PDA

View Full Version : Smack me on the bottom with the Woman's Weekly!

anarchistic_masochist
11-08-2010, 09:23 PM
...or the Radio Times!

Remember that Victoria Wood song "Let's Do It"? The one with the line "smack me on the bottom with the woman's weekly"? Chiefwhip told me that one of his subbies said "that ain't gonna hurt much, is it?" He then proved to her that a rolled up Radio Times could be surprisingly painful! ("The Woman's Weekly" is too flimsy," he said.)

He decided to prove that to me...

After instructing me to kneel up on the settee, knees on the cushions, leaning over the back, he handspanked me, much to my delight! Feeling giddy and breathless, with endorphins at an all time high, he then started to wallop me with the Radio Times. It wasn't rolled up particularly tightly, but it didn't stop him from whacking me for all it was worth. I started to giggle and then the giggles became guffaws! He also found it amusing: "Stop laughing, you silly mare!" he remarked, almost laughing himself. I forgot about the riding crop he had used on me the night before that was just lying on the coffee table;he picked it up without my knowledge. How I squealed!

"Not laughing now, are you?" It was his turn to laugh. "Ow! Ah! Ouch! No! I'm not! Ahhh!" I probably wouldn't have protested so much, but he had already given me a sixty stroke caning about an hour before! "Ok! Ok! OWW! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The riding crop on top of my weals really hurt! Serves me right for begging him to handspank me, as just an hour after the caning, I was feeling twitchy again!

After my "ordeal" (yeah! Right!) was over, I said: "that didn't hurt at all - the Radio Times, anyway. The crop did though, you evil man!"

"Ah, but I didn't roll up very tight." He rolled it up and then whacked my thighs. "Ouch!"

"See?" he grinned, with a smidgeon of smugness. After I got my breath back, I then ventured...

"...seeing as you've still got it rolled up...."

"Oh, you tart!" he laughed again. Go on, then! Kneel up!"

I resumed my position and he whacked me again. It did hurt a bit, but it felt good as well. I alternated between protesting and laughing. I was in my element. I didn't want it to end...

Cherry x

Mr Cane
15-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Oh you wicked girl Cherry! You just made me laugh so much the tears ran down my cheeks.

For some 30+ years I regularly bought weekly copies of 'Woman's Weekly' and 'People's Friend' for mum and mum-in-law, and they would exchange copies before passing them on to other elderly lady friends. Then late-night-TV started showing 'Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps' and there was the scene where Gaz, one of the fit young over-sexed lads, went to a sperm bank to make 'a deposit' and the receptionist offered him copies of the latest magazines to help matters along - including a copy of 'People's Friend' which she explained was for "those easily aroused". After that I could never buy a copy of 'People's Friend' without a fit of the giggles.

And now you've just done the same with 'Woman's Weekly'. I had never thought of it as an instrument of chastisement. Now I shall probably giggle so much I will need to be spanked!

Thanks for the entertaining post Cherry. :D

borocub
15-08-2010, 01:26 PM
i must admite it brought a big smile on my face. As i love that song. I think a bit of laughter in a spanking lightens things. Well spanking does not have to be serious all the time. :D

anarchistic_masochist
17-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Blimey, Mr Cane...I didn't know I was that amusing! *chuckles*

Glad you and the 'Cubster enjoyed reading that particular post. At this moment in time, a dead mouse is thawing on the top of my fridge as my snake has recently shed its skin and he'll be hungry! (When they're in their shedding cycle, they don't eat.) Dunno why I decided to share that with you lot as it has nowt to do with spanking at all...

Anyway, the night before, I went to bed, knowing full well that I was to be caned before breakfast, as I was informed that that was to be the case (Beans, sausage and egg...yummy!) I kipped on the settee whereupon I eventually fell asleep.

Morning eventually broke and blackbirds spoke...we think of birdsong being beautiful and the epitome of serenity but in reality they're just yelling at other blackbirds to "F- off out of here!" (They're territorial, like all animals. Tennyson said nature was "red in tooth and claw"...)

I awoke and was immediately aware of the fate that was to befall me. Biting my lip with a resigned feeling of grim acceptance, which was, as always, paradoxically compounded by that bizarre feeling of excitement that can only be understood by members of a forum like this. I ascended the stairs into the Chamber of Pain (AKA Chiefwhip's bedroom...)

Weirdly, he awoke with a start as soon as I entered the room. I clambered in and snuggled under the covers. We hugged and talked for a while. I relaxed and dropped my guard, feeling all sleepy and safe. Maybe he'd forgotten...I half hoped that he had and yet, hoped that he would not. The acheing masochist that stirred within me was not going to be denied as my inner wimp was instantly vanquished with the cheerful matter-of-fact announcement that my caning was to be carried out right now, as he was hungry and wanted to get breakfast on the go! I just looked at him and nodded and then turned my face away. I can never look a Dom in the face before any CP is carried out. He instructed me to lie face down on the bed. I obeyed without question or complaint and wriggled into position. I heard a couple of practice "swooshes" and then it began...it mattered not whether I whimpered, cried or screamed, he did not stop until he was satisfied that I had had enough, and that's the way my latent masochist likes it. I tried my best to keep my inner wimp under control. Chiefwhip is very experienced and empathic, so he knows instinctively if and when to stop. I trust him completely.

Again, my mind and soul were engaged in a duel; my brain struggling to cope with the distress signals it was receiving from the pain receptors in my backside that were begging and pleading with my mind to stop this madness. The mind being the bridge between the physical body and brain and the more etheral and esoteric soul, overuled the pain and the protests. It screamed for release and silently invited Chiefwhip to double his efforts. He had now completed his signature of pain, autographing my castigated cheeks with angry red lines - the cane is mightier than the pen! (He reckoned I had taken sixty strokes.) I sighed and gasped into the pillows. It was over and I was overcome with a sense of peace and contentment. I was in paradise...

Cherry x

borocub
17-08-2010, 09:40 AM
mmm canning before breckfast. I bet he didn't need a frying pant for the eggs hun.

borocub
24-08-2010, 11:26 PM
All very interesting here, Radio Times, TV Times next it will be the Beano and the Dandy.
I will stick to the Tawse, Paddle and hand thank you very much.
Yes sir can't beat a nice big hand or a paddle.

anarchistic_masochist
13-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Yes sir can't beat a nice big hand or a paddle.

Or a riding crop, or a dressage whip, or a ruler to the back of the legs, or a wooden spoon, or a hairbrush, or a massive plimsoll (why is being hit with a plimsoll called a slippering? It's not a slipper!) or even a deceptively small plimsoll brought down at full force....

....or the cane!!! *collapses in a pool of wibbly-ness*

Cherry x

borocub
13-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Or a riding crop, or a dressage whip, or a ruler to the back of the legs, or a wooden spoon, or a hairbrush, or a massive plimsoll (why is being hit with a plimsoll called a slippering? It's not a slipper!) or even a deceptively small plimsoll brought down at full force....

....or the cane!!! *collapses in a pool of wibbly-ness*

Cherry x

mm yes, i`ve often wonder why too?????????:eek:

p.s nice to see back on the site i`ve missed you hun.

anarchistic_masochist
14-11-2010, 08:45 PM
mm yes, i`ve often wonder why too?????????:eek:

p.s nice to see back on the site i`ve missed you hun.

Cheers 'Cubster - glad that someone has missed me! (Missed you too!) xx

Cherry x