PDA

View Full Version : where are all the ladies

nud1111
21-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Where are all the ladies We only get males on the site

happygolucky
21-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Awfully good question. I think a lot of sites are populated by mainly men looking for women or, failing their availability, other men but there's no substitute for the real thing so any ideas about attracting more to the site warmly welcomed.

Thinking caps on!

Chief bottom

nud1111
21-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I have a loving wife who is not into spanking But now and then gives me a session Cling film spanking etc We arw both 69 What I cant understand is we cant be on our own Where are all the other oldies Male or Female

Red Bare Bottom
30-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Hi,

Here's one of them! ;)

I guess it can be a slight bit intimidating to post when you read all the MM posts. At first, I thought the forum was strictly for MM, then realized it was for anyone so maybe if more ladies post, the silent ones will realize it's a place for everyone.

I'm in Canada so meeting's are out of the question but I love reading about the fantasies and desires and experiences of others. I've only ever been spanked by the male species but would love to try - maybe just once - getting my bottom blistered by a woman. I think it'd be fun to watch a guy give another guy a good hot spanking, too, to be able to freely walk around them both to observe.

rbb

ps - curiosity is getting the best of me - what's a cling film spanking?

nud1111
17-08-2007, 07:37 AM
our cling film nights is when I am clingfilm from neck to feet the given a good spanking

happygolucky
17-08-2007, 10:13 AM
I too have some questions about the cling-film:
Does she leave bits exposed for the spanking or is everything encased and you spanked over it? Can you honestly not move at all, if so are you encased whilst in position or do you just roll over for it? Is there a particular type of clingfilm that's best used or will Sainsbury's finest do the job just as well? When the deed's been done does all the clingfilm have to be cut off or can you unwind it? How do you scratch?

Depending on your responses I might have a little rummage around in the kitchen drawer before she gets home -you never know she might be game.

Chief Bottom.

nud1111
18-08-2007, 07:43 AM
I am encased from neck to feet My bum is spanked over cling film at first Later she may free my bum ready for a cane or strap Because I cant use my hands She may free my bit and then use her hands to give me a finish Cling film from Asda

Red Bare Bottom
18-08-2007, 03:37 PM
You know, I never thought of clingfilm in this way at all and when I read Chief Bottom's questions, it hit me that this could be a very erotic adventure! :D :D :D Never would I have thought of clingfilm as a way of being bound, but ... I like this idea!!!

rbb

happygolucky
19-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Let us know how you get on!

Chief Bottom

bigbum67
19-08-2007, 07:31 PM

Maybe it's just easier for men to tell the world that they're looking for a bottom to spank than it is for us ladies to admit that it's something we enjoy!

Seriously though, from experience on other sites, I want to make sure I 100% trust anyone that I'm proposing to bare my backside to, and a lot of the males can be a bit hasty in their desire to meet up and get going.

As my mother keeps telling me (despite the fact that I'm 40 and left home many years ago!) there's a lot of strange people on the internet!

ChilternPete
29-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I think bigbum has the essence of the problem for most sites/groups, if a girl/lady sticks her head above the parapet, then she gets bombarded, so many stay in their safe havens and from my experience read quite carefully every word you say, before maybe responding.

Can not say I blame them, we just do not show enough patience.

Really what we should do is sit down and think about what we are asking someone to do, then just maybe we might understand the reluctance.

Some of the more experienced and outgoing ladies can handle the rubbish others can not and will therefore either not join or keep quiet when they so.

Show a patient, relaxed and friendly side and you may be surprised, but like most things in this world of ours, you need to work at it.

Just my 5 bobs worth (oh god yes i am that old lol)

Peter

nud1111
07-09-2007, 07:27 AM
I still dont think I am the only male who like to be spanked by a lady. I still think ther are ladies who spank men.. Come on lets hear from you.

adam
09-02-2008, 05:19 PM
You are not the only man who likes to be spanked by women. There seems to be a lack of dominant women in the circuit. As a young male, I could have been spanked by a man 100times over by now. Females who want to be spanked by men seem to come out the woodwork more often, but hardly any of them want to spank. Fm spanking seems to be a minority, the scene is dominated by Mf and Mm I feel. I don’t know how we can encourage the opposite sex. Most of them won’t come near me at the best of times!!!!

Rovivor
13-02-2008, 04:52 PM
A lot of females know that us males realy enjoy spanking a female bottom, so a lot of females make us pay for it !! .... Rovivor.

Uncle Bill
05-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Females who want to be spanked by men seem to come out the woodwork more often

I hardly think your turn of phrase will encourage many ladies to contact you - Just my honest opinion.

Spankme42
07-04-2008, 09:05 AM
They've got us by the short and curlies!:) (£200 p/h is average rate for Central london).

Personally, I prefer 'Sessions' which last up to 1.5 hours at no additional cost...

Happy Spanking!

Ps. Where are all the ladies? They're probably at a Spanking Party!

A lot of females know that us males realy enjoy spanking a female bottom, so a lot of females make us pay for it !! .... Rovivor.

adamf
15-04-2008, 05:54 PM
In my experience, there are very few ladies that will allow you to spank them for free.

Those into the scene who enjoy a good CP session realise their value and charge.

I have in the past paid money to spank ladies, and in the main its been worth every penny, but you won't find those ladies hanging around on the forums looking for men

scholasticus
29-07-2008, 12:48 AM
I used to work in Spain teaching females mainly. These were Catholic females from decent families and always very polite. Even so, you'd be surprised. I had one mature female student who came to class in a large raincoat and we were quite alone. She took off the coat and was wearing the skimpiest, most daring costume you could imagine - totally inappropriate for the street. Besides it was raining outside. She sat down and crossed her long legs right in front of me as though everything was perfectly normal. I went red and didn't know where to look. I had a strong feeling the lady was submissive but also an exhibitionist. The kick, I guess, was to come to class dressed provocatively and watch the reaction.
These girls did definitely have sexual encounters sometimes with other women. I knew a Domme who told me lots of Spanish girls came to her and paid to be disciplined.

In my experience, there are very few ladies that will allow you to spank them for free.

Those into the scene who enjoy a good CP session realise their value and charge.

I have in the past paid money to spank ladies, and in the main its been worth every penny, but you won't find those ladies hanging around on the forums looking for men

BerryBlack
31-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Well, I'm here, but as ChilternPete says, we do get overwhelmed by the attention. It is flattering, but even with the handful of men I've met (out of the 50+ I chatted to last year) that I really want to meet and spank, I can't quite keep up with everybody and tend to have spells of quietness where I seem to be ignoring emails cos it gets too much. As it is, I have to get on with someone incredibly well and all but fancy them to enjoy spanking them, or letting them spank me, so I have turned a lot of guys down and have noticed a pattern in their personality and looks - they're cheeky, but charming, and slim. It's a bit of a bastard to meet someone, I guess, like it is with dating. I still haven't found my own holy grail of a romantic partner, though I have my pick of lovely boys to spank.

jennysub
02-04-2009, 08:35 AM
There are some on here.

I am only in one persona, that of jenny of the can't get much lower 5th, but I do have two, the other being MsJenni who runs detention classes in london for errant girls, boys and "special girls" although I should add that has been infrequent of late due to social and research-related pressure. I would add that attendance at my detention classes is "fun, no fees" only but as others have said the moment I give notice of a forthcoming class I am inundated with applicants,

Scottawse
03-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Two contributors make the point that any lady advertising is deluged with replies, possibly including some pests who make things difficult.

However, there are many ads from guys seeking girls to spank or asking for ladies to spank them that show that no replies have been received. I currently have an ad in the Edinburgh/Glasgow forum which has had no response.

So come on ladies, you can pick and choose (rather than invite an avalanche of replies) who to answer but get reading and send some replies.

Ian.

sheffieldguy52
04-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Where are all the men ?
In my case, (as a straight male) I met a couple of dominant ladies many years ago ... slight financial incentives were expected, basically because of the demand, and the fact that I wasn't really what they were looking for (in one case, the Mistress was very much into picking transvestites up in clubs, bringing them home, and torturing them).

Then totally out of the blue, when I was 25, an elderly man suddenly took advantage of me. He was totally straight, but enjoyed having another man in his control. The feeling of having another man strip me naked and spank/control me was completely overwhelming. Arousal, yet complete humiliation. As in true dom/sub style, he eventually passed me on to another straight man who continued my education.

I have spent 20 years trying to find someone new to build on my experiences. I totally crave something to happen in my life, but know I won't enjoy the experience. I will love the apprehension and the after-glow, and after a few weeks the cravings will return.

You would think that somewhere in a large city like Sheffield, there would be a few straight or bi guys who would get some pleasure out of control. I have met a few, mostly totally unassertive wannabe's, and one who scared me off too quickly. I have ads on several sites, but at the moment, can find nothing to satisfy my cravings. My main stipulations are that it should be someone similar age or older (as a matter of respect) and that they must be local and able to accommodate.
So... where are all the men ?

Emily09
23-04-2009, 03:00 PM
It works the same way for some of us women too.

Ideally I would like to meet a man to spank me but because I am married my husband will only allow me to look for a female.

Again these are non existant or are professional.

Very frustrating!!!

Hercules1946
08-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Hello Emily
I can understand your frustration. I suppose its difficult for ladies to be open about this for concern about meeting the wrong person. Im a man aged 63 and I still find it difficult to be open about it.
Im married too, but my wife isn't into spanking. I would love to find a lady that wants to be spanked for enjoyment without any other commitment or fees involved of course. Perhaps I could dress up as a woman to fool your hubby :D:D :)

If you want to email me its Hercules1946@Hotmail.co.uk
I would be pleased to hear from you.

Emily09
13-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Well hubby can be a bit slow sometimes but I think even he would suspect something! lol.

Thanks anyway.
x

Mikeinkent
16-06-2009, 07:17 PM
This may risk the wrath of many members but I think the men on this site just come on "to strong"...its seems that if a women dares to show her face she is swarmed upon with little regard for tact!
I personally don't experience any difficulty in attracting women who demand various interventions and all go home with warm and red bottoms often with marks to remind them of the experience for the next week or so!
I think that women need to feel safe and relaxed before they can fully give themselfs over to either punishment or other erotic interventions...especially from a stranger...and this takes time and patience!
I have to say that all my contacts to date have not come from this site!
Happy caning!
Mike

Apologies for spelling etc...I hate typing!

Spankme42
17-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the post.
If you don't have a problem with attracting women who.... all go home with warm, red bottoms.... how do you do it !?!?

I think we should be told! :)

And as you say, if all your (i presume) female contacts don't come from this particular site, which site or sites are you frequenting ??

Of course, some would say there is nothing like going to a 'munch' or a 'club' to actually meet like-minded folks..............

I know of one such 'munch' which runs regular weekday (day-time) play sessions near London;

So, if there are any Ladies or would-be naughty (Adult) 'girl's' who would like to 'come and play', get in touch in the time honored tradition!

Teddy

Mikeinkent
19-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi...

I guess its to do by making women feel safe and wanted...not being in their faces, being warm and nice really. I helped another member out receintly...[ROVER44]....which was a ONE OFF [before I get swamped with messages]......maybe ask him ..he saw how I handled it!

Mike

Emily09
22-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Well despite my earlier posts about looking for a lady to spank me which seems non existant I can confirm that I have met a great man from this site and we have met up a few times now. (with hubby's consent). So it does happen!

I guess its all a matter of personality. Some girls may like the more direct approach and others like me may not.

Also personally I would not reply to a personal ad unless to comment. I would far rather send a pm and see if there was any connection there before looking to build a spanking relationship with someone.

So I guess initially its all down to someone finding something they like in your personal or any pm you may send.

Hercules1946
26-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi Emily
Im glad that you found a suitable partner. It can be difficult, and people can sometimes be unreliable if there are no fees involved as Ive found.

submissivebuffy
30-06-2009, 10:56 AM
i am here .. unsure how professionals are regardede on this site though.. dont wish to offend anyone.x

goodspanker
20-07-2009, 03:06 PM
I an female. am looking for males to spank. I think my problem is location. Most people advertising are in the London, midlands and north. I am in Devon

Goodspanker

Novice M 34
21-07-2009, 09:31 PM
It is getting frustrating!

Was really looking foward to getting involved with the 'scene'.

However it is incredibly hard work to befriend any female involved in the scene.

And I thought 'normal' dating was hard.

The only people who seem to enter the scene with any real enthusiam seem to be the commercials.

Am rapidly getting disillusioned lol

Any ideas people???!

Sexystarfruit
29-08-2009, 09:58 PM
I think ladies could be put off by some of the members. I only joined recently hoping to meet someone who fits the bill for me. I was told off by another member for not wanting to meet a bi spanker - I am quite annoyed about of as it is up to me what and who I see.

Andy
30-08-2009, 08:06 AM
This is something I have wondered about and I'll try to keep this the safe side of a rant. Unusually for a lot of people on this site I have made my orientation clear in my profile, too many haven't. Maybe I'm slow on the uptake or don't understand the code but I have approached males for which I end up apologising. Now it's starting to irk, I feel I'm apologising for how nature made me.

Some may say ... Now you now how it feels for us in the outside world. Whatever, be upfront. Advetising your deepest desires on this or any other site takes an element of bravery, so control the adrenilin rush all of you out there and give us a clue - Who are you and what are you expecting. Me? I have simple tastes I'm male and I'm looking for a woman to put over my knee.

I can understand the trepidation any woman wondering about posting on this site must feel, Top or Bottom. They are such a rare commodity that they must be deluged by messages, most probably containing a date tim ad room nuber. I believe it is important that email and chat takes place first to find out about each other, so that a level of trust can be established. Any bottom appoachng me is putting their vulnerability into my hands, therefore, trust has to be the basis of submission. So while I may offer the chance of a meeting I expect a lot of online contact first.

So ladies, women, wimen and females please post ... take your time sorting though the inevitable flood of messages and enjoy the attention (if our position were reversed, I would).

Andy
30-08-2009, 08:24 AM
There are quite a few professionals on this site so they obviously find it profitable and for some they fill a need. For me, and probably others, I demand more than a stage set and the ticking of a countdown clock.

Hugs ;)