PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Herts_sub
11-01-2011, 11:32 AM
I am fairly new to the site and haven't really had much success in making contacts yet. I have posted one ad in my area forum and a couple on other boards.
My ad was straightforward, looking for role play spanking. Have more experienced members got any tips re making contacts / meetings? Should I expand my profile? Or just be more patient?
I also notice that the chat room always seems empty. the room on british spanking is very busy but usually full of people bitching about each other or talking about football or soap operas. It would be good to have an active, on topic chatroom.

borocub
11-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I am fairly new to the site and haven't really had much success in making contacts yet. I have posted one ad in my area forum and a couple on other boards.
My ad was straightforward, looking for role play spanking. Have more experienced members got any tips re making contacts / meetings? Should I expand my profile? Or just be more patient?
I also notice that the chat room always seems empty. the room on british spanking is very busy but usually full of people bitching about each other or talking about football or soap operas. It would be good to have an active, on topic chatroom.

i found that site to be a bit klicky too. so i`ve left that site. as you said most of the time they are bitching about other people.
i think you need to put more in ur profile, maybe a few pics. maybe get involved in some of the threads about want cp or spankings you got at home or school. what would be your ideal session. i now i,m a bit far way, but u could pm me if you would like to chat etc.:D

anarchistic_masochist
11-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Hello there

I agree with the 'Cubster - stating your preferences (M/m, M/f etc) and your gender is essential. Also, join in the banter and have a laugh. Be happy and positive and in the case of subbies like us, be cheeky(!) and watch the offers flood in! :D

Cherry x

Herts_sub
12-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Thank you for your posts and for the 2 members you have sent me PMs with advice. I have updated my profile with a bit more detail. I look forward to making friends and contacts here and perhaps moving forwards to meetings etc.