PDA

View Full Version : Lincs couple looking for others interested in some fun spanking games.

thundergoatuk
23-09-2010, 05:39 PM
I tried this request in my region’s section on this board and wasn’t exactly swamped with responses from eager spanking couples and brave solo spankee’s so I thought I’d widen the call to arms, to here. If anything else it will show me that the idea is a bit pantsJ.
Anyhow here goes!
The girlfriend and I are looking for other spankers and spankee’s up for some fun spanking games. Something along the lines of a bit of a meet up for a laugh and then some sort of good natured game (could be buckaroo or kerplunk!) after which the losers get a spanking.
My original plan was for my girl to put her behind on the line and if we win either she or I spank the other couples partner or if we lose then they get to use her behind for a spot of bum bongos.
I’m open to any ideas and despite being a spanker through and through, I’m not against the guys in the couple putting their behinds on the line as well if needs be.
We are only after fun spankings nothing too severe! Red asses are ok, grievous bodily harm to someone’s backside however ain’t cricket ;).
I’m 30 and my girlfriend is 23 and we live near Lincoln in the mighty county of Lincolnshire. We can’t accommodate but can travel.
Right hope that’s not been a confusing ramble!
If you’re interested give me a PM and we can see what spanktastic greatness we can come up with.