PDA

View Full Version : Marnie- Huddersfield-Stoke on Trent-London (commercial)

Miss Marnie
15-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Let me introduce myself. My name is Marnie I am a professional submissive/switch available for Cp, role-play, BDSM and ****** activities.

I am sure you will take great pleasure in administering the hand, strap, tawse and cane to amend my errant ways. Or maybe you think a good dose of humiliation and some slaps to the thighs with the hand or ruler are the order of the day.

For the naughty boys reading this I am happy to play as the soley dominant player as well as switch.

I currently work from two permenant locations and travel to london once a month.

Huddersfield - Private discreet domestic premises. Headmasters study and lounge area.

Stoke on Trent (Hanley)- Headmasters study and chamber rooms.

Next London dates are 28th Feb. and 1st March

Mon. 28th Feb. East Croydon. Domestic area and chamber rooms.

Tue. 1st March. Central london (Baker St). Domestic setting only.

To keep up to date with availability check my blog on website below.

www.submissivemarnie.co.uk (http://www.submissivemarnie.co.uk)

To book an appointment or to further discuss your requirements I can be contacted via telephone or email.

Tel: 07772071885
Email: submarnie@live.co.uk

Marnie x

Miss Marnie
28-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi

I will add continued updates to this thread. Unless anyone can tell me if there is a way to edit the above post or delete this thread.

Just adding my next London dates.

Central london - Baker street. Mon. 7th March & Tue. 5th April. Private domestic setting. 5 mins walk from Baker st tube station.

East Croydon - Tue. 8th March & Mon. 4th April. Both domestic setting and chamber rooms available. 5 mins in a cab from East Croydon station. Plenty of free parking.

I am still available for sessions at all other times in Huddersfield, Stockport and Stoke on Trent.

All contact details are in the above post.

Marnie x

Miss Marnie
24-04-2011, 02:11 PM
I am now working from a brand new venue in Manchester. Located in Eccles. It has a dedicated Heads study and domestic area. Which is fully equipped with quality equippment.

If you would Like a session at either venue or to discuss your requirements further my contact details are in the first post.

Below are some pictures of the new Manchester venue.

Marnie x