PDA

View Full Version : Female pro or amatuer spankee for school strapping

spankysnapper
28-09-2010, 07:38 PM
I am looking for a 20-30 year old lady.

I wish to photograph the results of a strap on the bottom as it would have been given as a discipline. This means a proper strapping from the start.

Face need not be shown.

I am happy to pay a reasonable fee.

Please PM if interested

spankysnapper
03-11-2010, 06:47 AM
Bumping to the top to see if there is more interest :D

spankysnapper
07-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Changing the age range to encompass any adults and bumping the advert

:D;)

spankysnapper
16-11-2010, 07:40 PM
wee bump in the hope :p

spankysnapper
10-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Changed my needs a bit in the hope:p:p of success

I am looking for a male or female bottom.

I wish to photograph the results of a strap on the bottom as it would have been given as a discipline. This means a proper strapping from the start.

Face need not be shown.

I am happy to pay a reasonable fee.

I can supply the pictures for you as well

I can't host the session so it would be your place or outside in the fresh air or snow;)

Please PM if interested

thelastcaress
14-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Its a pity your not from my area. I'm always looking for real, proper discipline spankings. How many whacks are you thinking about giving.
If your were up here i'd be up for your idea, long as the photos were discrete of course.

tlc

spankysnapper
15-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Its a pity your not from my area. I'm always looking for real, proper discipline spankings. How many whacks are you thinking about giving.
If your were up here i'd be up for your idea, long as the photos were discrete of course.

tlc

The add kinds of states it young man, a proper full on 6 strokes across the bare bottom and possibly the same on the palms. pictures would of course be discreet.

I do on occasion visit the Grampian area.

PM me if this sounds interesting

thelastcaress
17-12-2010, 04:58 PM
To be honest i'm into more severe like - 6 of the best is good for a start but it fades away too quickly. As for getting it on the hands that's nae my cup of tea at all. Hope you find someone to help you out though.

spankysnapper
18-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Thank you and I hope you do as well ;)

red hand
18-12-2010, 01:36 PM
thelastcaress, is a lad, i can from my own experiences, state is very capable of taking long drawn out, harsh spankings with a variety of implements, it,s only the distance between us that prevents me dealing with this very naughty boy,s bare bottom, on a more regular basis, i,m sure there must be someone closer to his location who could administer some good old fashioned discipline, that he seeks, like me he is not a lover of hand punishments, but he does like school type role player with corner time etc, best wishes Neil

thelastcaress
18-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Lol cheers Neil, might see you at TDH's when he's up. Weather permitting.

spankysnapper
06-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Happy New Year folks and a wee bump to the ad:D

spankysnapper
16-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Just a little bump:p

spankysnapper
22-03-2011, 07:01 AM
just a wee nudge to see if there is more interest from LADIES :)

spankysnapper
09-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Just a nudge to see if there is interest from anyone who can accomodate and enjoys a severe tawsing :D

spankysnapper
27-04-2011, 08:12 PM
a hard slap with a paddle to bump the ad:D

spankysnapper
10-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Just a wee nudge back to the top and a plea from ANYONE who wants to experience the sting of a real school tawse across the bare bottom to PLEASE get in touch. :D