PDA

View Full Version : School days

caning_memories
17-09-2010, 11:10 PM
I went to a boarding school in Scotland. For some transgressions, like being bottom in a test, a chitty would be written out and taken to the head's office and left in a box outside the door. At the age of about 13, I was caught in some heinous act and was summoned to the head's room. He told me to take down my trousers and underpants and bend over the desk. He stood beside me and brought a short 3 inch wide strap diagonnally across my bum with 4 rapid strokes. It stung more than I could have imagined, sitting was very painful but after a few hours, rubbing my bum gave such a wonderful feeling, it was almost worth the initial pain. The head of house prefects were allowed to cane, which they did quite often. I think this gave me the liking for the delicious sting of the cane that has lasted. After a careful warm up, I enjoy a caning and tawsing which produces the most erotic feelings.

market79
19-09-2010, 08:35 PM
went to approved school where it was never less than 12 strokes with the cane on you're bare bottom.Most I ever recieved was 18 for being caught smoking in the dorm.Left bruises for nearly 2 weeks.

caning_memories
20-09-2010, 10:14 PM
went to approved school where it was never less than 12 strokes with the cane on you're bare bottom.Most I ever recieved was 18 for being caught smoking in the dorm.Left bruises for nearly 2 weeks.

You are obviously interested in CP. I am interested in whether your experiences triggered your interest. I had an interest before I went to Scotland, when only punishment was smacked legs. In my case, caning and tawsing on bare bum is very arousing

Mr Cane
22-09-2010, 12:54 AM
.... rubbing my bum gave such a wonderful feeling, it was almost worth the initial pain.... I think this gave me the liking for the delicious sting of the cane that has lasted.

I can relate to all of that but all my experiences were at home rather at school. My dad slippered during my childhood something I was beginning to warm to by the time I left school. I now realise that I was a 'late-developer' as regards sexual maturity so when my dad acquired a cane when I was around 16 years old I found the whole experience very emotional. I was both embarrassed and angry with myself that I could not lower my trousers for the cane without 'jumping to attention'. The erection rapidly disappeared on account of the pain of the punishment but equally rapidly returned after the event when I was able to explore the cane welts with the tips of my fingers. And I have always found that there is nothing quite like feeling a welted backside to trigger the most sublime erotic feelings. Those teenage punishments definitely planted the seeds of addiction. :)

caning_memories
22-09-2010, 11:30 AM
I think that the predeliction for cp is nature rather than nurture. I remember some other class members being reduced to a blubbering wreck at the very thought of being punished. (It wasn't unknown for me to take their place for a consideration). I was able to introduce two young ladies into the pleasures; one was from a very priviledged home, daughter of a surgeon and now herself a doctor, and never spanked in her whole childhood. SHe once saw a friend have her bare bottom spanked. They had been playing together and let the dogs escape. She watched the spanking with anticipation that she would get the same and was disappointed that nothing happened. Later she let her friend smack her bum.

The second girl was in a foster home and regularly caned bare. At the young age it was most painful and unpleasant and after she left the home, she was pleased to have escaped the beatings. About 4 years later, she had her first 'sensual' spanking and now is a regular participant.

market79
24-09-2010, 03:26 PM
You are obviously interested in CP. I am interested in whether your experiences triggered your interest. I had an interest before I went to Scotland, when only punishment was smacked legs. In my case, caning and tawsing on bare bum is very arousingCP was the norm in the 60's and it was accepted and you just got on with it.But what used to arouse me when I occassionally witnessed either one of my two sisters being chastised on their bare bottoms.