PDA

View Full Version : wet myself and punished by dad

badboy13
29-11-2010, 08:41 PM
My fantasy is to have wet my pants and been punished by dad for being lazy. He makes me strip down to my white wet pants and pulls a chair up and i go otk for a hard spanking in my wet pants with his slipper hand and belt.
But after that I am ordered to bend over and take 6 hard strokes with his cane still in wet pants. What a sting as the rattan hits the wet flesh.
anyone with a similar experience

borocub
02-12-2010, 04:41 PM
i had a session a few months ago where i wet my pants. my uncle gave me a good spanking and a good strapping on my bare wet butt.

badboy13
03-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi Just wondered what was dads punishment and did it sting like hell. Any more details to provide

Herts_sub
17-12-2010, 08:28 PM
An appropriate punishment, after a soundly spanked bottom, would be to have my pajamas soaked in a bowl of urine then have to put them back on and stand in front of a radiator.

badboy13
18-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Am imagining my hot buttocks against the radiator as I hear dads footsteps on the stairs. He is nearing my room and as he opens the door I see him remove his belt.
He pulls me over his knee and brings the heavy belt down over my wet pj's. I cant get up and he keeps belting my sore arse....
I feel tears in my eyes but wont let him see them,the sting is now too much to bare..,,