PDA

View Full Version : Barbedwire -Lady domestic spanker in Fife ,Scotland

Barbedwire
16-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Offering services to naughty boys/sissies and girls for otk spanking ,slippering, caning , whipping etc in a domestic setting .
I own a variety of impliments for correction , also a spanking bench and a cross that one lovely boy made me .
Donations required to add to my impliment fund as they dont come cheap and get worn out /broken !
Just mail me for more information to come and receive the punishment that you so deeply desire .

Some pics on my profile ,I will be adding more .

Barbedwire x

anarchistic_masochist
17-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Are you winding other members up again? Christ, you've only been back five minutes and already you're causing chaos. I reckon you need a date with Doris....

Cherry x

Barbedwire
17-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I know it's terrible so I made a deal with stagecoach to run an extra couple of buses this way hahha. If you don't have the fare though they won't let you on if your school bus pass has expired ! :D

I did not think anything happened in Fife. The local paper reports if the bus turns up but good on you. I bet you are not short od sissies there either.

Barbedwire
18-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Awww bless I'll try but I'm making no promises ...... maybe he's upset his buspass has expired !!! The long trip from Glasgow across to Fife would have the poor bus driver stopping constantly for westy to hop off and on to find a bush if it was still valid LOL I think he's secretly yearning for a spanking hahahahaa

Barbedwire
18-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Ahhh I see it's kylies hotpants for you or should that be hotcheeks for you LOL .
As for the bus that leaves , well you do know we are terribly lucky if it comes in to go back out again ..I think the sheep must keep hijacking it with all the westcoasters on it that keep trying to get in here :P