PDA

View Full Version : Experienced, mature and patient Spanker looks for female friends!

ChilternPete
14-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Chiltern Pete

How best to describe me, well Brad Pitt has no worries but unlike him I am an experienced Spanker, mentor and Dominant with a relaxed patient manner and a good sense of humour.

As you can tell I do not take myself too seriously, but I take your wishes/needs very seriously indeed. When you speak with me and I am sure you will, there is no need for any of this spurious “sir” or whatever I will be far too busy listening to you talk and asking questions, otherwise how can I possibly get this right for you. More formal address may be used later, but that depends on where we go together.

That however does not mean that I can not impart discipline or be as strict as you need, just that I do not have to make a noise to be heard!

I am not worried about where you want to start, because simply I do not have any pre-conceptions about anyone. For some a trip over a knee and a gentle spanking on the seat of your skirt or panties will be enough to cope with first time out, for others they will be looking for more. For my part I want to talk about you.

Working and living in Buckinghamshire I travel throughout the south and Midlands on a regular basis, so if you want to have coffee and check me out, feel free. My profile is honest, complete and I hope informative, I welcome questions and will answer freely.

I am interested in any female, whether experienced or not, irrespective of age , size or any of the usual exclusions, all I ask is a genuine wish to explore yourself.

Peter

ca4ladies@googlemail.com

http://www.freewebs.com/chilternpete

anarchistic_masochist
14-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Hello there.

What a great ad! I can see you've put considerable thought and effort into it. My needs are well met, but I reckon you will receive some good, genuine replies. Female subs can be timid and elusive creatures as you probably know, and I love the fact you talk about what you can do for others, rather than what they can do for you.

Other M/f's - take note!!

Good luck - you deserve it! :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh pass the puke bag why dont you. Never has there been such ass kissing on here.
We are here to thrash ass not kiss it.

Oh I am so glad you are so sensitive to a ladies needs.
Cherry, get real he is probably from the same mental institution as Cov.:eek:

If that's the case, then he was in good company! If he was from the same institute as you on the other hand....

Cherry x

Mikeinkent
19-01-2011, 06:09 PM
I have to jump to my female friends defence .... she has a point ... which is evidenced by the lack of women who appear active on the site. How's is your success rate with women ..... bet mine leaves you way behind!
Mike

anarchistic_masochist
19-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Mike,you won't need to be very successful to have left Westey behind! In fact, if you only see one, that will be 100% more than him! Having said that though, there does seem to be something kindling between him and Barbie- I've got high hopes!
TDH

He hasn't got a hope in Hell - she's a Top! I would LOVE to see Westey get thrashed by her! That would be hilarious!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Actually two regulars and a new one possibly next week.

So there. Barbie looks like she is wearing a bin bag so you two would look like a couple of bookends.

The more you post, the less sense you make.

If the current trend continues, I can only guess the kind of gobblygook you will be publishing on this site a couple of hundred posts from now:

"Yip! Boing! Spling! Radiator-hatstand-donkey!"

Your ramblings will occasionally be punctuated with rare moments of lucidity:

"Cherry, your arse is gonna be like a tartan rug by the time I've finished with you!" (Still will be just as deluded, though.)

Then, your stolen gin induced insanity will resume:

"Farty-slartibartfast-pan-galactic gargle blaster; fanargle-eckie-fatang!"

You get the general idea... Cov, I'd lock your gin securely away if I were you!

Cherry x