PDA

View Full Version : Large or small - who feels more?

mike_redbotham
03-01-2011, 09:07 AM
An esoteric question to which there is probably no definitive answer.
But, who feels a spanking more, those with large buttocks or those with small ones?
Obviously, with a given number of spanks or strokes, there is a larger area to cover with large buttocks whilst they are more concentrated on small ones.

From the spankers' point of view, far more energy has to be invested to turn large buttocks a uniform red. This, of course results in a greater number of strokes but, as they are more spread out, does this result in greater discomfort for the spankee?

One also has to consider the number of nerve endings. Is there a fixed total number which are therefore more spread out on larger bums than on neat botties? Or is there a fixed number per square inch which would mean larger buttocks have a greater number. Perhaps a physician could tell us.

Interesting.

borocub
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
An esoteric question to which there is probably no definitive answer.
But, who feels a spanking more, those with large buttocks or those with small ones?
Obviously, with a given number of spanks or strokes, there is a larger area to cover with large buttocks whilst they are more concentrated on small ones.

From the spankers' point of view, far more energy has to be invested to turn large buttocks a uniform red. This, of course results in a greater number of strokes but, as they are more spread out, does this result in greater discomfort for the spankee?

One also has to consider the number of nerve endings. Is there a fixed total number which are therefore more spread out on larger bums than on neat botties? Or is there a fixed number per square inch which would mean larger buttocks have a greater number. Perhaps a physician could tell us.

Interesting.

well i found this small bit of info.
Every square centimetre of your skin contains around 200 pain receptors but only 15 receptors for pressure, 6 for cold and 1 for warmth. Also there are two different types of pian receptors
.One more thing to consider, is that if ur over wieght the skin does stretch.
So a pert bottom would feel pain more, and that everyone has i different pain level.
i looked throught my `A` level books. i`m keep all my books.