PDA

View Full Version : Pain limits and crying

thelastcaress
04-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Hello

I've a question about crying during spankings.

I tend to play at the harder end of the spanking scale so to speak. Today i got definitely the hardest thrashing i've ever had. It was just what the doctor ordered but it was genuinely painful and i'm writing this with a very colourful bottom indeed.

My question is this. In spite of wanting to really badly i couldn't even shed a tear. Not even a little one. This led to her thinking i wasn't sorry enough but i honestly don't think i could have cried even when that strap hit me from high.

Can anyone else relate to this? Do i just need to strech my limits even further? Or can you be at your limit of pain without actually crying?

My bums already fried and now i've fried my head over this lol.

tlc

mike_redbotham
04-02-2011, 10:17 PM
To quote from "Wandring star" (Paint your wagon);
"Snow can burn your eyes but only people make you cry."

Children cry to let others know that they are hurting and want it to stop.
For adults it is generally emotion rather than pain that makes people cry.
As I get older, I find that tears come to my eyes more readily but not from physical pain.
It is sometimes certain music or other people's (emotional) pain. One thing that sets me off is seeing the stories of our incredibly brave forces.

I guess if someone puts themselves in a position where they know they are going to receive pain there is just no point in crying about it, especially if they have a safe word.

spankdavidsoon
05-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Like you 'last caress', I've never ever cried whilst being punished, and on occasion I've been punished really really hard, no matter the severity my upper lip remains stiff lol As a child, memory tells me tears came quite easily, but as an adult I think that kind of emotion is more likely to occur after a considerable spanking, perhaps when being consoled and feeling a trifle sorry for oneself, or even - amazingly - when choked with gratitude towards one's spanker for showing me the error of my ways! Its a strange phenomenon, in fact, the harder I'm spanked the more determined I am not to cry, and yet, somewhere in the back of my mind I am sure I would welcome the opportunity to burst into floods of tears! It might be strangely cathartic, if that's the right word lol I wonder how other spankees feel about this?

mike_redbotham
05-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Well,well! Two of my boys bragging that they've never been made to cry! There's a challenge, and there's nothing that I like more than a challenge! Just you two wait until I come up to Edinburgh next - there's going to be some weeping and wailing echoing around those hills!!
TDH

What? Like the weeping and wailing echoing around the hills of Wales this morning??

spankdavidsoon
05-02-2011, 02:18 PM
So, my dear Demon, 'the hills will be alive with the sound of spanking!' no less...............all sounds a bit Julie Andrews to me lol Us big boys are a tougher nut to crack! Doh Ray Me............ye canny hurt me! More to the point, you've got to catch me first haha!

spankdavidsoon
05-02-2011, 09:58 PM
What's this position you're blethering on about? Sure I wouldn't know! You really must curtail all this unnecessary 'woolgathering'!

Barbedwire
06-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Ahhh next time I think I need to find that trigger in your head that will have you weeping like you so badly need to do ! :D
You certainly did have a very sore rear end, I hope you are still having problems sitting my boy :D:D

spankdavidsoon
06-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Ah, Covspank! I post with impunity, here in my Lothian fastness, secure and inviolate! safe from the maraudings of troublesome English Headmasters lol.............and their ilk................you, Westender, never seem to do anything, save for the occasional rambling outburst, hot air rather than a hot bottom!...............and, of course, the indefatigable BarbedWire, your reputation precedes you, is it truly fire you breathe?...............I wonder.............?

Barbedwire
06-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Can you not see how sweet and innocent I am :rolleyes:
My dragonfire is there to keep boys and girls in check , do you wish to feel the heat ??? I never tire when there are so many who need correction :D:D

thelastcaress
06-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. As always lots of great banter :D. I can't seem to open my mouth just now without getting into trouble lol.

TDH Sir, i'm very sorry you thought i was boasting about this, that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted some honest advice. Don't fancy a stricter hiding than i'm probably already going to get when we meet :eek:

Barbedwire Miss i am still having a lot of problems sitting down lol. That cane has given me some incredible bruises which i will miss when they finally go. My kitchens clean and tidy though - honest!

As for everyone though cheers for the replies. I totally know what you mean about being made to feel sorry. Also i would be very wary of openly challenging Barbedwire unless of course you're brave enough to go see her in person!!

soccer
16-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I have gradually been pushing my limits and each time I go further I do not make a noise or a shed a single tear. I got 36 with the strap last week and then 36 with a nice cane. Not a single bit of noise.

anarchistic_masochist
20-03-2011, 12:51 PM
I don't normally cry as a general rule, but I have done so on occassion. I'm wary of doing so as Tops suddenly start to feel really guilty and stop, which is the last thing I want them to do! I want them to let me cry and wail, and stop when THEY think I've had enough!

Chiefwhip, luckily, doesn't have that problem and he has made me cry - usually it's due to his blue and white riding crop that can be slappy and stingy and make you feel wibbly, or thuddy and painful and make you cry like hell! The times I've cried are always more memorable and are ultimately more fulfilling. I feel fantastic afterwards - my bum's all a-glow, I've got a stupid grin on my face and I feel "cleansed" and my whole being feels lighter. Yes, cathartic IS the right word! Chiefwhip knows this - he knows it's what I want and he's more than happy to give it me! After all, I do deserve it... :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
24-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Oooooh Chief whip, he is my hero. Nobody else is like him. He is wonderful.Sound like Mr Sheen to me, and I dont mean Charlie.Well I am out of Jail now what did you expect. Me to be nice. *sprays and cleans the coffee table*

Aw Sir, don't be like that! :) At the risk of sounding a little conceited, you come across as a wee bit jealous! *chuckles* Of course, I could be wrong Sir; I wouldn't dream of being cheeky to you as my bottom is too sore! It still hurts from yesterday!

Cherry x

thelastcaress
26-03-2011, 04:47 PM
It's an amazing feeling i'd agree. I've never cried as yet but i guess, as was said, it might be slightly harder for guys. Although i'd like to think i was in touch with me feminine side at times.

That riding crop sounds interesting Cherry. I've been hit with one of the ones with a big leather loop at the end. I like it but i do think it requires some amount of expertise to use well. There's truly nothing worse than when it whips round and catches the front regions. Well, maybe there are things worse, like beheading or something but you know what i mean lol.

I do love to be out of my comfort zones from time to time though :)

tlc

anarchistic_masochist
26-03-2011, 07:05 PM
It's an amazing feeling i'd agree. I've never cried as yet but i guess, as was said, it might be slightly harder for guys. Although i'd like to think i was in touch with me feminine side at times.

That riding crop sounds interesting Cherry. I've been hit with one of the ones with a big leather loop at the end. I like it but i do think it requires some amount of expertise to use well. There's truly nothing worse than when it whips round and catches the front regions. Well, maybe there are things worse, like beheading or something but you know what i mean lol.

I do love to be out of my comfort zones from time to time though :)

tlc

Yes, I agree! One does have to be skillful with the crop. He can make it feel "ahhhh!" or "ARRGGHH!" depending what mood he is in! LOL! The leather loop slapping on a woman's "nether regions" can actually feel rather nice but *ahem*....anyway....

The thing is is that we are all socially conditioned to think of tears as a sign of weakness. Women do it easily but they're seen as weak - nothing could be further from the truth! It is a sign of strength, not weakness. Futhermore, it is very empowering. (Can you smell the bras burning? Tee hee!) It is the feminine side of the psyche that is not really understood by the vanilla mainstream; and people, fear, denigrate, sneer at and frown upon what they do not understand.

Also, I despair when I'm close to tears and I'm close to achieving the release I crave, the Top will suddenly get an attack of conscience and will either ease off, or worse, break character and stop! Argh!!

Here endeth the lecture... :)

Cherry x

thelastcaress
27-03-2011, 11:49 AM
The thing is is that we are all socially conditioned to think of tears as a sign of weakness. Women do it easily but they're seen as weak - nothing could be further from the truth! It is a sign of strength, not weakness. Futhermore, it is very empowering. (Can you smell the bras burning? Tee hee!) It is the feminine side of the psyche that is not really understood by the vanilla mainstream; and people, fear, denigrate, sneer at and frown upon what they do not understand.

Cherry x[/QUOTE]

Totally, couldn't describe it better actually. I always feel so good after a session and the more intense the better. I think guys definitely fear being seen as weak. I would personally welcome being made to cry and wail during a spanking. It absolutely true that when it comes to real power it's the sub who holds it more. Without their consent the Top wopuldn't be able to have any power over you at all. I know that i get a massive buzz from handing over control to a Top.

It sounds like Chiefwhip understands your needs very well :D. It makes me quite envious lol. I'd love to find a nice sadistic lady who would definitely not feel guilty if she thrashed me to tears whenever i needed it. I think it's definitely a knowledge that most folks just don't get.

Thanks for your insight Cherry. :)

tlc

Barbedwire
27-03-2011, 12:04 PM
There are some sadistic ladies who have no problem thrashing a boy or girl severly and would thrash them daily to tears given the chance ,especially if they lived closer ;)

I have never felt guilty about any thrashing I have dished out but I do hate it when my ceiling endsup covered in blood spatter !!!!

Cherry x

Totally, couldn't describe it better actually. I always feel so good after a session and the more intense the better. I think guys definitely fear being seen as weak. I would personally welcome being made to cry and wail during a spanking. It absolutely true that when it comes to real power it's the sub who holds it more. Without their consent the Top wopuldn't be able to have any power over you at all. I know that i get a massive buzz from handing over control to a Top.

It sounds like Chiefwhip understands your needs very well :D. It makes me quite envious lol. I'd love to find a nice sadistic lady who would definitely not feel guilty if she thrashed me to tears whenever i needed it. I think it's definitely a knowledge that most folks just don't get.

tlc[/QUOTE]

anarchistic_masochist
27-03-2011, 01:14 PM
[/QUOTE]

tlc[/QUOTE]

Glad to see we're singing from the same hymm sheet! And yes, we do have the real power - we're consenting willingly for someone to physically assault us and cause superficial damage in the form of marks and bruises. It's called "topping from below;" something I'm well practiced at! *Rubs bottom ruefully*

Cherry x

thelastcaress
03-04-2011, 10:40 PM
I like that phrase. 'Topping from below' lol quality. You're lucky having someone that understands this and plays when you need to. I'm still holding out that there's a nice Sadistic female near by looking for Me :D

tlc