PDA

View Full Version : A few weeks ago

silverplane
26-08-2010, 10:58 PM
A few weeks ago I got involved with a guy I met on another site, it started with an OTK trousers down spanking, after that he produced a pair of his wifes panties which he told me to wear which I did, this was followed by me kneeling on a chair where I was slippered for a while. When this ended I was led upstairs still wearing the panties, I was made to bend over the bed where he proceeded to use a strap to spank me with, I received 18 of these, when he was done I was made to lay on the bed face down, my hand restrained to the bed head, after a few minutes he left the room and returned again some minutes later, standing in fron of me he showed me 2 canes a junior and a senior which he began to flex and wave about, he than started to cane my now bare backside, I never actually felt the first one for a few seconds the I felt the burning and the stinging, by the time he reach stroke number 36 it was jmore than just a bit sore and felt like the area was on fire, he stopped thre only to continue with the senior cane this time only 12 strokes after which he stopped and took a few photos. After this was over I was allowed to stand up and dress. I was red and very sore for the rest of the day and into the night.

kindlysir
26-09-2010, 11:20 PM
sounds like a good experience...... is he looking for applicants ...