PDA

View Full Version : Dad spankings

skyfella
12-09-2010, 02:57 AM
I was spanked frequently as a small child ,my parents would slap my legs or pull down my pants and smack my bare bottom.Although this did not generally take place in public it was often verbally threatened.

Canedbyu
12-09-2010, 10:44 AM
My father had a bamboo cane in the corner of the room

Mr Cane
13-09-2010, 01:18 AM
My father had a bamboo cane in the corner of the room
The first time my dad spanked me was when I was around 8 years old and he regularly used a carpet slipper on me throughout my school days so I did grow up in that sort of disciplined home.

My dad knew a bloke at a local workshop that made cane furniture and he brought a bundle of offcuts in exchange for a pack of cigs. A straight cane was hung with a piece of string behind the back door of our shop. This was after I left school at 15 and started to frequent pubs and working men's clubs. If I got home after 10.30pm and dad had to get out of bed to let me in then I got caned on the spot. The rule was punishment first, excuses later - because I always had an excuse why it was not my fault. Being under-age for buying alcohol, if I smelled of beer (and sadly I did on many occasions) then I would get a right thrashing.

Pleased to share experiences if you are interested.

skyfella
13-09-2010, 02:03 PM
As I grew older punishment became more formalised,my father would have me take down my pants and bend over the kitchen stool before administering a stinging series of slaps with his hand or occasionally the slipper.