PDA

View Full Version : Naked spanking

Tutor
26-09-2010, 03:09 PM
I wonder how many members like spankings with both parties nude, but without any joint sexual activity being essential. I think that preparing the other party by the removal of tops, trousers/skirts and then underwear enhances the anticipation, and the final nudity shows a sort of bonding. Otk is particularly interesting in this situation. Of course the whole experience is erotic and males may well show it.

borocub
26-09-2010, 03:30 PM
well i do enjoy the male bonding side of spanking. Been undress and undressing the guy that is going to spank me or even if we switch. I enjoy the skin to skin, and been in different poistion otk. My fav is the wheel barrow. I think also taking time in the session. Not rushing the spanking.

market79
26-09-2010, 03:36 PM
i have a female partner who indulges in a bare bottom spanking which always arouses downstairs but doesn't always lead to sex depending on circumstances

market79
26-09-2010, 03:41 PM
well i do enjoy the male bonding side of spanking. Been undress and undressing the guy that is going to spank me or even if we switch. I enjoy the skin to skin, and been in different poistion otk. My fav is the wheel barrow. I think also taking time in the session. Not rushing the spanking.you sound like you've got problems and you're not in the right frame of mind!!:eek:

borocub
26-09-2010, 08:08 PM
you sound like you've got problems and you're not in the right frame of mind!!:eek:
I just not in a good place at moment.

johnlock
01-12-2010, 02:11 PM
If I am being dealt with by a male I want to be the only one naked, If it is me dishing it out I will be clothed but I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with a female where we were both naked.

samantha_tv
08-12-2010, 08:35 PM
As a tranny, being spanked naked is not really my thing. I do like to be told to remove my skirt, of have the spaker remove it for me, but prefer to remain partially dressed