PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

happygolucky
01-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Feel free to make any suggestions as to how we can improve things and what additional features would make this more successful.

Perhaps someone could come up with some more appropriate smilies :confused:

Naughty Prefect
26-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Could we perhaps get a forum in the Scotland section for the Edinburgh/Glasgow area? Since this is the most densely populated part of the country, I imagine it would see the most activity amongst Scottish CP fans. ;)

happygolucky
26-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi
Good idea, I'll set one up in the lull between xmas and new year.

Chief bottom

strictkit
29-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I'm not sure where to post my contact request - the Warks+ would seem to be most appropriate but Herefodshire to N Staffs & beyond seems an enormous area. There is a band across the N Mids that seems not to be represented - eg Staffs, Cheshire & Derbs. Should there be a further area or areas created?

happygolucky
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Quite right--- Whoops!

I'll set one up -tout suit

regards

ChilternPete
15-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi

first of all thanks for the site, hope it works well for all concerned.

As you can see from the first few comment, people are unsure where to post their ads for spanking friends and I really think that by breaking it down into areas like this, you create a problem where known should exist.

Why not simply have one adverts section for all, or alternatively for girls seeking girls etc.

For my part I travel on business and have had meets with ladies from the South Coast to Manchester and then down to cornwall, so have posted in many boxes. For those who can not/will not travel its easy to talk about distance or areas and makes your job easier.

Peter

happygolucky
16-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks very much for your comments. Very good to get feed back.

Most of those confused about where to place their advertisement have been so because in my haste I left their areas out altogether -makes you wonder what I was doing during geography. Hopefully those troubles are now sorted and have posted.

We went for the geographical divisions because most people (I am not among them as, like you I travel a lot) are limited in the area they can cover and there wasn't another site covering this. Also for me, when I know a trip is coming up I can search that area and place advertisements in any forum whose area I am visiting.

The 'latest adverts' forum should, I hope, allow people a fresh and fast changing environment. there's also a 'last minute' forum which, thus far, I'm the only poster...

I think when we get a greater mass behind the site things will change altogether so please, tell your friends and spankees and keep the comments coming.

Best wishes

Chief bottom

Vidante
08-05-2008, 10:29 AM
-makes you wonder what I was doing during geography.

What I was mostly doing during geography was - being played with in the dark, during slide-presentations on sedimentary rock, by the rather cute lad who sat next to me :D

Caribou 2
10-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Perhaps someone could come up with some more appropriate smilies :confused:

Here's one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/TomAlter/732_spanking1.gif

Disciplinegiver
11-05-2009, 08:44 AM
spankwell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
this is a message sent to me to try and help get it resolved as this person has sent several e-mails with no response or solution yet also a lady called tara has experienced the same problem