PDA

View Full Version : "Grandpa" spanker required!!!

married-couple
20-10-2010, 08:27 AM
We are a Married couple who share and continue to nurture a special "Daddy/Daughter" dynamic, which is an important part of our relationship...Looking to form a special friendship with a really old fashioned "Grandpa" type, who would delight in taking his naughty "grandaughter" over his knee and teaching her a much needed lesson by way of a good hard spanking! "Daddy" would be on hand to assist or to observe his naughty girl's predicament...We are 100% genuine and can accommodate...We have a definate criteria set out for the type of Gent we hope to meet.....He should be polite and well spoken, and be smart in his appearance....Aged 65 upwards (Age important factor)... "Grandad" with old fashioned values and a strict moral code welcome....We are a happily Married couple, and do not seek any "Sexual Intimacy" with a third party...This concerns old fashioned "Parental" style discipline only....Above all we hope to form a lasting friendship built on mutual trust and respect.. No Fee's involved either way... Please do take the time to read and understand the criteria set out in our ad...This a genuine oppotunity for a mature Gentleman Spanker/Disciplinarian...All intelligent and polite replies will be answered..........:rolleyes:

married-couple
24-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Wow!! Isn't there any nice elder Gents who would delight in reddening the bottom of a naughty girl over his knee?....:(

RobbieUK
25-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Well, I believe I fit the bill in many respects, but there seems to be a need for long-term emotional commitment ('special friendship') that will make many people cautious. I certainly feel that way. There seems to be an expectation of involvement but the 'grandpa' figure is implicitly excluded emotionally by the emphasis on the self-containedness of the 'happily married' couple. I may have misunderstood the intentions, but I think that what I say might go some way to explaining the lack of response here. I wish them success whatever the case.

married-couple
26-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Ah Well, it's a start i suppose:D

Albapun
26-10-2010, 05:46 PM
I think Robbie makes some good points. There is too much emphasis on the long term friendship etc. I understand the points about trust and no sexual involvement though.
If spanking, perhaps on a regular basis, is all that is required then there will be a few, including myself, who might fit the bill. Doing it with the husband there will deter many people though.
All the best.

married-couple
26-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks Albapun, i recall an exchange of emails with yourself a few months back....We didn't seem to be able to progress as you were reluctant to even give your name? Nice for you to post your comments though....
Robbie, being a male bottom, we wonder what your interest was?
Thanks guys:rolleyes:

spankysnapper
31-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Sadly ten years too young or I would love to explore this situation :D
Hope it works for you and should you decide an uncle is on the list ;);)

Sounds fascinating

married-couple
31-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi Spankysnapper,
Thank you for the nice positive reply.....It certainly makes a change from the usual cynicism and ranting on this site....Best of luck....
M-C:D

exduco
07-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Dad
She's disobedient and defiant now because you've spoiled her. Parents are far too soft these days and the tawse needs to be brought back to teach children respect for their elders. The next time she's cheeky put her over your knee and give her 'what for' and then put her straight to bed - no Teddy. And another thing, stop buying her so many sweeties!

Would have loved being 'grandad' but I'm just a wee bit younger than the role requires and, being an advocate of method acting, might have got unduly enthusiastic with the corrective therapy. Best of luck in your search and have fun.
P.S.In the meantime, I can give you a good tawse if you think it would help.

EdinburghStrict
05-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Well I have just seen the advert here.

I would be very happy to explore this with you - the regularity of it appeals to me, and I am certainly in the age group you are looking for.

I have a lifetime of sound experience (though sometimes girls have wanted gags lol), but would have no problems exploring the possibilities here.

red hand
06-05-2011, 12:40 AM
alas, i,m just too young to participate, if your age criteria, was slightly younger then perhaps i could assist?

gypsycook
15-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Love to. Where are you? I am touring in Scotland Sept 6th-12th. Reg

Jiminycricket
17-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Hi Still looking for a mature spanker?

I can accommodate

red hand
12-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Old thread.
But just to update i am now officially a state pensioner so i can now qualify to be a grampa spanker