PDA

View Full Version : Bare arse punishment. Full nakedness vs. pants down

Canee81
23-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Hello all,
I am to receive a bare arse caning on Thursday. I have always preferred to be punished completely naked to add to the sense of submission. However, I think that it can be aesthetically appealing to leave some clothes on, and take the underpants down so that the buttocks are revealed. Another variant is for the top to lower the underpants once the sub is in position.
So which of these pictures is more visually appealing? How should the punishment be applied?

mike_redbotham
23-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I have always preferred to be punished completely naked to add to the sense of submission.

The sub's preference is totally irrelevent if the punishment is for real!

Canee81
23-08-2010, 10:40 AM
The sub's preference is totally irrelevent if the punishment is for real!
You are 100% correct. I will leave it up to the top who will punish me the way he sees fit. I would be interested to see how you would go about it.

borocub
23-08-2010, 12:23 PM
i always leave it up to the sir. As i now i'll end up naked towards the end.

anarchistic_masochist
23-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Total nudity from the start strikes me as being somewhat vanilla - just my opinion. If nakedness is a gradual process, then of course, that's different.

Deciding what outfit to wear for a discipline session (I'm talking from a sub's point of view) is half the fun. As a female, it's always a delicious dilemna: do I go for schoolgirly socks or hold ups or suspenders? White cotton pants or lacey French knickers? Schoolgirl outfit? Blouse and pencil skirt? PVC minidress? (and other ******y type stuff) The choices are if not endless, pretty lengthy.

As a man, (unless you're TV!) the choices are more limited but you can still have fun...naughty schoolboy? A suit? I read the thread "Suity Lads" so I know some M/m Tops go a bit wibbly at the the sight of a male sub in a well fitting pair of slacks...I do too if it's a really nice arse! (Like two boiled eggs wrapped in a hanky - wayhey! *Ahem*) Tight t-shirt and (perhaps) even tighter shorts?

I take the point that if it is a real punishment session, then it's up to the Top. (As opposed to "play" and "Topping from below.") Even taking that into consideration, why would he? Undressing someone in a CP context is like unwrapping a present on Christmas Day! Isn't a lot of the pleasure in ripping the wrapping paper off? Esoecially if it's a pair of knickers that hugs the girly sub's buttocks indecently tightly, or a pair of CKs, for that matter! Savour the moment! CP cannot be rushed.

Somehow, being half dressed and dishevelled seems more humiliating than total nudity. That's my subjective viewpoint - you may disagree with me on that.

A slightly different point - do you as the Top lower the underwear or do you get your sub to do it?

Oooh, the possibilities!

Cherry x

borocub
23-08-2010, 09:34 PM
i was thinking about this all day. I most admit. I do enjoy getting ready putting on my school boi outfit. The feel of my tight white y fronts. Then when i'm spanked on my shorts. Having them taken down. Etc. Even after the session i'm high for days after.