PDA

View Full Version : New girl on the block

sweetstrings
07-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone

I guess I am the new girl on the block so please be gentle with me.

I am happily married and enjoy the occassional spankings that I get from my husband but we have realised that it is usually me who initiates it. To help turn me on in bed we 'play' by my husband telling me he has visited a website and found an older man who can give me a proper spanking. It makes me very wet as he describes what the older gent will do to me. This usually involves me being told to strip and lie across his lap and take a lot of firm strokes. In our fantasy I usually end up having to kneel in front of him (you can guess why) and being told to bend over a table and spread my legs.

We have reached the point where we have discussed if we should try this and see how it goes.

Just for clarity, I don't want to do the sex parts of my fantasy but am curious as to how the spanking part would go. Maybe I will hate it! ;)

I will want to take this very slowly as I am pretty nervous (but with lots of support from hubby) and may have some (or many) 'cold feet' moments.

My ideal would be an older, intelligent, educated, patient, sane, top man who will start me off gently and will always respect my limits.

In return he will get an attractive (5'6", size 10, dark hair, long legs, DD cup), intelligent (good degree), obedient 41 yr old with (my husband's description) a gorgeous firm pale bottom that needs lots of attention.

Sweet xx:)

borocub
07-09-2010, 09:45 PM
hi ya welcome to this site. I hope u find what ur looking for.

jmwpam
08-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi I could be just the man to teach you a new experience.I ama widower whose wife was receptive to getting spanked and I always respect one wishs,perhaps we could get in touch.
regards John

spanky13
09-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi New Girl,

I'm in my 50s and have lots of experience when it comes to dealing with naughty girls. You obviously need a good talking-to while fully clothed, then over my knee, skirt up (stockings and suspenders, I hope!), and knickers all the way down to your ankles prior to a sound spanking which will leave your bare bottom very sore and you very contrtite and sorry for yourself! Then it's into the corner for fifteen minutes to touch your toes and rudlely display your well-spanked bare bottom.

Fancy that?

Kevin

Bleech
17-09-2010, 02:50 AM
Where and when. I'm not up for messing about. You want, you need, you get! My motor is already tanked up and pointing in your direction. Like you, I'm ready to go.
Let get this out of our system, until the next time! And believe me, there is always a next time, but even better!

Sincere respect. Bleech.x

wolfordslover
19-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Hi Sweetstrings, I believe I would answer both your requirements here. Mature very presentable and clean English male, experienced in training wives and delighting both parties. Genuine and can travel

market79
19-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi Sweetstrings, I believe I would answer both your requirements here. Mature very presentable and clean English male, experienced in training wives and delighting both parties. Genuine and can travelmy wife needs a good hard spanking and she loves it