PDA

View Full Version : Peterborough

kelly64
17-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Any ladies in the Peterborough area who would like to meet up for some spanking fun?
I switch, and love role play. So all you strict Aunties and naughty Nieces, lazy maids and stern governesses, bad secretaries and lady bosses, get in touch.
We'll have some fun.

kelly64
20-01-2011, 08:16 AM
I'm obviously wasting my time.

happygolucky
20-01-2011, 09:33 AM
A bit quick off the mark to be giving up. Were you expecting a queue? If you get involved in the debates - some quite lively - people; perhaps even women will get to know you and, possibly contact you. If you just park a two or three line ad then it's pretty quickly going to become moribund and lost.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to become active rather than give up.

Best of luck.

kelly64
21-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Sorry, but I'm not much of a one for getting too involved in forum chats. I want to meet someone for cp fun, not write about it too much.
I wasn't expecting a massive amount of of replies, but a few words of encouragement would have been nice. Peterborough is a bit of a desert when it comes to cp/bdsm.
Theres nothing that interesting to write about Peterborough. It's a bit of a toilet these days, I'm afraid. We have a beautiful Norman Cathedral, though.
Guess I'll have to wait.............

Barbedwire
21-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Kelly ,I think westy is gutted !! He seen a female name and was hoping you would be going over his desk /knee or whatever to give you a nice spanking.Poor westy boy hasn't had any fun since the dark ages and i'm sure he would dust off his hotpants and higheels for you hahhahah :D

Anyway , why don't you try heading into the city and going to some bdsm clubs or attending some local munches and maybe you will find a lady to help you out .

Barbedwire
21-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Westy ,I love how you promote my skills so well and I really do need more bin bags !!!It took about 40 bags to keep your hotpants from escaping as they kept burning holes through them ...... :D :P :P

anarchistic_masochist
21-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Yes, for one so new, she's certainly got a gob on her! As if one on the site wasn't bad enough!! Here, pass the Munchies!!

One has munchies after one has marijuana....mmm...pizza.....

Cherry x

Barbedwire
22-01-2011, 11:41 AM
I knew nothing would get past you westy !!!

I can't believe you two figured out who I was after the time I had getting my transformation ..Bert is dead I tell ya.... dead ! :p

Anyway ,how come cov's getting fed and ya canny even make a brew next week ?????? I suppose i'll just have to raid your bottles of gin, or is it homemade hooch that's like paintstripper :rolleyes: you westcoasters wouldn't part with the cash to buy stuff out the offies :D

As for throwing in a sausage !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Think I just killed 3 birds with one stone there :D:D

Yes, poor Bert, back to playing darts for the Friendly Sheep pub in Fife.:confused:

stan the man
22-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I knew nothing would get past you westy !!!

I can't believe you two figured out who I was after the time I had getting my transformation ..Bert is dead I tell ya.... dead ! :p

Anyway ,how come cov's getting fed and ya canny even make a brew next week ?????? I suppose i'll just have to raid your bottles of gin, or is it homemade hooch that's like paintstripper :rolleyes: you westcoasters wouldn't part with the cash to buy stuff out the offies :D

As for throwing in a sausage !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Think I just killed 3 birds with one stone there :D:D

I can't believe an Eastie Beastie has just called a West coaster (especially a fellow Glaswegian) a tight @r$e. All the houses in Fife have double glazing just to stop the kids hearing the ice cream van.

West, you know that soft Southern Jessie will be expecting a banger!

Barbedwire
23-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Cov give him a few extra from me ..calling me an Eastie Beastie.
I'm sure though after calling you a jessie you'll have him whimpering in no time :D
I think he's sooking upto westy with his statements !!! hahhahah

stan the man
23-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Cov give him a few extra from me ..calling me an Eastie Beastie.
I'm sure though after calling you a jessie you'll have him whimpering in no time :D
I think he's sooking upto westy with his statements !!! hahhahah

Dear Auntie Babs,

I am somewhat disappointed, I thought you would be looking to dish out some retribution yourself by taking a cheeky lad over your knee and putting your hand and hairbrush to work! Having viewed photographs of your work I am sure you are capable of drawing a tear or two.

As for Westy, I am a fan of his whit and us Weegies should stick together.

Barbedwire
24-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Ok stan , bring your butt to Fife and i'll sort you out alright. The question is ,are you man enough to take it ????
As for being on westys side , you'll not be saying that once I sort you out :D :D

Cov, I promise to leave a wee bit of his butt not in tatters for you , then you can punish him for comming to see me enroute to seeing you !!!

*Aunty Barbie awaits stan the mans butt patiently* :D

stan the man
24-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Ok stan , bring your butt to Fife and i'll sort you out alright. The question is ,are you man enough to take it ????
As for being on westys side , you'll not be saying that once I sort you out :D :D

Cov, I promise to leave a wee bit of his butt not in tatters for you , then you can punish him for comming to see me enroute to seeing you !!!

*Aunty Barbie awaits stan the mans butt patiently* :D

Sounds like Auntie Babs means business, I might be in for a sore one. I will slip a couple of packs of jelly down the back of my trousers to cushion the blows, she will never know. I would be worried but by the time Westy has tanned her butt she won't be able to sit down with me over her knee for long enough to give a decent tanning.

Barbedwire
24-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh jelly what fun ..a squidgy butt for stan the man ...what flavour were you thinking of stan???? Maybe you can have it for your play piece when the bell rings :D Ofcourse i'll have found it by then whilst giving you a bare bottom thrashing hahhah

Westy can't give me 6 of the best ..he can't even make a wee cuppa tea !!!!

stan the man
24-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Oh jelly what fun ..a squidgy butt for stan the man ...what flavour were you thinking of stan???? Maybe you can have it for your play piece when the bell rings :D Ofcourse i'll have found it by then whilst giving you a bare bottom thrashing hahhah

Westy can't give me 6 of the best ..he can't even make a wee cuppa tea !!!!

I believe the thought of 6 of the best from Westy has already turned your knobbly knees to jelly.
I was of course only thinking about your protection, I wouldn't want you hurting your hand or breaking the hairbrush.
I just hope TDH doesn't give you any tips or there will be tears!

Barbedwire
24-01-2011, 08:30 PM
No we dinnae hae tea o'er here , just hae hot water fae the tap n pretend :p
ya ken I heard ye made it fae they tartan hotpants o yours by boiling them up n adding a splash o that gin ya make outta tattie peelins:eek::eek::eek:

I'd definitley not sit down after drinking that i'd be dead :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Do they have tea in Fife?

You would not be able to sit doon furra week.

Fit like yi.

Barbedwire
24-01-2011, 08:34 PM
stan you're dead brave with all that cheek eh !!! Just you wait my boy , just you wait !! I'll hear ya crying for yer mammie soon enough and westy won't be anywhere to help you , he's feared of the sheep in Fife !!!! :D :D

Cov, you wanting to pop in for a cuppa the day stan comes down to visit me ???

stan the man
24-01-2011, 10:11 PM
If there should be any coalition between members of this site we should join up with aunty Babs and take an implement to the butts of the politicians threatening to close Luchers air base in Fife!

stan the man
24-01-2011, 10:13 PM
stan you're dead brave with all that cheek eh !!! Just you wait my boy , just you wait !! I'll hear ya crying for yer mammie soon enough and westy won't be anywhere to help you , he's feared of the sheep in Fife !!!! :D :D

Cov, you wanting to pop in for a cuppa the day stan comes down to visit me ???

Yes Aunty B :(
Something tells me you wont need any assistance from TDH

Barbedwire
28-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Cov ,I think whilst we're at it we may aswell let poor westy join in, afterall stan is his fan and it wouldn't be right not to invite him along .
Mind now westy, I'll be in Glasgow tomorrow about 2.40 so get that kettle on for the brew :D

Barbedwire
28-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I was away down in Newcastle for a few days , you can't get rid of me that easy .
I already told you, we just have hot water from the tap n play pretend it's tea :D

Barbedwire
01-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Nope, he kept it quiet and didn't tell me about going there.I'm sure we could've had a wee drink and a blether and figured out what we were gonna do with your number one fan stan the man hahah .
What happened to my cuppa tea on saturday??? By the time i got out the club and waited on a taxi to the eastside at 4am i was frozen and dying for a hot mug o tea ...you're special blend ofcourse !!!! Thankfully there was some weegie hospitality over there that night/morning for me :D :D

stan the man
01-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Nope, he kept it quiet and didn't tell me about going there.I'm sure we could've had a wee drink and a blether and figured out what we were gonna do with your number one fan stan the man hahah .
What happened to my cuppa tea on saturday??? By the time i got out the club and waited on a taxi to the eastside at 4am i was frozen and dying for a hot mug o tea ...you're special blend ofcourse !!!! Thankfully there was some weegie hospitality over there that night/morning for me :D :D

Do you really need a plan to conquer Stan?
Here was me thinking that you would know exactly what to do, all it takes is your knee(s), your hand, a wooden backed hairbrush, the belt, and a pair of tighty whites and......there was something else but I have forgotten ;)
Well if you are calling for support then perhaps the delectable Cherry may want to join my side?

Barbedwire
01-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Oh don't be daft stan , I don't require support , although you may need some once you try to walk away !!!!!! hahhahahaa

stan the man
02-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Oh don't be daft stan , I don't require support , although you may need some once you try to walk away !!!!!! hahhahahaa

But I don't want smacked feet :)

Poor Aunty B, I really do worry about you, have you stopped taking your pills again?
I knew that you occasionally forget your what you were doing, where you were going, and even forget your own name, but if you have forgotten how to administer a good hard otk tanning I will speak to Westy and ask him to jog your memory by demonstrating on you how it should be done.

anarchistic_masochist
02-02-2011, 09:03 AM
I know my place too - in these forums being really cheeky! Tee hee!!

Stan is really impertinent though...I wonder if I've been a bad influence on him...I hope so....

Cherry x

stan the man
02-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Judging by the downright impertinence that Stan is showing in his latest posting, I hope that you are going to see him sooner rather than later, Barbie. There are too many Subs on this site at the moment who seem to have forgotten their place. Stan needs a good hiding that he will not forget in a hurry. Rather than worrying about his ability to walk, he should be more concerned about how long it will be before he is wanting to sit down!!
TDH

Sub?! - now who is being cheeky! Sub I certainly am not.
Oh I know my place alright, it's right here having fun and laughs with you, Westy, Cherry and Babs :)

On a serious note, I think the banter between us lot helps encourage folk to join in the forums and feel comfortable communicating. It's all just a bit of light hearted fun.

stan the man
02-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I know my place too - in these forums being really cheeky! Tee hee!!

Stan is really impertinent though...I wonder if I've been a bad influence on him...I hope so....

Cherry x

Cherry, you are teaching me well, we should stand united (and sit gingerly on soft cushions) xx

stan the man
02-02-2011, 01:17 PM
You do not know your place Cherry.
You need to have a long hard think to yourself.

Stan the man is in the back of the van with Nan and gran and the man from Paco Rabanne.

Get him Barbie and thrash his arse till he screams.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:

Stan the man was your biggest fan, he was the wan who believed you can fry barbies ass without a pan.

anarchistic_masochist
02-02-2011, 05:16 PM
You do not know your place Cherry.
You need to have a long hard think to yourself.

Stan the man is in the back of the van with Nan and gran and the man from Paco Rabanne. (LMFAO!!!!)

Get him Barbie and thrash his arse till he screams.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:

Don't I Sir? Where is my place then? Do enlighten me! And as for me having a "long hard think to myself," I'm afraid I can't; as Mr Gumby would say: "MY BRAIN HURTS!!"

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
02-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Cherry, you are teaching me well, we should stand united (and sit gingerly on soft cushions) xx

YAY! My work is almost complete.... *rubs hands in diabolic glee*

And yeah, Stan - you're right about the banter encouraging others to participate. :)

Cherry x

stan the man
02-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Waste of space! You do make me laugh

anarchistic_masochist
03-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Really? That wasn't my intention!! I might take Barbie up on her kind invitation after all!
TDH

Aww! Poor Stan! He doesn't know what he's in for! That's another fine mess you've got yourself into, Stanley! Heh heh heh!!! :D

Babs and TDH thrashing Stan....dear God..... :eek:

Cherry x

Barbedwire
03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Wow turn my back for a wee bit and it's all go ...stan yer butt will feel like it's on fire hahha I don't believe westy that you actually said stans butt would be toast by the time I'm done with him. I think you may aswell come along and join me n Cov to see how your no1 fan copes ..or is he now your ex no1 fan !!!
Stan ,I think cherry's quite looking forward to hearing about how well i'm going to treat your butt my boy , she will be sitting there rubbing her hands whilst you get thrashed !

Barbedwire
04-02-2011, 12:26 PM
stanley has run off with oliver aka cherry , they're sitting on soft cushions as we speak !

anarchistic_masochist
04-02-2011, 05:09 PM
stanley has run off with oliver aka cherry , they're sitting on soft cushions as we speak !

Oliver? That sounds about right! If I'm still feeling particuarly masochistic after a thrashing, I'll say to my spanker with a big grin:

"Please Sir, can I have some more?"

(Wrong Oliver!)

Cherry x

stan the man
05-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Stan the man has ran with Dan to the can.

He is from Aberdeen. Do you think he will pay Barbie a fee?
NO CHANCE.

Didnt you read my previous postings about solidarity between Glaswegians?
I am from Glasgow, born and raised, I now live NEAR Aberdeen.

As for my absence, I have been back in hospital.

I am sure I will be toast when I am well enough to see Barbie, afterall she is very capable and I would be disappointed with anything less.

Barbedwire
06-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Och westy has problems at the moment with his eyesight and memory loss ...you could have told him a 1000 times stan that you're a weegie and he'd have forgotten :rolleyes:
Thankfully us Fifers have a bit more of a memory and I know you won't be disappointed :D
Hurry up and get well stan so as I can sort you out !