PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with switch

Ronboyem
19-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I enjoy spanking ladies very much, but felt like a change to the normal routine otk, panties down.

I had corresponded with Sam over the last two weeks by email and had found very much in common. We had discussed several ideas and agreed an unusual meet for both of us. It was to be a spanking meeting with a difference. We were both going to take turns giving and receiving and to add an extra kink we were both going to wear black stockings and suspenders (I am not a tv or cd so this added an extra interesting dimension).

We were both very nervous when we met outside the hotel and agreed to go in separately. once in the room I went into the bathroom and stripped off. I slowly rolled the black silky stockings up my legs savouring the feel of the nylon against my skin. I straightened the seam and fastened the stockings into the suspenders, looked at myself in the mirror and felt very excited with anticipation about this spanking session.

As I opened the door Sam was bending forward slightly, facing away fastening up the last of the suspender straps. What a sexy bottom, I could not resist a playful but firm slap across those plump round cheeks, quickly resulting in a soft pink hand print across one cheek and a very surprised look on Sams face. We both burst out laughing simultaneously and this broke the ice and I knew this was going to be a very enjoyable session for us both.

I was to begin the spanking & so I sat down on the bed & pulled Sam gently down across my lap. What a wonderful feeling of silky stockings against silky stockings and the sight of those long smooth legs encased in tight black stockings with a seam straight up the back. Leading my eye to that smooth soft bottom framed by the black suspenders. I knew those cheeks coloured up easily from my little playful slap and looked forward to making them glow. As always I began with a few gentle spanks (even though I knew Sam could take much, much, more) to get that bottom warmed up ready for a long session. Sam responded with some soft ows & aaghs and quiet little purrs. This encouraged me to apply my hand a little harder with each spank. Sam began to squirm a little. I held more tightly and continued, picking up the pace a little now. Harder & firmer with each spank. Those cheeks were getting a little red now and warming up, I could feel it each time I stroked that bottom after every few spanks. I could feel Sam relax each time I stopped and gently rubbed those cheeks - my hand straying down a little to the top of those legs staying above the stocking tops for now although I longed to rub my hands up and down those stocking clad legs.

A few hard spanks now. Ouch! Ouch! That hurt! Then gentle rubbing the bottom, straying down over those lacy stocking tops a little. Sam is heaving more now with each hard stroke across the backside, giving me an excuse to spank the tops of Sam's legs taking care to stay on the soft upper parts and not slipping too far down. An even redness covers Sams cheeks from top to bottom now and I decide that is enough for now.

My turn now. Sam sits down & pulls me over those stocking clad knees. I can feel my body rubing over them & then my nylon stockings rubbing against those beneath me. Sam promises to get even & give me a sore bum to match the red sore bum now pressed against the bed making Sam feel how hot it really is. Gently at first but this lulls me into a false sense of security as Sam quickly hots up. As a top I am not as used to this and begin to feel the effects quite quickly. As I start to squirm Sam gently rubs my bottom, instantly easing the pain which turns to pleasure for a few moments until Sam starts again increasing the power. Ouch! I am really feeling this now & my wriggling lets Sam know I am not going to be able to take much more. I think about our safe word (RED) but am determined not to use it. Sam is experieced and determined to push my limit, so I get six more very hard spanks until Sam know I cannot take any more. I yell out, and am am very relieved when I feel a hand on my cheeks rubing away the pain from my very hot bottom. I stand up rubbing my bottom & totally unashamed at showing everything off to Sam, standing there wearing only stockings & suspenders.

My turn to get my own back with the paddle....

to be continued..............