PDA

View Full Version : The tale of the riding crop and the toilet seat

anarchistic_masochist
30-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Chiefwhip has one major pet hate - people that leave the loo seat up! Usually, it's women that bitch to blokes about that sort of thing but not in Chiefwhip's case. It was purely accidental - honestly, and it happened twice. The first time, he forgave me because we were watching the Goodies and I really needed to go, if you know what I mean. And in my haste to get back in front of the telly, the inevitable happened.

The next morning, after my ablutions, I had no such excuse. The loo seat was left up and my fate was sealed! Unusually, after breakfast, I was`asked to wash up more or less straight away and I was also told I was going to be beaten afterwards. With that curious cocktail of apprehension and increasing arousal I completed this domestic task. Wearing nothing but a brown dressing gown, I was instructed to kneel up on the settee. He, with no pun intended, whipped out what is probably, for me, his most fearsome implement of corporal correction: his blue and white riding crop. I slipped off my gown to make it easier and shivering more in silent dread than cold, I assumed the required position.

I was expecting it to really hurt, but it stung more because he made good use of that lovely slappy bit of leather on the end. When it's used like a cane, it really bites into the flesh and has actually brought tears to my eyes on more than one occassion. Christ! The back of the thighs is a tantalising and very vulnerable target to a sadist!

*Contented grin!*

Cherry x

borocub
06-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Chiefwhip has one major pet hate - people that leave the loo seat up! Usually, it's women that bitch to blokes about that sort of thing but not in Chiefwhip's case. It was purely accidental - honestly, and it happened twice. The first time, he forgave me because we were watching the Goodies and I really needed to go, if you know what I mean. And in my haste to get back in front of the telly, the inevitable happened.

The next morning, after my ablutions, I had no such excuse. The loo seat was left up and my fate was sealed! Unusually, after breakfast, I was`asked to wash up more or less straight away and I was also told I was going to be beaten afterwards. With that curious cocktail of apprehension and increasing arousal I completed this domestic task. Wearing nothing but a brown dressing gown, I was instructed to kneel up on the settee. He, with no pun intended, whipped out what is probably, for me, his most fearsome implement of corporal correction: his blue and white riding crop. I slipped off my gown to make it easier and shivering more in silent dread than cold, I assumed the required position.

I was expecting it to really hurt, but it stung more because he made good use of that lovely slappy bit of leather on the end. When it's used like a cane, it really bites into the flesh and has actually brought tears to my eyes on more than one occassion. Christ! The back of the thighs is a tantalising and very vulnerable target to a sadist!

*Contented grin!*

Cherry x

i must admite it is one of my pet hates too. So Cherry I would of given you the same treatment. i do like the feel of a riding crop. thanks for sharing this with us.;).....:D

anarchistic_masochist
06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
You would have used it on me? Aww 'Cub, Sir, it was an accident! I didn't mean it! *Shamefacedly scrutinises shoelaces and shuffles feet before giving you the puppy dog-eyed treatment*

Cherry x

borocub
06-01-2011, 08:27 PM
You would have used it on me? Aww 'Cub, Sir, it was an accident! I didn't mean it! *Shamefacedly scrutinises shoelaces and shuffles feet before giving you the puppy dog-eyed treatment*

Cherry x
Yes i Would of Cherry, I`ve done the puppy dog-eyed treatment didn`t work on my daddy and does not work with me too. my daddy would just wipped my pants down a drag me over his lap. ooooch:eek:

anarchistic_masochist
07-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Yes i Would of Cherry, I`ve done the puppy dog-eyed treatment didn`t work on my daddy and does not work with me too. my daddy would just wipped my pants down a drag me over his lap. ooooch:eek:

Oh, dear! :eek:

Well 'Cub, Sir - if I was ever invited round to your abode, I would be on my best behaviour! *whimpers*

Cherry x

borocub
07-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Oh, dear! :eek:

Well 'Cub, Sir - if I was ever invited round to your abode, I would be on my best behaviour! *whimpers*

Cherry x

your welcome any time, good but i think you would missbehave just so u got a spanking. i`m starting to get to now you missy.:D

anarchistic_masochist
07-01-2011, 05:49 PM
good but i think you would missbehave just so u got a spanking. i`m starting to get to now you missy.:D

Sounds like you're judging me by your own standards, 'Cub! :D Isn't that precisely what you would do?

borocub
07-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Sounds like you're judging me by your own standards, 'Cub! :D Isn't that precisely what you would do?

well yes, we are like two peas in a pod, i`ve been winding me daddy up all day. he text me about 4pm to stand in the corner with my shorts and pants down with my hands on my head. then take a pic to send to him. i`m so in for a good long hard spanking when he comes up.:eek:

anarchistic_masochist
07-01-2011, 06:16 PM
well yes, we are like two peas in a pod, i`ve been winding me daddy up all day. he text me about 4pm to stand in the corner with my shorts and pants down with my hands on my head. then take a pic to send to him. i`m so in for a good long hard spanking when he comes up.:eek:

How are you supposed to take a picture if you've got your hands on your head? :confused::confused:

LOL!

Cherry x

borocub
07-01-2011, 06:52 PM
How are you supposed to take a picture if you've got your hands on your head? :confused::confused:

LOL!

Cherry x
i set my phone up frist and put it on timer. then went in the corner.:D

anarchistic_masochist
08-01-2011, 05:20 PM
i set my phone up frist and put it on timer. then went in the corner.:D

Ahhhh! The wonders of modern technology!! :D

Cherry x

borocub
08-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Ahhhh! The wonders of modern technology!! :D

Cherry x

yes i also do daddy vids of me self spanking too.:D

anarchistic_masochist
10-01-2011, 05:23 PM
You strange little bear! *Hugs* :)

Cherry x

borocub
11-01-2011, 09:34 PM
You strange little bear! *Hugs* :)

Cherry x
well it keeps the fun in my relationship with my partener/daddy.:D

borocub
12-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Thank goodness a voice of sanity has returned. I'm thoroughly sick of the "love fest" that has been going on between Cherry and Boro. Ugh, nauseating!! Both need taking in hand- Boro has even developed delusions of grandeur, and thinks he's a Top!! He will need to be disillusioned of that- reminded of what happens to naughty little Bottoms who get too big for their boots! As for Cherry, when not feasting her face on lasagne, she remains her usual gobby self! There's only one person to blame for that- you, Westey!!
TDH

well happy New Year to you sir. Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today sir.:eek:

borocub
12-01-2011, 12:00 PM
No, Borocub! I am my usual cheery self! I have noted your impudence however; it is a good job that there is some distance between us, or you would find yourself over the end of the bed!!
TDH
yes sir it`s not the frist time i`ve been bent over the bed. hope you had a good time in Soctland.

borocub
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Of greater concern to you, should be the fact that I have just returned from Newcastle; I shall be returning there at the end of the month. I am reminded that your punishment remains outstanding!!
TDH
i hope you have a good time sir, but i decline the offer.

borocub
12-01-2011, 04:55 PM
I wasn't aware that I was making you an offer! I was pointing out, that you had not received the punishment that you had indicated to others you were going to receive. As I recall, you made some excuse as to why you couldn't make the date you had suggested. I have been back to the North East several times since then- if I had wished to rearrange the session, then I should have done so long ago. The fact that I have not been in touch with you, might be indication of the fact that I am not interested. I shall have a good time on my visit- dealing with those who don't waste my time.
The Demon Headmaster

fine now i know where we stand. thankyou sir.

anarchistic_masochist
12-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Thank goodness a voice of sanity has returned. I'm thoroughly sick of the "love fest" that has been going on between Cherry and Boro. Ugh, nauseating!! Both need taking in hand- Boro has even developed delusions of grandeur, and thinks he's a Top!! He will need to be disillusioned of that- reminded of what happens to naughty little Bottoms who get too big for their boots! As for Cherry, when not feasting her face on lasagne, she remains her usual gobby self! There's only one person to blame for that- you, Westey!!
TDH

I've noticed that Westey's not replied! *giggles* Now I know your weakness...heh heh heh! Every time you approach some poor subbie male with evil intent, all I have to do is give them a hug and you'll recoil in horror like a vampire from a brandished crucifix, as well as projectile vomiting pea soup like something out the Exorcist. Now that would be worth seeing! Someone has to protect these poor creatures! :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
12-01-2011, 08:39 PM
As indeed it would have been, if Boro hadn't squinnied out of it at the last minute! There will of course be interest to be added to the original tarif!! As for you Westey, I hardly think that you are in any position to be casting aspersions- may I just say "Cherry"???
TDH

Ahh - now I see why you wanted Westey back so badly! You just want someone to keep me under control, don't you? Do you think Westey's up to the task? :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
12-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Thank goodness a voice of sanity has returned.
TDH

Voice of sanity? Westey?! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! *takes another deep breath* HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Me too.

I see those bombers are putting explosives in alphabeti spaghetti now.
If one of those goes off it could spell disaster.

Watch out Cov.

I see your jokes haven't got any better, Sir. :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Bet you laughed though

didn't laugh - but I did smile. :)

Cherry x