PDA

View Full Version : Naughty boy deserves spanking from Auntie...

mcswitch
09-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi,
I am a 52 year old Scottish male who can be quite a naughty boy and deserving of some traditional otk discipline. I would add that I am married, but in a vanilla relationship, so cannot get the required discipline at home. If you are a strict, discreet, genuine lady who doesn't object to my marital status and feels she can take me in hand and apply an old fashioned spanking when necessary, I'd like to hear from you.
My particular penchant is for traditional otk spanking in a formal setting, administered by hand initially, but with a dose of the slipper or hairbrush as appropriate. Preferably you will be within the age range of about 45-55, however younger or older ladies with the required qualities would be welcome to contact me.
I also enjoy administering a good spanking to a deserving female bottom, so whilst I am looking for a strict Auntie/Teacher or other female Spanker, I would also be happy to meet with a switch. I must empahsise genuine ladies only please - I am not into m/m, TV's or TS encounters.
I can visit within Essex or within a reasonable distance, but cannot accommodate.
I look forward to hearing from you soon - take care.

http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/misc/progress.gif