PDA

View Full Version : Earn your spankings/canings by doing my garden

Barbedwire
15-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Looking for someone into gardening and in exchange I will be happy to spank/cane you for the hard work you do .
As we all know at this time of year the garden needs a good clearout and tidy then maintained. I would prefer someone who can come atleast once a week to do the job at hand . Obviously this will be ongoing .:D

Bluebell73
16-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Pity you didn't live a bit closer Miss. Gardening is one of my hobbies, would love to help you out even though you made a good job of leathering my backeside

Barbedwire
17-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Dear, dear, dear....backeside ??? Looks like your spelling is still as bad as ever ,plus no fullstop at the end of that sentence . I will see you in class about this !

thelastcaress
18-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Pity i don't have so much free time and live a bit closer. Thanks to my gran i have some pretty good gardening skills. I'd certainly earn my thrashing lol :)

Bluebell73
20-02-2011, 06:13 PM
There you are Miss, I am so good at gardening I have quickly dug a hole for myself and you wont need an excuse to get that XH lochgelly out of your desk on my next visit to your classroom. Not that you would have needed one anyway.

Kind regards

red hand
26-02-2011, 02:28 PM
i suspect there will be some Crops planted? when gardener has finished.
can,t come on regular weekly basis but could perhaps do a one off stint staining fences/huts/patio set if desired?