PDA

View Full Version : 22 Y.O Poet looking for spanking friends in the Leicester area.

KimCarsons
02-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Yo,
How you doing people? :)

Nice to find a place like this y' know, it's kinda hard to get with other spanking freaks like myself.

I'm kinda hoping to meet a woman preferably, but maybe a dude if he's got the right kinda mentality (I.E. Not a square.) My experience has pretty much been solely as Top but I'm kinda wanting to find some people who I can be bottom with too.

I live in Leicester, can't really accomodate as my place is kinda shared by the local bohemia/artist/stoners. But I'm more than happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet a cool person.

Feel free to chat, even if the idea of using and abusing me doesn't really appeal - I'm quite an amiable guy.

Peace,

Dunc

Chiefwhip
02-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Hello Kim. Just wishing you luck, but whilst I'm a Top, I only play with females. Hope you find a nice lady to spank you.

anarchistic_masochist
02-08-2010, 11:06 PM
I like playtimes. Playtimes are fun!!! Heh heh heh!!!

Cherry x x

*hears Chiefwhip mutter: "minx!"* :D

KimCarsons
14-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Yo,

Just wanted to give a little props to those who facilitate this place and our fun. I've already been contacted by a couple of interesting possibilities. Smiling excitedly at the prospect of my long-held fantasies finally coming to fruition.

Peace,

Dunks