PDA

View Full Version : How do you punish when CP just turns your sub / bottom on?

Subnurse
12-10-2010, 12:57 AM
I've been spanked, caned, whipped.....often fairly harshly. Brilliant, for playing! But the problem is, when it's meant to be punishment, i've only ever been aroused. Does anyone have any alternative ideas for effective discipline?

market79
12-10-2010, 07:19 PM
when that cane stroke at full force catches those dangliing balls i gaurantee it will bring tears to the eyes

mike_redbotham
12-10-2010, 08:39 PM
when that cane stroke at full force catches those dangliing balls i gaurantee it will bring tears to the eyes

Sorry Market, but girls don't have "dangling ballls"!

Check the pubic (sic) profiles!

mike_redbotham
12-10-2010, 08:41 PM
I've been spanked, caned, whipped.....often fairly harshly. Brilliant, for playing! But the problem is, when it's meant to be punishment, i've only ever been aroused. Does anyone have any alternative ideas for effective discipline?

Reminds me of the old joke;

"Hit me" said the masochist.
"NO!" said the sadist.

polar11
14-10-2010, 08:30 PM
my wife makes me strip naked in front of her then im forced to masterbate onto whatever item i am to be spanked with usually hairbrush or domestic slipper after orgasm she forces me to lick the item clean before being taken over her knee for my punishment . The humiliation and the thought of spanking soon has me turned on but this soon dies after orgasm and the following spanking usually means my hands need to be restrained behind my back tied with a dressing gown cord so i dont struggle.

silverplane
14-10-2010, 08:53 PM
I have had more that a few canings, strappings etc in the past few years and although I like many people think of it as a punishment it always seems to arouse me. I have tried it with people dont know but that dosent seem to make much difference, my last spanking consisted of me being tied over a table and received 36 strokes of the cane, but here I am again looking for more, so perhaps spanking is not the answer, personally being uncomfortable sitting after a good thrashing is enough for now.

Subnurse
16-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Chuckling to myself about my dangling balls :)

guymark
17-10-2010, 12:16 AM
I guess it depends a little on whether the punishment is still required to be "in the style of play" to some extent - or a genuine "serious thing" which is regretted and not looked forward to.

I guess two things come to mind - somewhat different methods but both with possibly some merit.

Firstly, even those who enjoy being caned / whipped / strapped usually have certain areas where such things just "do not work for them" in a sexual way. for example some people LOVE being spanked on their behind but HATE having their thighs hit. Others might enjoy being flogged on the back - but loathe being caned across the behind. So in short, if the punishment is to be corporal, is there not an implement/body-part combination which is both safe and "not pleasurable" for the punishee in question.

Once again, this almost invites a discussion thread on "consensual non-consent"

The second method touches on the old joke that someone mentioned in the thread already - the punishment is simply "no play". Let them go through all the motions, get them to dress / arrive etc etc.

Then, just as they expect you to start doing your part, remind them of the transgression and say in your own words something like "....and that's why you need to be changing back into your street clothes and going back home, next time, remember boundaries and we can go back to having fun."

Depending on the relationship, you might choose to remind them that you do love them - (if you do) but relationships have boundaries which, when crossed, will have consequences.

"No play, go home" is possibly about the worst punishment most folks in the scene would need to drive a point home very clearly.

Mark

missonia
10-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Chasity and Humiliation is the answer.

Elliej
31-01-2013, 01:37 PM
I remember a time when my lovely Spanker told me to come to her. I was being willful and started messing about, refusing to come so she said that there would be no spanking! No spanking????? God, the worst thing a girl like me wants to hear is that there will be no spanking. So, yes, taking away the thing you desire is a most unpleasant punishment. Add to that something equally unpleasant like lines or corner time or anything your Spanker knows you won't enjoy and that will definitely bring you to the place of regret.

badgirl
24-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Tie them up, so their sex is nice and accessable give them a nice erotic spanking, bring them to orgasm, them give them a sound thrashing so they will not be able to sit comfortably for a few days, let alone want a nice erotic spanking