 PM
No quite in the same vein, but I once got out of a potential fight with a local yob by telling him I only got 5 years for the last person I fought, so come on then... he couldn't work out if I was joking, but it worked he never bothered me again.

I was belted severly by my father when he caught me playing truant when I was about 10/11, but that probably the worst I have done that resulted in CP.

Si

strictuncle
05-09-2010, 12:55 AM
When I was 14 I took some money from my mum's purse. It was in 1964 and I wanted to by a Beatles record but did not have the money to pay for it. Mum discovered the loss and asked me about it I lied and said I knew nothing about it. She was not convinced and told my dad who finally got the truth out of me.

Boy did I get thrashed for that dad's belt came off and my underpants came down my backside got striped! The reminder lasted for several days afterwards Ouch!!

Paddlingpaul
22-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Cherry,
Your PM box is apparently full, any chance you could make some space ?

pAUL

totty
23-09-2010, 01:04 PM
mother in law caught me sniffing her dirty knicks.I had a choice 1] Hairbrush accross my bare arse orshewould inform my wife of my misdemeanour.I took the hairbrush and had a hard on all through the punisment.

anarchistic_masochist
13-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Cherry,
Your PM box is apparently full, any chance you could make some space ?

pAUL

My inbox is clear now. :)

Intrakota
15-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Not the worst thing I've done I suppose, but I did get caught out -

My mate Lindsay had aquired a small folding pen knife from the local Hardware shop -
I wanted one, so I "took" Half a Crown, Two Shiilings and Sixpence (25p today) from Mums purse to buy it, infact it was One Shilling and Sixpence with the intention of putting the change back before she noticed.
She did notice, before I made it back, I knew this because as I entered the back of the house with my mate there she was in the kitchen with the Belt on the table, she picked it up and demanded an explanation, I offered the Shilling change and showed her what rubbish I had spent her hard earnt money on hoping that it might help, it didn't, infact it made things much worse, for taking the money and for having a knife she pulled my shorts and pants down, bent me over a kitchen stool and leathered my bare ass infront of my mate which left me streaming tears and howling like a dog, and him visibly shocked.

Thanks Mum, look at me now.

anarchistic_masochist
15-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Not the worst thing I've done I suppose, but I did get caught out -

My mate Lindsay had aquired a small folding pen knife from the local Hardware shop -
I wanted one, so I "took" Half a Crown, Two Shiilings and Sixpence (25p today) from Mums purse to buy it, infact it was One Shilling and Sixpence with the intention of putting the change back before she noticed.
She did notice, before I made it back, I knew this because as I entered the back of the house with my mate there she was in the kitchen with the Belt on the table, she picked it up and demanded an explanation, I offered the Shilling change and showed her what rubbish I had spent her hard earnt money on hoping that it might help, it didn't, infact it made things much worse, for taking the money and for having a knife she pulled my shorts and pants down, bent me over a kitchen stool and leathered my bare ass infront of my mate which left me streaming tears and howling like a dog, and him visibly shocked.

Thanks Mum, look at me now.

Yikes! I wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of your mum! :eek:

Cherry x

badboy13
29-11-2010, 08:07 PM
I was good at chemistry and made a stink bomb which I deposited through the sectetary's letterbox after school one evening. The smell was so bad that next day we couldnt go into assembly.
The headmaster did the usual " We know who did it but it was best he confesses" speech and i was never caught for it.
That is probably why I am owning up now as I am long overdue that visit to the heads study and taking the letter home to dad for a belting

Vspankable
18-12-2010, 03:21 PM
I had been reported to my headmaster for misbehaving with some of the girls from the local convent school, i shoved a few of the over and laughed at the silly little cows. I was made to reprt to the master's secretary, the master gave me a talking to, but i was sniggering after i left his office, having denied it all. The master's secretary was not satisfied by the way i'd been dealt with and she took hold of me, took my pants and panties down, took me right across her knee and taught me a lesson i'll never forget. Needless to say I will never be rough with a woman or girl again, for fear of being dealt with by a secretary!

davidlayton
13-08-2011, 11:08 AM
I got caught throwing empty milk bottles at a wall. I was reported to school and received 4 strokes of the cane off my Headmaster. I had to stand in the corner of his room, Hands on head, with my shorts and underpants down to my ankles for half an hour befor being released and allowed to rub my aching bottom. That was the longest half hour in my life.
davidlayton50@yahoo.cco.uk

hardhitter
21-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Went for a smoke with 2 of my mates in the school art room on the day of the big school photo. Dont know how it happened - one us must have thrown a lit match or cigarette in a trash can full of paper. Next we know: whoosh, fire reaching to the ceiling. We scarpered, but also hit the fire alarm. Not much damage actually, but still we we afraid of being charge for arson, so we said nothing to anyone. When the school photos came back (weeks later) on which we were conspicuously absent, we got hauled in for questioning. We confessed. Prison? Expulsion? No, six of the (very best) cane in front of the whole school. Gym shorts only. No rubbing allowed. Agony, but better than the alternatives. Thanks you, sir.

overIgo
14-09-2011, 02:05 AM
(third time lucky keeps cutting out)

keep it short the year was 1982, I was 13 and a evil wee git, three of my mates and me jacked up Mr McKinley's triumph spitfire racing green, one lunchtime after pre arranging the tools the previous evening, placing bricks under his car removing his wheels chucking the wheels down a embankment hiding the tools of our deed, making sure I got a detention for hitting the ball off a teacher shortly after returning from the mission,

Every Year McKinley taught was interrogated but me and my mates were off the hook courtesy of the my detention...the culprit eventually being blamed on ex pupils the reason for the Deed his love of tawsing pupils for the slightest indiscrection....Revenge is sweet....if some what naughty...

Bluebell73
14-09-2011, 10:32 AM
In the late fifties when I was about 9 or 10 we lived in an old house that had what they called an out side wash house for washing clothes. On a Saturday morning the women of the house would light up the boiler to boil their whites. My cousin and I thought the smoking chimney would be ideal for making indian smoke signals. Great was the consternation and anger when the smoke instead of coming out the chimney came out the door and window. It also didn't help keep the whites white. The culprits were soon rounded up and a leather belt applied to their bare backsides. I did think that being grounded for the weekend was a bit excessive.

BB73:)

scottish bad boy
11-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Yikes! I wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of your mum! :eek:

Cherry x

i think id learn a few lessons at the hands of a mum like that