PDA

View Full Version : My First Punishment, A True Story Part 1

naughtybum
25-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Well where do I start?Firstly I should say that this is a true story,but I have changed the names just in case,the Lady involved may well visit this site.
It all happened back in 1995,I and my girlfiend Ann lived up in County Durham,due to us running a Pub their. We had been together about 18month at the time and thing were going well. Because of our job we got very little time to ourselfs so when our area manager offered us a weeks holiday as he had a relief manager free we jumped at the chance!
Being short notice and a lack of money a hoilday abroad was not on the card,so where were we to go? The answer came from Ann's mother who invited us to stay with her for the week down in Staffordshire. Now I'd only met Gayle a four or five times but we got on really well,she was a very Sexy Lady a very curvy size 16,very attractive and always dressed very well.
Let me just explain at the time I was 33,Ann was alot younger than me she was 24 and as Gayle had Ann when she was 18, she was only in her early forties. As there was only 9yrs between Gayle and myself I think this is why we got on so well.
Well we went down to her's and had a great few days. I must admit I'd had a few dirty thoughts about Gayle as she had worn some pretty revealing clothes. I'm very much a bum man and seeing the outline of her thong when she walked by was giving me constant hard-on's.
At this point I need to tell you that for a far back as I can remember I've had a fettish with ladies underware,in fact I have my own little stash. I love the feel of it on my skin and how naughty it makes me feel, I just love to masterbate whilst wearing some sexy undies!
On the Thursday Ann told me she was going shopping to Birmingham on Friday for the day with her old colledge friends. I had no problem with this I just thought I could have a walk into town ,have a easy day and a couple of pints. Gayle would be working so I was free to please myself.
Friday morning I woke up about 9 O'clock,Ann had gone shopping,Gayle was at work so I thought I,d hit the shower.
As I showered Gayles bum and thong came back into my mind and my cock reacted by going rock hard! I decieded I would lay on the bed and have a wank before getting dressed. I headed back towards the bedroom when I noticed Gayles bedroom door slightly open,well I could'nt resist ,I just had to have a look in her knicker draw!
Her room was pretty big,one wall was all mirrored wardrobes,on the other wall there was a chest of draws,a very likely place to keep her underware!
I opened the top draw and was quite disapointed,it was full of underware,but all the cheap multipack thongs and tanga's that you would pick up at the supermarket and wear day to day,not the sexy stuff I'd expected!
Next I opened the second draw and my eye's lit up,It was full of very sexy thongs,knickers and french knicker all with matching bra's and some with suspender belts, Heaven!!!
I was on a roll now I had to check draw three and what a surprise,It was full of all in ones,basques etc.
The forth draw was all tights and stocking.
For some reason I had to open the last draw, I could'nt believe my eye's. I did'nt know all the names then but there was paddles,tawse,crops,canes and floggers. Also handcuffs,vibrators,butt plugs and a strap-on,there was also some video's. Once I'd got over the shock I just had to see what was on the video's.
I turned her tv on and played the first video,what a shock men getting striped,spanked and caned. I'd never seen anything like it but it turned me on! I could not resit I was so horny I put one of Gayles basques on and matching knickers(red and black) stockings aswell,I'd never worn a basque or stockings before,I got a pair of her silky knickers,laid on the bed and started to wank! I was really turned on by now and watching the men on the video get a very hard canning,I did'nt hear the door open!
"So this is what you get up to when no one's about!"
I turned to see Gayle stood with her hands on her hips in the doorway>

borocub
06-11-2010, 07:53 PM
i`m looking forward to the next part bud.:eek: