PDA

View Full Version : A new first for me

thelastcaress
04-02-2011, 08:45 PM
I got a really goosd session with my first genuine Mistress today. No crazy stuff but she was absolutely everything i could have hoped for in a strict woman.

She gave me the hiding of my life for various things. I promiseto do my best to try and curtail some habits and try harder in general. My bottom will testify to how seriosu the thrashing was.

I have never been tied down for a spanking before so the bench was a new experience. I got strapped to it and she proceded to punish my already sore bottom with various things. I can honestly say that i have never felt the cane bite like that before. My bum is swollen and it's black and blue lol.

Thanks again for the session Aunty if you read this. Anyone else beware of being naughty when your Aunty's around. It can be very bad for your health Lol ;)

tlc

Barbedwire
06-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Ahhh how it saddens me having to punish naughty nephews who are lazy , my heart aches at the thought of it :rolleyes:;)
Although we all know it's in the boys best interest to make him focus on tasks at hand !

thelastcaress
06-02-2011, 05:03 PM
:D its certainly given me plenty of food for thought :rolleyes: lol

thelastcaress
09-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Oh dear me :eek:

And there i'd heard the TDH was a very sweet man lol

thelastcaress
12-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Hear that Cov, sweet.

I think you are in for a shock my boy.

When Cov is done with you squeeze your balls really hard.

It will take your mind off your sore arse.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kinky Westy lol

tlc