PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ladysub in Cumbria / North-West

cumbriadom
18-07-2007, 05:28 PM
You are a lady, living in the North-West of England. You visit this site, and many others because the idea of being spanked turns you on. You have no time for the concept of “wimmins’ lib”. You are feminine, and need to feel controlled by a man, not to compete with him.
You look at the adverts and wonder… Yet, you could not countenance being spanked by a young man. You need an older, mature man to take you, and turn you across his knee. You need to obey, though your stomach is churning at the idea of what you have let yourself in for. You have had these thoughts for years, but have never dared to share them, or take any steps to put them into practice. So you leave the site again, still unfulfilled.
Is your husband or partner a vanilla who just doesn’t understand your needs?
I am a quite experienced 66 yr old man, living in Cumbria, and I should be delighted to meet you. Why don’t you contact me, tell me your situation, and needs, & let’s see if we can find something in common.
The final decision to meet or not will rest with you, but you will never find out what might be achieved if you don’t make the initial contact!
As an older man, control comes quite naturally to me, and is something that you may well find hard to take from someone younger. I have also learned self control, something very important, if you are prepared to place yourself in my hands.
Does this ring a bell? Have I described YOUR situation?
Why not email me, and we can discuss just what you need, and how far you want to go. When you have found the confidence, we can meet for a drink, & each can decide if we want to take things further. At any time, you can pull away.
Don’t put things off yet again, mail me NOW. You have nothing to lose – not even your anonymity .
Adam. cumbriadom@hotmail.co.uk