PDA

View Full Version : Why do we do it?

anarchistic_masochist
03-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Yes! Why?!

I'm speaking from a bottom's perspective, really. Why do we put ourselves through all that agony and humiliation? Even if you're only having a mild OTK handspanking, it's still degrading and painful! And just why does it feel so good that we keep coming back for more, again and again and again?

A Top's perpsective would also be nice. It's weird; in a vanilla situation, they're total gents and will treat us ladies like princesses - put a cane in their hand.... :eek: *wibble!*

Cherry x

RichardA
04-08-2010, 09:34 AM
I enjoy it and I don’t find it degrading at all as for the pain, well that what it is all about, but the pain has to be in the right area, if you used the same force as you would use a slipper/cane and hit someone in the mouth they would be painful, but as the bottom is in a sexual zone it’s painful, but enjoyable. It is the same as the nipples put a clothes peg on them and it hurts, but leave it on for a while it becomes enjoyable.

Chiefwhip
04-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Beating a bottom while causing pain, releases hormones and endorphins which have effects on serotonin release and which in turn cause receptors in the limbic system of the brain to give a sense of pleasure and well being. also the bottom is in close proximity to the sexual organs of the pelvic region, the brain is overloaded with nerve impulses and confuses where they are from and 'thinks' they are from the sexual parts of the pelvis - not the bottom and its muscles - hence a pleasurable sensual sensation if not orgasm is felt.

kraker
04-08-2010, 09:52 PM
And I thought it was just beacause it gave me a stiffy.

anarchistic_masochist
04-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Beating a bottom while causing pain, releases hormones and endorphins which have effects on serotonin release and which in turn cause receptors in the limbic system of the brain to give a sense of pleasure and well being. also the bottom is in close proximity to the sexual organs of the pelvic region, the brain is overloaded with nerve impulses and confuses where they are from and 'thinks' they are from the sexual parts of the pelvis - not the bottom and its muscles - hence a pleasurable sensual sensation if not orgasm is felt.

Ahhhh!!! :D Pleasure and pain....it's all the same to me these days....

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
04-08-2010, 10:03 PM

Trust you, Kraker!! LMAO!!! :D

Cherry x

borocub
16-08-2010, 12:50 PM

Mmm very nice, it's the ritual of the session. Going over a guys knee, the sting on my bum and aftrwards the glow on my bum. That only i now that i been spanked when i go out and no one eles nows it's a great feeling. with my partener it great cuddling up to him with a very hot bum.

mike_redbotham
16-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Yes! Why?!

A Top's perpsective would also be nice.
Cherry x

When I was a gay young man I was always attracted to straight guys. This was in the late 50's/early 60's and it was still illegal to be gay.
Also, at that time, corporal punishment was widely accepted both at home and school and, generally, had no sexual connotations.
I began to have fantasies of finding a straight guy doing something wrong (stealing, smoking etc) and threatening to report him but giving him the option of me punishing him. This was purely to 'get into his pants'.

Now, it the role play and the sight of a beautiful bottom over my knee that are more exciting than the actual infliction of pain, although I am happy to oblige for those that want it.

Canee81
16-08-2010, 09:13 PM
When I was a gay young man I was always attracted to straight guys. This was in the late 50's/early 60's and it was still illegal to be gay.
Also, at that time, corporal punishment was widely accepted both at home and school and, generally, had no sexual connotations.
I began to have fantasies of finding a straight guy doing something wrong (stealing, smoking etc) and threatening to report him but giving him the option of me punishing him. This was purely to 'get into his pants'.

Now, it the role play and the sight of a beautiful bottom over my knee that are more exciting than the actual infliction of pain, although I am happy to oblige for those that want it.

And what a shame the abolished corporal punishment after they decriminalised homosexuality! Well, we've never had a perfect society. I read recently of the legal ways that prison officers inflict pain on minors in prison. It would be more honest and a lot safer just to bring back the birch.

Back on topic, I developped an obsession with corporal punishment (Roald Dahl caning scenes, literature on birching) when I was a child. It took me a while to get going, but I now practise it regularly (but not very frequently) as an adult. I don't know what the psychological roots of this are. Maybe it is a harmless manifestation of a desire to self harm. And as spanking is not harmful (it carries no risks to physical or mental health), I do not see the need to dig deeper into this.

In a passive role, I love bending over for the sharp sting of the cane. I often need restraints to keep myself in position to get what I really need.

Part of it is that it provides some escape and something completely different to the rest of my life, in which I have to assert myself constantly and 'cover my arse' in work. It's nice sometimes to (literally) uncover my arse and submit to restraints for the impact of the cane.

As with many other people, I love the warm, glowing feeling afterwards. I sometimes get horny when I have to sit down and feel the strokes all over again.

In an active role, the benefits are more aesthetic (especially if the guy has a nice arse). I love having control and watching his reactions. I like to make it very clear how far I'm going in either role.

jennyTv
17-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Why do it tho ? That's a tricky one. It goes all the way back to childhood for me. Perhaps I felt I deserved to be punished for being bad. Everything I did seemed to bring shame on my family as I grew older.. The crossdressing, being gay etc.. Maybe it's being able to give oneself completely to another person... I suspect we all have different motivations.
For me it's the stiffy..