PDA

View Full Version : A Visit from Sir Malcolm

songster
20-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Sir Malcolm came to visit me on Tuesday of this week. I knew I was in for it as I had been misbehaving with a young boy earlier in the week and Sir Malcolm had got to know about this episode.

He took me into the bedroom and told me to remove my trainer bottoms and my top. He bent me over his knee and spanked me hard on my running shorts. It wasn’t the pain of the spanking so much as the embarrassment of being bent over someone’s knee with my bottom in the air. He even stretched the legs of the shorts up at one point so that he could spank me directly on my bare buttocks.

Next I was told to remove my shorts altogether and lie face down on the bed. I knew I was in for it now, as Sir Malcolm had placed a pair of pillows strategically in the centre of the double bed meaning that my bare bottom was nicely raised ready to receive whatever he decided to deliver. First came six strokes of the leather paddle delivered with some considerable force followed by six strokes of the cane. Each time I had to thank Sir Malcolm for the stroke and ask for the next. By this point my poor bottom was really beginning to feel the pain and I was sure that I would be displaying two very red buttocks. Finally, Sir Malcolm switched to a harder, firmer cane for the next six. This time, not only did I have to thank Sir for each stroke and ask for the next, I also had to say when I should receive it. After all this mental and physical torture I was given a short break which was spent leaning up against the wall with my hands on my head and my bottom totally exposed.

Next, I was called into the living room and told to bend over the back of an armchair to receive the final six strokes of the cane. By my reckoning, that makes eighteen strokes in total. As a final embarrassment I was made to serve a cup of coffee to my Master still with my bare bottom fully exposed to the world. I have a feeling that Sir Malcolm enjoys seeing the results of his labours.

Songster

mike_redbotham
20-08-2010, 03:31 PM
I have a feeling that Sir Malcolm enjoys seeing the results of his labours.

Songster,
You gravely impugn the honour of the brave and noble Sir Malcolm with your comment.
I can assure you that we tops carry out our duty of chastisement with great disappointment that our charges have erred from the paths of righteousness and with heavy hearts, in the sure and certain knowledge that it will hurt you a damn sight more than it hurts us!!

As if................

songster
20-08-2010, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=mike_redbotham;11717],
I can assure you that we tops carry out our duty of chastisement with great disappointment that our charges have erred from the paths of righteousness

And I assume you gain no pleasure from the giving of punishment either?

mike_redbotham
20-08-2010, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=mike_redbotham;11717],
I can assure you that we tops carry out our duty of chastisement with great disappointment that our charges have erred from the paths of righteousness

And I assume you gain no pleasure from the giving of punishment either?

Absolutely not!! It is my bounden duty to set the youth of today on the 'straight' and narrow path!:D

anarchistic_masochist
22-08-2010, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=songster;11720]

Absolutely not!! It is my bounden duty to set the youth of today on the 'straight' and narrow path!:D

*chuckles*

Like it! (Love your "Driver's Nightmare" story, by the way!)

Cherry x

mike_redbotham
23-08-2010, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=mike_redbotham;11723]

*chuckles*

Like it! (Love your "Driver's Nightmare" story, by the way!)

Cherry x

Thanks.
Actually, many a true word spoken in jest - I really do think that a lot of the breakdown of standards of youth behaviour (from urinating on war memorials to knife and gun crime) dates back to the banning of corporal punishment in schools and its going out of fashion in the home.

We hear of over-crowded prisons and re-offending while people who leave their bin lids open a fraction face far worse punishments than thugs and vandals.

BRING BACK THE BIRCH!

Effective and cheap!

songster
23-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Please note that I was not caned because I was caught urinating on a war memorial.