PDA

View Full Version : First post (hopefully not the last?)

Bottom of the Class
14-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi. Kinky spankee here, looking for something different. You see I love to watch myself being spanked in the mirror or, with a video camera connected to TV, on screen. I've had femdom experience so it's not surprising that I get an extra thrill of being spanked by female/tv/ts etc. and I do like role play.

I have also thought about meeting someone who needs a bottom to pose for them so that they can show new spankers "the ropes." If, however, you are more of a voyeur and just like the idea of watching me being spanked, then please also get in contact.

I'm very clean/discreet and non smoker. Unfortunately, I can't accommodate at the moment due to living above my landlord!

I have switched in the past with females so if you are bottom too then please do get in touch. I can also switch with fem type males - sorry guys but I just don't like body hair.

Poole/Bournemouth/Dorset area would be best but please don't be afraid to PM me anyway as I love to chat to fellow devotees.

Enough about me, I look forward to receiving your PM soon.

One last thing - fun only, no fees either way.

Thanks for reading this & all the best with your quest to find someone suitable for you.

BC