PDA

View Full Version : TDH punishes a bad boy

ariel1916
20-09-2010, 10:30 AM
I had been orderd to report for punishment and as a very serious offender was told to expect a substantial punishment.

The headmaster arrived and had brought with him a fearsome armoury of punishment implements. All of which, I was informed by the Demon Headmaster with a note of relish in his voice, were going to be used without mercy on my backside until he was satisfied that a lesson had been learnt.

I was left in no doubt that I was going to experience not just excrutiating pain, that was a given, but more importantly a lesson in ritual humiliation by having my bottom bared and punished by my superior not only with the traditional instruments of correction, but mostly with common household implements such as a hairbrush, bath brush, wooden spoon, plimsoll etc

Of course I knew I had earned and deserved everything that was coming my way and that the headmaster had no choice but to beat and humiliate me as this was a proven method of teaching respect humility and obedience.

I was ordered to bend over and TDH selected his handmade pwooden paddle. A heavy fearsome attitude adjuster of which he was very fond as it had been specially made for him by grateful puils whom he had in the past administered corrective lessons.

I was still dressed at this stage and was glad I was. I was given 6 swats of the paddle and had to ask for each stroke to be adminisstered. The strokes were laid in with force and there was a teasing element of psychology as how long one waited to ask for the next of the 6 strokes.
I thought to myself that maybe if I left it too long for Sirs liking he would either beat me even harder ir add penalty strokes. So I left it as long as I dared between strokes to allow the pain to subside. I must have been within accptable limits because after 6 I was told to stand at the door nose on wood and hands on head to contemplate my fate.

I was then summoned over the knee for a humiliating hand spanking, during which time trousers and underpants were removed.

I was then ordered to undress completely and bend over to receive a slippering with a heavy black plimsoll.

Then my worst fears were brought to the situation as the dreaded hairbrush and bathbrush were brought into play. Personally I would rather tak 18 with the dragon or birch than have the hairbrush or its ilk. The heavy wood seems to create pain at a deep level that numbs the mind as it lands with a heavy penetrating thud of pain.

My bare bottom must have sufficiently punished by these implements as TDH again ordered me to the door.

After a few minutes my now bruised and stinging behind was ordered to stretch ovright over the back of a chair and was treated to a thorough going over with a large wooden spoon. Areas were included which had not been touched before. The tops of the thighs and round the sides of the buttocks, just to ensure I was paying attention.

Once satisfied with his handiwork with the spoon by which time I was grunting heavily with each stroke and TDH was telling me he expected to see tears as the only proof that his job was anywhere near complete, and I was thinking that big boys do not cry easily even if only as a matter of stubborn honour, so it was going to be a battle between the instruments of punishment and my mental will not to cry which would mean the worst for my bottom............

TDH then changed over to the switch and again explored areas of the flesh as yet unscourged. the pain was again awful and I was definately starting to realise the error of my ways. Especially when a very heavy looking black leather belt folded and ready for action was passed before my eyes and TDH proceeded to lather into my raw behind.

it was at this stage that a halt was called to proceedings as someone was knocking at the door and TDH was called away on a presing matter and I was remitted further punishment for now............................

market79
20-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Oxo.the one master we had at school had the most bendy thin cane you could ever imagine and he would play noughts and crosses on your bare bottom.forget 6 lines straight across.

skyfella
29-10-2010, 05:28 AM
wish I could get that sort of negative attention...obviouslyt wouldnt expect a knock at t'door.

skyfella
29-10-2010, 05:39 AM
"Six of the best",should suffice though...

anarchistic_masochist
02-11-2010, 10:54 PM
To come all the way from Manchester to Coventry for a paltry "Six of the best" would seem to be hardly worth the effort!!( and that's just on my part!). Don't tell me that Skyfella's bravado is failing him!

The Demon Headmaster

I quite agree, Sir - 666 of the best is more you! (Yikes!)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
03-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Westey- have you dealt with this girl yet? Judging by her impudence, I guess not!

TDH

Impudent? Me? Sir, I was actually paying you a compliment. Would you rather if people thought that you were a pushover? Now that would be more than impudent. Downright insulting I'd say!

Cherry x

skyfella
08-11-2010, 10:58 PM
If sir wishes ,I remain avalaible for school role play discipline;active on-line mentoring and physical punishment.

skyfella
10-11-2010, 12:10 AM
To come all the way from Manchester to Coventry for a paltry "Six of the best" would seem to be hardly worth the effort!!( and that's just on my part!). Don't tell me that Skyfella's bravado is failing him!

The Demon Headmaster
Its not a problem with my bravado,but a frequent lack of effort that admittedly often lands me in trouble!Nor rather with my spelling & grammar which I flatter myself in considering excellent.I'm sorry to confess my problem is a failure to grasp even the basics of mathematics.Mental health issues,alcohol abuse and various anti social behaviour disorders not withstanding,I am considering working towards gcse.

skyfella
11-11-2010, 01:03 AM
As usual thankyou kindly for your frank words of encouragement,Sir is most certainly a grand panjandorum of the best sort!

skyfella
12-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Ah well, I may as well learn the lesson and give up the goading,respect.I'm content to let you have the last word in this case:hung by the heels & left high and dry,shredded and flayed by your biting wit,adieu!

skyfella
12-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Sir,If you are available to deal directly with my shortcomings then please do so...I shall of course accept the consequences.

anarchistic_masochist
12-11-2010, 01:00 AM
We'll see! Like Tamino in the Temple of Ordeals, your trials are just beginning!
TDH

Oh Sir, you are cruel! :)

Cherry x

skyfella
12-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Whatever!classical allusions aside sir,I am looking for online tuition,particularly maths,my worst subject,but indeed a broader curriculum may be of more benefit,of course I've far too much time for nonsense and daydreaming!You know,of course how to contact me...

anarchistic_masochist
12-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Yes! Your point being?
TDH

Er...that you do it so well? *sheepish grin*

Cherry x