PDA

View Full Version : School knicker wearing male seeks headmaster

subsimon
10-08-2010, 01:13 PM
40yo male, N London based, with a serious interest in wearing school knickers, (and quite a collection) is looking for the consideration of an older gentleman headmaster or even head girl, who would enjoy having my bottle green nylon gym knicker clad bottom over his knee, for punishment.

Would you hand drift from its work? would you feel that oral attention is required after the inital lesson? Would I find my self facing the wall with your hand checking I haven't hidden anything in my knickers? I look forward to hearing from you

Si

Nickysdown
13-08-2010, 02:26 PM
What a naughty boy you are! I think you need the tawse over your knickers and with them down. http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif As for cock play all I can say is that boys who play with their knobs while wearing school knickers deserve to be spunked and then have their knob heads attached to the physics master's Van Der Graaf Generator. http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Nice to hear that you still have a good collection of school knickers. So do I, though I'm finding them harder to come by these days.

You'll have to come up to Co. Durham some time and we can play in the dungeon. Come to one of our spanking parties and the night will be free! Travelodge nearby does rooms for about £15 if you book a month or so in advance ;-)

Speak soon.

Jim Nixon

Michael Nunn
13-08-2010, 07:32 PM
40yo male, N London based, with a serious interest in wearing school knickers, (and quite a collection) is looking for the consideration of an older gentleman headmaster or even head girl, who would enjoy having my bottle green nylon gym knicker clad bottom over his knee, for punishment.

Would you hand drift from its work? would you feel that oral attention is required after the inital lesson? Would I find my self facing the wall with your hand checking I haven't hidden anything in my knickers? I look forward to hearing from you

Si
I think that you should make your way down to Bournemouth to report to the Headmaster and Matron who will be able to provide everything that you are looking for and more. See my profile.
Regards
Michael
E mail: michael.nunn@ymail.com

subsimon
17-08-2010, 12:21 PM
I think that you should make your way down to Bournemouth to report to the Headmaster and Matron who will be able to provide everything that you are looking for and more. See my profile.
Regards
Michael
E mail: michael.nunn@ymail.com

I will reply forthwith

Si