PDA

View Full Version : spanking = catharsis

anarchistic_masochist
17-11-2010, 11:07 PM
That is, for both parties! Do you ever find that? That afterwards, the release and the feelings of satisfaction and relaxation you get after a good ol' fashioned beating?

And if you haven't had one (or given one) for a while, do you get fidgety, twitchy, agitated and irritable? Frustrating or what? Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! :mad:

Comments? :)

Cherry x

borocub
18-11-2010, 07:24 AM
That is, for both parties! Do you ever find that? That afterwards, the release and the feelings of satisfaction and relaxation you get after a good ol' fashioned beating?

And if you haven't had one (or given one) for a while, do you get fidgety, twitchy, agitated and irritable? Frustrating or what? Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! :mad:

Comments? :)

Cherry x

i do get twitchy and frustrated if i have not had a good spanking after a week or so. self spanking helps, but i do ned the ritual of been spanked.
:eek:

johnlock
01-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Sometimes I get really tense and worked up about things and find a good hard spanking releases all the tension and leaves me feeling a lot better.
Better still if I can see my stripes for a few days afterwards!

thelastcaress
14-12-2010, 11:44 AM
A good old fashioned spanking helps me get my concentration back lol. I especially love a spanking when im stressed out. You certainly get a feeling of satisfaction afterwards when you're standing in the corner with your bum on fire.

tlc

anarchistic_masochist
14-12-2010, 05:14 PM
It's good to know that I am not alone! :D

Cherry x

Vspankable
18-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I'm a full grown, 6 foot, well built man; but the idea of being spanked by a woman is really cathartic for me. I know I need to be put in my place, by a woman from time to time, so I wouldn't be so dificult to live with, which I can be, if there isn't a capable woman (age and size is not important), to take me in hand...? xx lol george

anarchistic_masochist
20-12-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm a full grown, 6 foot, well built man; but the idea of being spanked by a woman is really cathartic for me. I know I need to be put in my place, by a woman from time to time, so I wouldn't be so dificult to live with, which I can be, if there isn't a capable woman (age and size is not important), to take me in hand...? xx lol george

Try the British Caning Society website as there is a heavy emphasis on F/m there. Female subbies are rare enough on here and finding a Domme on this site is like trying to find a fart in a jacuzzi! You'd have more chance in obtaining hal lal bacon! (PMSL!) :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I see you had cornflakes for breakfast Cov. Up here we have marbles and bears for breakfast,,,,,,,,, whimp

He puts salt on his porridge as well....

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-01-2011, 05:26 PM
I do too. I must have told you that in the past.

Hey Cherry baby how are you?

Do you? Was just a lucky guess. And I'm very well, thank you Sir. Great to see you back.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-01-2011, 07:43 PM
This bums on fire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.

You definitely need to chill out on all that crack you're smoking! :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 05:41 PM
I dont take dursg

Hmmm! Evidently!

Cherry x

jaybo
22-02-2019, 06:17 PM
I think to clear out all the rubbish going on in my head..irrational worries,guilt pangs,unrealised dreams or potential
A good spanking literally swipes the slate clean...all the rubbish disperses in a happy fuzzy state of endorphin filled joy....that and the throbbing bottom to contend with :o