PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please...

Uncle David
01-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Uncle David :)

borocub
01-08-2010, 01:35 PM
maybe you could say ur your open minded, and uderstanding. So far it's looking good. I think also put in that you trust werthy.
These are somethings that i would look for in a guy i would want to meet.

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm considering placing an advert and would welcome suggestions. So far, this is what I've come up with:

Mature, intelligent, distinguished and cultured gentleman seeking a young lady in need of a spanking. You should be under thirty, petite and physically attractive. This is an unmissable opportunity, as I don't charge a fee.

I realise it's already very good but do suggest any tweeks which you consider advisable.

Hello Uncle - pleasure as always. :)

Got a couple of points:

You're unlikely to get anyone under thirty replying, as a lot of us don't "come out" as it were, until their late 30's, 40's or even 50's. I'm actually rather young, and even I don't qualifiy! (I'm 31.)
We also tend to be on the larger side, but why would you want to spank a stick insect anyway? Big bums are more fun!
The word is "tweaks", Uncle... ;)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh dear Cherry - I'm appreciative but have you missed something :confused:

I don't follow you. :confused: What do you mean, Uncle?

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I don't usually say this to you my dear Cherry but I think you're being mischevious and in need of a sound spanking :D

Uncle David

I won't argue with you there, Uncle, because:

You're right!
I respect you far too much to be too cheeky...

Cherry x

borocub
01-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Thank you for your nice words Borocub - you are a very good man.

Unfortunately or fortunately for you, I only spank naughty girls.

It's ok, but if u ever need a naughty boi's bottom to practice on just let me now.

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Um...Cov, Sir? Shouldn't that be "any more advice?"

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 06:13 PM
He's so obsessed with harping on about spelling and grammar Cherry, I expect he's gone away to eat another dictionary.

Me - I'm not so faddy but I like to come here for a bit of light-hearted fun :)

*Sniggers at the thought of Cov munching away on the OED.*

To be honest, Uncle, I dislike bad spelling and grammar as well. If I'm PM'd by someone who clearly cannot string a sentence together, or even use basic punctuation such as capital letters and full stops, then I ignore them. I like to be dominated mentally as well, you see, and I like to think that I'm reasonably intelligent; so a semi-literate goon has little chance of dominating me. Brute force alone does not cut it, but that's just me. :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM
I can accept what you say Cherry but I'm really not intellectually minded and I don't want the hassle of writing messages into my word processor, spell checking and cutting and pasting.

I'm really not angry or upset because, as I've said, I came here merely seeking fun - not to have every word I write picked over for errors. I'm afraid that has become rather monotonous.

In leaving, I wish you all well and that includes your good self, Cov, Borocub, and Westey etc.

Oh, and for anybody else who failed to realise it, this thread was intended as a wind-up.

No probs Uncle. Look after yourself! :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Are you still here? What a drama queen! This is a death scene more protracted than a Wagnerian opera. Nobody wants you to go, you silly old goat- now get your case unpacked! You've still got much more to suffer before I'm done with you!
TDH

Aww! Sir, you say the nicest things! *chuckles*

Cherry x