PDA

View Full Version : Was My Music Teacher Right?

happygolucky
08-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Is the only way to really get rhythm driven home to beat it into one. He certainly applied himself with gusto to proving the point on my bottom and it has always been my strongest musical accomplishment so perhaps the idea has merit.

Try spanking your next victim to the strains of Shostakovich' 5th symphony; the final movement or asking to be caned to a Prokofiev waltz, the cane lands on the up beat. For the more adventurous a lively 5/4 from, say, The Fairie's Kiss or The Rights of Spring. A tawsing to the mouthwatering chorus in Tanhauser, the crop applied in the rhythm of Theme and Variations on a Theme by Vivaldi.

All opinions much welcomed.

Anyway, your erstwhile Chief Bottom will have quite some time to contemplate these ideas as tomorrow, all being well he heads into hospital for a triple heart bypass operation and so will not be able to moderate, assist, or even irritate you all for a week or two.

If it goes tits-up then my wife has instructions to ask one of you to take over - preferably someone who knows what they're doing!

Happy strapping one and all...

Chief Bottom

funforboth
08-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Best of luck with your sojourn in hospital...hope all goes well !

Caribou 2
08-11-2010, 05:30 PM
All the best to you - hope everything goes well :)

anarchistic_masochist
08-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Good luck with the operation - hope all goes well. xx

Cherry x

Michelle69tv
08-11-2010, 10:53 PM
From a newbie in stockings, do hope all will be well tomorrow, and when you are a new man be able to teach this naughty gurl how to be truly feminine!

Michelle69tv

happygolucky
08-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Ahh, Covspank, so I'm not alone. Glad to hear it but it's a virtually impossible piece to play. I sight read Liszt and still can't get anywhere near it; I'm simply not deformed enough. If you can then one day I'd love to hear it.

Anarchistic Masochist, thank you for your kind words.

Caribou - we can only hope - the worst will be a stroke, the best complete recovery and the alternative a meeting with my maker - or the bloke who holds my ultimate pin number.

Funforboth, thank you for your thoughts.

I did award the lovely Mrs Chief Bottom a prize spanking, tawsing, caning and leathering this afternoon just to give her something to think about and she was orgasmic and grateful so I suppose I can go out on a high.

In the meantime - get spanking.

Anarchistic Masochist - I just have to ask whether the Scottish fella ever delivered or was it a case of too much sporran getting in the way of a good kilt - it sounds like you can take it and I can't think of another excuse.

Bestest

anarchistic_masochist
12-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Ahh, Covspank, so I'm not alone. Glad to hear it but it's a virtually impossible piece to play. I sight read Liszt and still can't get anywhere near it; I'm simply not deformed enough. If you can then one day I'd love to hear it.

Anarchistic Masochist, thank you for your kind words.

Caribou - we can only hope - the worst will be a stroke, the best complete recovery and the alternative a meeting with my maker - or the bloke who holds my ultimate pin number.

Funforboth, thank you for your thoughts.

I did award the lovely Mrs Chief Bottom a prize spanking, tawsing, caning and leathering this afternoon just to give her something to think about and she was orgasmic and grateful so I suppose I can go out on a high.

In the meantime - get spanking.

Anarchistic Masochist - I just have to ask whether the Scottish fella ever delivered or was it a case of too much sporran getting in the way of a good kilt - it sounds like you can take it and I can't think of another excuse.

Bestest

Aww! :o Cheers!

Westey didn't give me the spanking that I so sorely deserved, much to Covspank's annoyance! :D I did give him ample opportunity, mind you...plus, I feel that I've got away with murder...:(

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
12-11-2010, 12:53 AM
It's definitely impossible to play, whilst you're administering the spanking at the same time!! Now that would be a concert worth attending! Thank goodness for the CD. I play music to accompany most of my sessions at home- a) it drowns out the noise; b) it gets me "in the zone". William Boyce is a favourite at the moment, although I am drawn back to Wagner or Verdi - there's a certain fulfilment in playing the "Dies irae" at a session- "Day of wrath and doom impending"! As for Westey- he appears to have taken a vow of silence. Of course he hasn't done the deed- he's all "piss and wind"!!!
TDH

Ozzy Osborne's "Diary of a Madman" gets me going, as does anything from the original line-up of Black Sabbath...heh heh heh!

Algonania - yes, Covspank is correct; Westey has never laid a finger on me, but I can divulge that I do get dealt with on a regular basis, hence my present angelic demeanour! :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
12-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Don't count your chickens....!!!
TDH

Yes, Sir...I do have the regretable habit of speaking too soon and tempting fate!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
12-11-2010, 01:14 AM
The thread is about music- not the ravings of a lunatic and the dreadful din made by "Black Sabbath". Is there no hope?
TDH

Dreadful din??! I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there, Sir.

Actually, a lot of guitar solos are based upon, or inspired by classical music and a lot of heavy metal lead guitarists are classically trained musicians.

Cherry x

blursquirrel
04-05-2011, 08:52 PM
The music favoured by the Prefects at Eton was Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto in A. Hope all goes well with the operation- thinking of you.
TDH

Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto in A?

he has only 4 piano concertos.. none of which i believe are in A minor nor major..

Barbedwire
05-05-2011, 10:39 AM
I think you are right blursquirrel .
Let's check the list to make sure ,
No1: F-sharp minor
No2: C minor
No3: D minor
No4: G minor .

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong as I'm NOT always right but can admit to it .

Cherry , I'm with you .Some good rock /metal never goes amiss when spanking someone :D Oh and I don't mean using those to spank someone with ,just to listen to ,just incase you were wondering .

Algonania - I hope all goes well with your operation and we all hope to see you back in spanking form soon - well not that I'm going to see you but you know what I mean .

Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto in A?

he has only 4 piano concertos.. none of which i believe are in A minor nor major..

happygolucky
05-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Thank you very much barbedwire. My original post was towards the end of last year and the operation was successful thank you, albeit with complications so I'm now back in the hot seat sadly with an unheated rear.

As to the 'Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto in A' debate I seem to remember that piano's in Russia are transposed by a whole tone but sadly, I can't remember which way. This could mean that both, indeed, all are right.

Regards

John

anarchistic_masochist
13-07-2011, 06:07 PM
And Cherry, you are still on my spank card.

TDH will be a sub before that happens! Saying that, if and when you ever do get your hands on me, I'm won't be able to sit down for a decade! :eek:

Cherry x