PDA

View Full Version : New here, saying Hi from Fife

Barbedwire
13-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Just thought i'd introduce myself as I'm new here .
Lady domestic disciplinarian who just loves all forms of CP :D
I do require a donation for my time, this to cover the cost of new impliments ( I have been known to break a cane on a bottom ) .

There's no such thing as too many !!!

Barbedwire x

Steven
14-01-2011, 03:24 PM
That`s not very welcoming!! Few enough ladies without you scaring them away.

Barbedwire
18-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Oh they are tight ,I must admit they keep their notes on a string and try to get them back,although I do believe it's just so's they can get an extra punishment :D

Where are you going to get a Fifer to pay for anything? Worse than Aberdonians.
:)

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Ahhhh now the thing is westy was definitley more interested in hot cheeks ! As I donate to the world wide fund of spanking impliments and cp and I heard westy was needing a new tawse the vat has been dropped due to the current financial climate :cool:

Now don't go telling anyone how nice I am by trying to help westy out :)

I thought, when I first read this, that we were still talking about Westey in Kylie's hotpants!! Do your earnings include Value Added Tax?
TDH

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Oh westy you must've managed to get through and evaded the sheep at some point , you can hear the squeeks for miles !!
That was a good week, normally it's only 10p :eek: not even enough to oil my strap !!!

They are so tight they squeek when they walk.
I heard you made £3:50 last week from 10 clients.
That's actually quite good in Fife.
:p

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh westy you are just toooooooo sweet about me , you like me really don't you !
Go on admit it , a fiesty Fiferess with wescoast blood running through her veins .

We can all meet and you can be in the middle and cov and I will both give you 6 of the best but if you forget to count out loud enough ,we'll start again hahahhah

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 10:05 AM
Oh now i'm rubbing my hands with anticipation at the thought of how sore his bottom will be :D
Cov ,I hope his hotpants are clean though or that'll be extra for making my strap and hand dirty !!!!

Westey, count up to 6??? You're crediting him with more intelligence than he actually has. We tried him with counting sheep when he had problems sleeping, but there was a nasty incident with one of the sheep, so we don't go there anymore. I don't know how to describe Westey- if you ever watched Father Ted, just think Father Jack in tartan hotpants!!
TDH

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Oh dear is he that bad ,maybe we should just burn his hotpants with a flaming good hiding and my tawse will survive :cool: Or we could wrap him up in heavy duty clingfilm for health and safety reasons first !:D

Just make sure that you've got a pair of Marigolds and plenty of disinfectant!! I'd burn the tawse afterwards if I were you- just to be on the safe side! I fear, however, that the cleanliness of Westey's hotpants will be the least of your worries!!
TDH

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Well ,I've been told my bottom is very nice and spankable but there's no-one man enough to test out the theory hahahhah

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Hahahaha so he got a new buspass then ?? He's so brave but it'll probably take a week for him to get here with all the stops the bus is going to have to make just for him..... Is he bringing just his hand or should I worry about his poor old tawse that's about to die LOL

I'm a stubborn Fifer I can handle the wee westy boy !
East meets West = a rumble in the jungle , the bets are on I think .

Cov ,don't be going to the bookies and making seperate bets on each of us tho as it's cheating hahahah

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 03:45 PM
An appointment !!! Sheesh, I thought you were halfway to Fife by now LOL

Here's me a tiny 5ft 2', I could bite yer ankles before you got me over yer knee hahhahah

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 05:26 PM
And you as grumpy.
When I went into Boots to pick up my photos I sangthat great old song.

Someday my prints will come.

"And Cov as Grumpy" - hey!!!!! I was gonna say that! Git... *folds arms and sulks*

But that joke was quite amusing so I'll forgive you.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I notice, Cherry, that you haven't turned down your own part!
TDH

You haven't turned yours down either, Grumpy!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Why should I wish to do so? I was a grumpy old man long before the term was coined; I suspect that I may not qualify for the part of Grumpy on grounds of height- I'm 5ft 11. Not unless, under Equality legislation, I'm entitled to Equal Access to the role - that wouldn't surprise me either!
TDH

I'm glad you've embraced the role, Sir! It suits you very well! :D

I probably do qualify for the role of a dwarf - I'm only 5ft 2!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 08:00 PM
As you'd been cast in the role of Mouthy, it would appear that you, too, are the perfect candidate. To quote : "It suits you very well!"

I agree! :D

Cherry x

Barbedwire
19-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Westy are you the head of the cast playing snow white ??? I bet you'd look real pretty :P

It's fair braw for me no having to bend over to clap the dug ,just think of the injuries I could endup with !!!

anarchistic_masochist
20-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Cherry, did you call me a git?

You read right - yeah, I did! I'm sure you've been called worse. Don't pretend you're all offended!

Cherry x :D

Yfronts.guy
23-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Where in fife?

Barbedwire
24-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Send me a pm for additional information .

Where in fife?

anarchistic_masochist
24-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Y FRONTS GUY.

Are you asking where in Fife or where is Fife?

Two very good questions.
I cant believe Cherry called me a git.
I am gutted like a gutted thing.
:(

Oh no - I feel bad now. Sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! :(

Cherry x

Yfronts.guy
25-01-2011, 09:22 PM
U accom barbedwire?

Barbedwire
28-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Everything is on my profile and you can PM me with any queries/ questions .Oh and please do it in full english not text style ,I CANNOT stand it !

U accom barbedwire?

anarchistic_masochist
28-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Yeah, sol on er prof, y fronts man.

Do they have y fronts in Fife?

Are you talking Welsh now?? :confused:

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
31-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Welsh, Welsh, lets not go there.
EVER. Worse than Fife.

Oops, methinks I've touched a nerve there! :eek: Sorry, Sir.

Cherry x